Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Mmm, you smell nice.”

The voice comes from the doorway. Penelope rolls over and opens her eyes to see Remus, the wild man from the forest leaning against the doorframe. “What are you doing here?” she asks, her eyes drifting off of him to scan the room.

“I came to see you,” he answers. “I do not know what it is about you, but I have traveled a long way to taste you again.”

“Hazel?” she whispers.

“You had disappeared for a while there,” he continues, stepping into the room. “I was afraid that I lost you for good. And then, like the scent of flowers carried on the wind, I found you again.”

The witch watches him approach. His slow movements are predatory and she feels a tingle of fear suddenly run through her as he stalks toward her. “What do you want from me?”

“I want to feel what I felt before,” he says, stopping in front of her.

The witch shivers under the gaze of the man. There is a feral look in them that contrasts with the calm of his voice.

See, I knew this guy was trouble with a capital T.

Some relief washes over the witch as she glances over the wild man’s shoulder toward the open door.

Remus shrugs and shakes his head slowly. “You can try to run, but I will still find you. I’ve tracked you this far. There is no place for you to hide.”

We obviously did before. Let’s try running.

“I agree,” Penelope says, throwing her legs over the bed, ready to make a bolt for the door.

“I’m glad were on the same page then,” the wild man says, grabbing her arm and keeping her from going anywhere. He looks her over, snarling. Despite her obvious fear, the small, upturned nipples on her perky breasts are stiff with arousal and he can smell her pussy moistening as well.

Penelope’s face flushes as soon as she realizes just how naked she is.

I uh ... guess Rezluc must have undressed you before he put you in bed. I hope he didn’t do anything while you were out.

“Who’s... ?”

The witch’s question is cut short as the man, much taller than he was before, with his body swollen with rippling muscle towers over her. It is now that she realizes that e is covered with a pelt of hair that she swears he had not possessed just moment before.

Is it just me or has he gotten hairier?

A wave of musk reaches her nose and she catches movement out of the corner of her eye. Looking down, her eyes go wide as she watches the man’s cock grow. Not really grow, but more like extend. The wet and shiny pink flesh steadily pushes out of a long furry sheath. As more comes into view, it slowly swells and rises, held down only by its sheer weight. It isn’t uniform in girth along the length, swelling to be slightly thicker in the middle than at the ends. The tip is mostly a flat surface that tapers to an inch long point that extends out from the bottom beneath a hole that is already dilated and leaking precum.

That is definitely different. Didn’t I say something about him being a wolf?

The syrupy substance collects on the end before slowly dripping off the end. As if nears its full length, Penelope purses her lips and furrows her brow when the deflated sack at the base appears. Between his muscular thighs, his large balls sway heavily in their obscenely hairy sack.

Oh, I know what you’re thinking. It isn’t going to work. This guy is going to get what he wants, and we’re going to hope he kills us rather than keep us.

“What do you want with me?” the witch asks, knowing the answer but hoping that Hazel isn’t right about the whole thing.

“Isn’t it obvious?” he asks, placing his broad hands on her ass and pulling her close. As he massages her fleshy cheeks, the tips of his long, pointed nails dig into her flesh, but all she feels is the throbbing of his wet prick pressing against her belly. Because of the difference in their height and the excessive length of his wolfhood, the tip of it reaches between the bottoms of her breasts. “After I fuck you, you will come back to my village to become one of my many mates.” He slowly humps against her, emphasizing his words. The narrow space between her breasts becomes slick, allowing his length to glide effortlessly against her.

That sounds just peachy.

“I don’t think I can do that,” the witch says almost silently. “I am busy trying to find my mother.”

Remus guides her to sit down on the edge of the bed and then kneels on the floor between her legs. “The more the merrier,” he says, leaning forward. “Mother and daughter as my mates sounds like it’s worth something.” He extends his long tongue and uses it to lick and tease one of her nipples before sucking it into his mouth. He savors the taste of her flesh before switching to the other and repeating the process. And while his mouth moves back and forth, he uses a hand to play around the sensitive folds between her legs.

Maybe we shouldn’t linger. I mean, I’m as excited as the next cat to get fucked again, but not by a dog. Besides, you have no idea where he has been.

Remus alternates using his nails to torment the sensitive skin and the pads of his fingers to then soothe it. He smells her arousal growing, feeling the wetness seeping out of her. Each time his hand moves near the top of her entrance, he draws closer to it yet intentionally avoids touching the hard nub that peeks out.

“Not yet,” the witch moans. The sensations coursing through her are too much to ignore and just dismiss. She wants to roll her hips against his hand, beg him to push a finger inside, touch her clit, but dare she?

“Don’t worry,” he says with a soothing growl, his finger continuing to tease the outside of her pussy. “First I’ll fuck you and then I’ll help you find your mother.”

Penelope tries to respond, but the sound of her arousal is all that comes out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.