Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Penelope, in and out of consciousness, does her best to help aid Hazel to carry her through the forest. It isn’t easy, but after several moment of rest, the pair finally breaks free of the dark place and into a clearing at the edge of a village. Though the cat has never been here before, she knows that this is the place they are looking for. Immediately, her eyes catch the sign of the inn.

“We’re nearly there,” she tells the witch. “I negotiate us a room for the night.”

“How do you plan on that?” Penelope asks meekly.

“I don’t know,” the cat answers honestly. “Maybe I can make some kind of arrangement for payment and then we skip out the next day.”

“But that’s practically stealing,” the witch mutters.

“If you have any better ideas, then I’m up for hearing them.” Penelope shakes her head. “Then we do this my way.”

Hazel half carries the girl through the door of the inn and deposits her against the wall. When she turns around, she comes face to face with a tall, strong cyclops. Of course with her stature everybody is tall, even Penelope. But this guy is even taller. And strangely enough, all he is wearing is a simple cloth around his waist.

“What can Rezluc do to help you?” he asks, his voice strangely kinder than she expected.

“My friend is ill and needs a place to rest for the night,” Hazel quickly lays it out.

A warm smile comes over the cyclops’ face, which almost look out of place with his one eye centered there above it. “Since it is late, Rezluc will give you a room at a half demagwuine.”

“I do not have that or any kind of money,” the cat replies, trying her hardest too look like she is need of someone’s sympathy.

“Rezluc do not work off charity,” Rezluc says, his voice still warm and kind. “This is a harsh place and if Rezluc did Rezluc would find himself out there at the mercy of others.”

Hazel doesn’t let his words discourage her. In fact, she uses them to her advantage, knowing that half-truths are better than full blown lies. “Please,” she begs. “There must be something we can work out. My friend is weak like this because we were running for our lives. We were attacked by this brutal creature and it took everything she had to save me. I practically dragged her here to save her.”

“Rezluc cannot give way to charity,” the cyclops repeats. “If Rezluc did then others would take advantage to press him for it. You must understand the Northern Continent is harsh and unforgiving.”

“We are not from here,” she tries again. “We are on a quest to find her mother who was taken by a formidable and ghastly beast. We have lost much along the way.”

“Rezluc feel for you,” he says, sounding like he means it. “If we make bargain for trade of some kind, Rezluc would save face and not be seen as weak.”

Hazel knows of only one thing that will work. She has seen the girl do it. She has been part of it despite any reluctance or distaste for it. But now, what choice does she have? She can abandon her master to her fate if the connection as her familiar will even allow that. She isn’t even sure that that would work. She has no idea what has even allowed this separation from the witch; let alone how long it will last if it’s a temporary thing. She looks up into the inn keeper’s single eye and swallows. Penelope is not just her master, but her friend. And friends make the sacrifices needed for each other—even if it is the ultimate sacrifice. “I can offer you my body,” she finally says.

“Rezluc does not wish to take you savagely,” he says, that single eye expressing everything two normal eyes would.

She doesn’t want him to take her savagely either, that’s Penelope area of expertise. She smiles at him. “You seem very kind, and I know I can take your word.” She reaches out and takes his large hand with both of hers and then pulls downward. Rezluc follows the motion, dropping to one knee. The cat then takes his face in her hands as soon as he is near enough and leans in until their lips meet. Her tongue explores his lips, then parts them and enters his mouth. She feels his thick tongue push back into her mouth. Deeper his mouth muscle slides. It is incredibly different from anything she has encountered before. And it is long—very long.

Luckily for Hazel, her neck is already stretched and all she has to do is swallow. With simple flexing of her neck, she takes his tongue deeper until its full measure has left his mouth and he moans. Strangely, she relishes the feeling of his flexible, smooth tongue stretching her throat gently. The muscles of her neck flex and her mouth sucks upon the extended mouth muscle for a long moment. Finally, she releases it, allowing him to draw it back in and then she releases his head.

The cyclops rises and sucks in a deep, shuddering breath. “By the face of the Gatejoth Mountains! That is something Rezluc has never felt.”

“It was quite an experience,” she agrees, and she means it. The experience was something she was dreading, but strangely there was something exciting about it. “Shall we get started?”

Rezluc grabs her around her slim waist with his massive hands and kisses her again, feeding her his long, thick tongue. The cat swallows down the probing muscle without hesitation, happily sucking on the softness that fills and stretches her throat. A longer measure slides forth as he forces more of his tongue out of his mouth. With another swallow, she takes that added length and moans, feeling it deep in her neck. Finally relaxing her throat and breaking the seal of her suction on his tongue, she allows him to retract it, and as it clears her lips, she gasps for air.

Rezluc not expect a cat to know a trick like that,” the cyclops says, shocked and panting a little himself. “Where did you learn such a trick?”

“You can say that it is something I picked up from a friend,” Hazel answers, her eyes darting to and from her still unconscious witch friend. She shrugs and pretends innocence. “I’ve learned a few things that I normally wouldn’t have otherwise.”

Then she feels hands moving down her sides, over her hips onto her softly curved thighs and then to the hem of the simple tunic she is wearing. Her whole body tingles and she doesn’t know why. This is a reaction that Penelope would get that would then be transferred to Hazel. This is not what the cat would want at all. And as she is only doing this to help out her friend and master, this is totally not expected. If not for their connection, she wonders if she would even be doing it at all. Those large hands start moving upward, pushing the cloth of her tunic up with them. He reaches her hips again, finding her naked beneath. One hand ventures over her hip and traces a line at the joint of her body and thigh, finding a moistness that is slowly seeping through her fur downward. Wetness greet his fingertips and then the slightly firm, yet silken nub of her kitty clit. A gasp escapes Hazel’s lips when the fingertip rubs it gently and she is forced to grab the cyclops’ muscular arms for support.

Rezluc moves one finger back, over the delicate folds of her cunt before pressing upward gently. The thick finger parts her and slips inside. The cat grips his arms tighter as the digit goes deeply into her. Being only waist high to the witch, Hazel isn’t very large in any of her proportions. And this finger is by far larger than anything she has ever had in her. She feels her insides stretch gently to accommodate the thick digit and moans as it digs deeply. His other fingers slip over the outer folds of her pussy while his palm rubs her mound and clit with equal tenderness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.