Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The witch, on unsteady legs, walks into the inner chamber of the temple. Where the floor and walls were stone, the portal gives way to a sandy beach and open air. It is like being on the beach once more, but there is no little shack with a single bed here. In fact, even the doorway she stepped through is gone. On one side is a beach stretching for eternity on the other a wall of tree so dense that the witch doesn’t even think a fly could get through. The only parting in the dense collection of trees is a large, looming cave. And to her surprise are two female creatures, their skin an illustrious red, standing at the entrance naked.

“What are those?” she asks Hazel.

I have no idea.

“Once again, you suddenly don’t know something,” Penelope accuses.

Once again, I’m not a bestiary.

One of the two lovely creatures breaks away from the entrance and comes over to meet the witch just as an indomitable presence comes from it. She has two little horns protruding from her head, almost hidden by her dark hair.

I really hope he’s not going to want something sexual in exchange for our leaving here.

“Welcome,” the creature says. “Don’t fear.” Her eyes are kind and her smile is warm. “The mighty sea god Crocdius will not hurt you.

Not intentionally, I hope.

The witch cracks a smile. “I’m not afraid,” she says.

No, of course you’re not. To the death so long as there is a dick in you first.

The creature laughs. “As you should not be. We serve Crocdius. My name is Vebri.”

“And what type of creature are you, Vebri?” the girls asks, curious as she tears her eyes from the sea god to look over the creature tugging her along by the hand.

“I am an imp, brought here at Crocdius’ behest,” she answers. “And you are Penelope.”

“Yes, how do you know?” she asks, surprised, though Hazel apparently is not.

Like I said before, I doubt that anything takes place here that isn’t already known.

The other imp frowns. “I hope you understand what Crocdius seeks from you should you wish to leave this place.”

“Hush, Lysis,” Vebri says laughing. “What she means is the last one to come here didn’t fully understand what it took to leave. I have a feeling that it doesn’t matter to you though.”

No, but it does me.

“We are here because our magic allows for someone to take him,” the creature continues to explain.

“Your magic?” the girl asks.

And this is why you shouldn’t play with magic until you’ve learned everything.

“Yes,” Lysis says, answering the girl. “Crocdius is one with nature and therefore his magic is limited by those rules. He does not like killing mortals such as yourself, but he does require an exchange for his services.”

But we didn’t ask to come here.

“So I will get to...”

“Our magic allows for your body to accommodate his invasion into you,” Vebri continues, quickly cutting her off.

Oh, that’s a relief... not...

Penelope frowns at the remark. She does find it ironic that Hazel insisted on coming here only to complain about the end result.

That’s because I had hoped for a different outcome.

“That doesn’t sound bad,” she says, turning her frown upside down.

“That’s good to hear,” Lysis says, her face still neutral as she looks toward her counterpart. “Crocdius has been eager to have you.”

“Don’t be that way,” Vebri admonishes.

“What way?” the other asks, her eyes burning angry.

“Crocdius is not pushing us aside,” Vebri says. “You know that this is how it is every time a traveler seeks to leave.”

That fire seems to quickly diminish. “You’re right,” Lysis says after a moment. “It has just been so long since that knight came here. I have forgotten what it is like.”

“Yes, the sirens don’t send many our way very often,” Vebri agrees. Then she turns to look at the witch and offers her an explanation. “We serve the master in ways other than preparing travelers for his gift.”

“You mean you fuck him,” Penelope blurts out.

“To put it that way, yes,” the imp confirms. “Now, if you are ready, we’ll proceed.”

I know I don’t have a choice, but getting back to the world is better than staying here.

“I am,” the girl says with a nod.

“Good. Things are going to get messy.”

“I like messy,” Penelope says.

I don’t, but you already know that and just don’t care.

With a grin, she adds, “It’s all part of the fun.”

The imp takes Penelope’s hand and all of a sudden day turns to night. The witch is suddenly naked too and now being led over, across the sudden cool sand toward a large bonfire that wasn’t there before. Suddenly the tree and the cave are gone. The endless beach has turned into a small island in an endless sea. Crocdius, still silent, moves to sit down at the edge of the water, his cock twitching. The smell of the wood burning in the fire is intoxicating as is the sight of the two beautiful imp creatures. Thinking about it now, Penelope cannot believe how stunning they look. She remembers her lore class and how imps are depicted as vile little, disgusting creatures—not at all like this.

But her mind is taken away from such thoughts. The sea god sits in the water, his tail like spreads out from the rest of him. His large cock protruding from a slit in the lower portion of his body swells in size and length, lifting from the sand with a jerking motion as it stiffens. From the fleshy folds at the end, a great bulbous head emerges with a hole at the very tip. And that tip looks smooth and sensitive and very tasty. The huge member surges up until it is easily as thick as the witch’s leg at her thigh. It is so long that the end of his shaft is level with her head. She trusts that the imps will prepare her for it, and if Hazel was able to she would faint. As it stands, the only thing the cat is able to do is sit by in horror and silence.

Vebri laughs at the expression on the witch’s face. She walks up to it and swings one of her legs over it as if going for a ride on a horse. Her hands caress the shaft, running up and down the great length. Crocdius looks down at her affectionately. “In all this time I have never seen anyone with a look of amazement at what they see,” she says. “You are eager—a first. Come. Help me please our sea god.” Her hands move to the underside, just below the ridge of the head.

Penelope moves closer, more than eager to place her hands on it. She has never seen a cock this big, never even dreamed of one like it. She can scarcely believe that she is standing here with something so ... so grand. This is a cock of epic proportions. Vebri, on the opposite side, is moaning gently as she kisses the shaft and rubs her breasts against it. Clearly this is something she loves to do. The witch feels a tingling excitement that leaves no part of her untouched.

I don’t like this at all. Whatever this magic is, I don’t like it.

Penelope knows exactly why the cat doesn’t like it, because it makes her feel the need to touch herself, to want what the sea god has to offer. The witch delves between her thighs with one hand. Her fingers find her wetness and then her clit. Then suddenly she is pulling away with revulsion.

Vebri smiles at her. “That is the feeling of wrong. We are here to serve Crocdius, he is here is pleasure us.” The girl nods her understanding. “Now kiss him,” the creature urges. The witch does and the contact is thrilling.

Crocdius gives a deep, rumbling sigh of pleasure. Penelope looks up into his eyes and sees that he is happy with her.

Vebri is thrusting her hips against the shaft as her hands stroke along its length, while Penelope massages the ridge of the head, kissing the smooth skin immediately under it. The sea god grumbles his pleasure. And then suddenly, precum runs into her hair. The imp chuckles at this. “I told you it gets messy.” She scoops some up with her fingers and licks them clean. The witch quickly follows suit.

The taste is pleasant—not that she would expect a god to taste bad. Maybe her father knew something of this when he created and named his golem. His taste is a salty, but that is to be expected because he is, after all, a sea god. More and more of the clear fluid starts to leak out. Much of it begins to cover the witch, but she tries her hardest to catch it and spread it along his length. Some of it though, she cannot help but swallow as she kisses and licks with increasing enthusiasm. Even Hazel, who normally is full of complaint, is humming in the witch’s head a melody of happiness. Penelope’s clit is throbbing with an urgent hunger by this point and Vebri is gyrating restlessly against the sea god’s massive prick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.