Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

What the hell happen?

“I think we drowned,” the witch says before coughing up some water.

I don’t feel dead.

“I do.”

I’ve heard people do when they nearly do die.

“So we’re not dead?”

I don’t think so. Where is the rest of the crew?

“Beat me,” she murmurs, looking around toward the sea. There is not a single piece of proof that there ever was a ship out there. On top of that, the storm is gone as if it never existed either.

I hope they didn’t forget about us.

“I doubt Rowley would have,” Penelope says, pushing herself up from the rocks.

You’re right. He was fucking your ass so much, I’m sure he was going to sleep dreaming about the next time.

“So where are we?”

“You’re on our rocks,” a singsong voice says.

The witch’s head snaps toward it and two lovely looking women, both with long red hair and very shapely bodies—completely naked of course.

“And you’re not dead.”

“That’s a relief,” the witch says.

Maybe... I think these two are sirens...

“Who are you?” she asks.

“I’m Mirarena,” the one closest says.

“I’m Mirarina,” the other adds. “And we’re sirens.”

“That doesn’t sound bad.”

Oh it’s bad. It would be better if we went down with the crew.

“We don’t know the crew is dead,” she says, trying to whisper, but her voice a little hoarse from the near drowning.

“Your ship is sunk,” Mirarina says.

“Your crew is dead,” Mirarena adds.

“And Captain Rowley?”

Is there part of dead that you don’t understand?

“You are the only one to survive,” Mirarena answers.

“But not for long,” Mirarina confirms.

“Not for long?”

They’re fish and they’re probably hungry.

“We are hungry,” Mirarina says.

I hate being right.

“Our meals went down with the ship, but you lived and washed up here,” Mirarena adds.

“Lucky me...” the witch groans. “I don’t suppose there is a way for you to let me go, is there?”

Ha! Two hungry fish and you’re asking them to just let us go? Go where? We’re literally in the middle of the ocean.

“Why would we let you go?” Mirarina asks.

“Especially when we don’t get to lose our fins for very long,” Mirarena explains.

“So you really are fish?”

“Your kind calls us mermaids,” Mirarena answers.

“We’ve been made into legends by you,” Mirarina elaborates.

See I told you. Again, I hate being right.

“So you made the storm and killed the crew?”

Well, duh...

“We did,” Mirarina confirms.

“We summoned Charybdis,” Mirarena elaborates.

“Charybdis was hungry like us,” Mirarina continues.

“And we haven’t had our hungry satiated in a long time,” Mirarena adds.

“Then I guess letting me go is not an option,” Penelope says, swallowing hard.

Now you see the light. Oh how I wish you wouldn’t meddle in magic, then we wouldn’t be here now.

“Oh, we’ll let you go,” Mirarena contradicts.

“Provided you please us,” Mirarina continues.

What... ?

“Um...”

“Isn’t it obvious to see what we desire?” Mirarina asks.

“Obvious what we hunger for?” Mirarena presses.

“Hunger for,” Penelope repeats. “Desire?”

Oh no... well, it’s better than being eaten.

“We won’t bite,” Mirarena says.

“Unless you disappoint,” Mirarina grins.

“I don’t disappoint,” the witch counters with a sincere smile.

I can attest to that.

“You’re lucky Charybdis didn’t eat you,” Mirarina says.

“Or that the sharks got you,” Mirarena says, scooting closer and placing her hand on the witch’s thigh.

Penelope’s eyes drop to the cold, clammy hand. “What big nails you have.”

“You like them?”

“I used to have some myself,” the girl answers with a grin.

Oh, I know where you’re going with this.

Mirarena smiles wickedly, her nails traveling inward, lightly scratching the witch’s inner thigh. Penelope lets out a soft sigh, her head lifting up and back slightly. Hazel had done something similar to this not long ago and it drove the girl absolutely crazy over it.

“I assume you like that,” the siren says. “How about this then?” She lifts her hand to use a nail to lightly scratch the witch’s nipple through the dress. The move sends shivers down her spine and her whole breast to tingle. But Mirarena doesn’t stop at just one pass, she continues with it, repeating the move and feeling the nipple becoming bigger and harder with every scratch.

You know, this feels better than I imagined. Now I know why you wanted me to claw you.

The siren keeps up with her ministrations and Penelope has to grab onto the rocks to try and steady herself as to not fall right back into the sea. Her pussy hasn’t even been touched, but she feels it getting wetter with every flick of the creature’s nail. Mirarena looks back at her sister, who is sitting and watching intently. “I think she may just have luck on her side.”

“She’s lucky to have survived Charybdis,” Mirarina replies.

“And the sharks,” Mirarena adds.

“And the sea,” Mirarina continues.

“And now us,” Mirarena says, turning back to the witch with a devilish smile spread over her face, showing off all her sharp teeth. “Show me that pretty, wet pussy.”

Penelope does what is asked of her without word or hesitation. The rocks are a little rough and uncomfortable, but her dress helps to keep her from being scratched up and the pleasure of the siren’s nails combats the uncomfortableness. She brings her feet up a little so that her legs spread open and drags the dress up to her waist more.

“Mmm, perfect,” the siren says in that sweet singsong voice, practically drooling over the witch’s snatch.

Yes, it is perfect. And Penelope is perfect for this type of thing.

Mirarena starts to drag her nails up and down the young witch’s soft inner thighs. Penelope holds her breath and goosebumps appears on her thighs. Besides the cool air coming up off the surface of the water and her still slightly drenched, it doesn’t take much for the little skin pimple to pop up. It is enough to entice enthusiasm in the siren. “We’re definitely going to have fun with this one,” she says over her shoulder to her sister.

“Yes, more fun than the last few,” Mirarina agrees.

“And look how wet she is,” Mirarena continues, dragging her sharp nail along the girl’s folds, getting it covered in pussy juice. She turns and brings the nail up to her sister’s mouth. “Get a taste.”

Mirarina opens her mouth and takes the digit in and licks the juice off. “She tastes sweet, like a forbidden fruit.”

“Good,” Mirarena grins. Then turning back to the witch, she says, “Let’s play.” She uses her nails to spread open Penelope’s twat, revealing just how ready and wet she is.

“Get her nice and ready for us,” Mirarina commands. “Get her ready for me.”

Mirarena looks intently on Penelope’s crotch, seeking out the girl’s clit. Using her finger, she lightly scratches the pebbly clit, attempting to repeat with it what she had on the witch’s nipple. The girl moans. “I knew you’d like that,” the siren says. And the witch does, her clit getting harder and harder with every touch of the creature’s nail.

“Put them inside her,” Mirarina demands.

Mmm yes, put them in...

Mirarena removes her finger from the hardened nub and brings it down to Penelope’s entrance. She traces the outside of it with her nail before slowly sticking it in. The girl’s body instantly tightens and Hazel echoes Penelope’s groans of acceptance and pleasure. The siren pushes her finger in more, feeling those tight muscles tighten even more around her finger. “Her pussy takes things so nicely,” she says.

“How about you try two?” Mirarina suggests.

Mirarena removes the finger to join it with a second, pushing them both in slowly. Penelope moans loudly, her voice quickly swallowed up by the sounds of the sea and the lapping of the water against the rocks that the three are perched upon. Looking at the witch’s face, Mirarena can see that she is entrapped in pure ecstasy. The siren wiggles her digits around inside her, gently scraping her nail on the insides. When she finds the certain spot on the inside, Penelope’s moans grow in intensity and she bucks her hips slightly. “She must be desperate and horny to get off on just two fingers.”

“She is very responsive,” Mirarina concurs. “We must have found a minx.”

If only you knew...

“It’s just too bad we cannot take her with us,” Mirarena ponders.

“But she would not survive in our realm,” Mirarina addresses.

“True,” Mirarena agrees. “And I don’t believe her body would last long after her death.”

“I prefer my prey alive,” Mirarina says.

“Fresh is always the best,” Mirarena agrees.

“It’s too bad we made an agreement to let her go,” Mirarina remarks.

“Yes, too bad,” Mirarena agrees. “Besides, mother had always told us not to play with our food.”

“Then it’s good that she’s not food,” Mirarina says. “So use another finger.”

Mirarena turns her hand slightly and starts to flick Penelope’s hard clit with her thumbnail. “Like this?” The witch starts to buck her hips even more. Her cunt is gushing while the siren’s nails continue to have their way with her. Seeing this response, she speeds up her movements—two fingers scratching that special spot, thumb flicking wildly at the vulnerable button on top. “I think she is ready to cum.”

“Human creatures are always the easiest to make cum,” Mirarina says.

“That is true,” Mirarena agrees. “We may have to test her some more. I don’t want to pass up lunch if we don’t have to.”

“Yes, we must find a way out of our agreement,” Mirarina states.

“Otherwise the sea will have us,” Mirarena adds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.