Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Penelope managed to hold down the tavern without, to Hazel’s delight, having any of the patrons’ cocks in her—any hole. When Merily returned, she notified the witch that a ship has been secured and that the terms for travel could be completed upon her arrival. Penelope already knew what it meant, and of course, Hazel had a problem with it. Though she didn’t raise much of a fuss, knowing that without money in their pockets, they didn’t have much in the way of bargaining.

At the very least, from the looks of these ships, we’ll get to sail in style.

The witch stops at the start of the docks and looks out over the ships’ decks. “There are a lot of strong, burly men.”

That’s good since none are your type.

“I’m sure there has to be a captain out there that is.”

Wishful thinking. Besides, Merily gave us the berth to go to, so it’s not like you’re going to be given a choice.

With a heavy sigh, Penelope steps onto the dock. It doesn’t take long to find their ship. And Hazel gets her wish to travel upon a very seaworthy vessel. To the witch’s delight, far more so than the cat’s, Rowley is the one to appear at the railing.

“Land ho, little lady,” he says, waving down at her. “I had a feeling that it would be you that I was taking.”

“How did you recognize me?”

Merily told him, duh...

“Merily told me you’d be coming,” the man answers cheerfully. “I must say, you look different from the last time I saw you.”

“And your ship looks different,” she counters.

“Yes, it is,” Rowley replies. “After our voyage I got lucky. I change my whole perspective. Won her in a game of chance!”

Well, we’ve been down this road before. At least now it will be in luxury.

“It’s not the most luxurious of ships,” Rowley continues.

Or not...

He offers the witch a hand up the ramp. “It’s prettier on the outside, but once I start rolling in the money again, we’ll get her fixed up.”

“I’m certainly glad for you,” Penelope says. “But you know that I don’t have the money for this voyage.”

“Of course I do,” the captain answers with a toothy smile. “We’ll consider this an example of what I am willing to do for folks. It will get me recognized again as the most daring ship out there.”

So this will be free?

“Does that mean you’re doing it free of charge?” the witch asks frowning, her voice a little lower as if she has just been admonished for something.

“I would if I were another type of ship’s captain,” he says grinning. “But from the looks of things, do I look like I am not expected the same arrangement as the last time?”

Penelope looks down to see erection pressing hard against his pants.

Of course not. There ain’t nothing in this world for free, is there?

The witch grins. “I was hoping that you’d say that.”

Even if he did this out of the kindness of his heart, you’d find a way to have him in you.

The girl’s grin grows into a full smile at the comment. Hazel is right, she would. What is the point of passing up every chance at sex when it presented so often? Penelope isn’t one to just live life and be done with it. She wants to really live life, doing everything she possibly can. “Is there someplace we can go? I think we’d draw the wrong audience if we did it like last time, on the deck.”

“No, then I’d never get any money,” Rowley agrees. “Plus my new crew would probably want some of you too. Come on to my quarters.”

No sooner are they below deck and in Rowley’s quarters is Penelope closing the distance between them and pushing the man on the bed. She raises her dress and places a long leg on either side of Rowley’s. Smiling, she lowers her body and straddles the man’s erection, which is still confined in his pants. Penelope feels the heat from it rather quickly. “I figure it’s best we get the payment over with,” the witch says.

Good thinking.

“Then we can have little more time for another adventure at sea,” Penelope continues, her voice loaded with lust.

“Aye, and you can sleep right here in this bed, rather than with the rest of the crew.”

I guess that’s alright if we get his quarters. I could use a few good night’s sleep on a nice, comfortable bed.

“There isn’t a reason why we can’t take pleasure a few times during our voyage.”

Whoa, now let’s back up a little. I’m not talking about getting crazy with the idea here.

“I have no objection to that,” Rowley says, his excitement not only obvious in his voice. As the girl presses her whole body against him, the man can feel her hard nipples poking against his chest.

You know, if you really have to let out your sexual frustrations, there is a whole crew. I’m sure there are some that are younger, better in shape... not so damn old...

Penelope ignores the cat. Rowley is like an older version of the kind of men she likes. Besides, the poor guy probably never gets as much as he likes, if any at all. She is certain he enjoys living life to the fullest, if not on the edge. She bends her mouth down, and as they kiss, her tongue slips into his mouth.

Oh gross! That’s it, I’m going to try and find a happy place. Seems I’m going to be visiting there a lot.

Penelope starts to grind her pussy slowly against the bulge in Rowley’s pants. The captain’s tongue responds to the girl and the kiss seems to last forever. In the fifty years since he began sailing on ships, since he was a boy of twelve, he never had such a beauty like her throwing herself at him like she is now or willing to do again and again. Suddenly she stops grinding and leans closer to the man’s ear. “I am so horny right now,” she whispers. “I had sex with Merily earlier, but it lacked the penetration I needed. Humping your dick has my pussy so wet.” Her tongue starts working on his ear while she starts humping him again.

Rowley’s hips rise up from the bed and he pushes his trapped turgid member harder against the girl’s moist snatch. A soft moan escapes from her lips. Their mouths reconnect and their tongues begin to dance in one another’s mouths again. The captain’s hand creep up her smooth thigh, the feeling contrasting to the last time her touched her like this. As he approaches the junction of her thighs, he feels the heat already coming from her pussy. His fingers move toward it and he immediately finds that she wasn’t kidding. The girl is wet—dripping wet. When Rowley’s fingers find her clit, a deep moan escapes her lips. His other hand is busy with the top of her dress, trying to fish out her lovely globes. Once he has succeeded in his quest, he lowers his mouth to them, tongue darting around the outside edge of her full erect nipple which protrudes like a missile directed right at him.

The captain keeps moving his mouth muscle in circular motions, licking and pulling the hard bud into his mouth. His other hand is busy working on the witch’s clit. Then he goes to work, gently nibbling the other nipple into his mouth. Penelope’s hips are moving in rhythm to the movement of the man’s fingers. She is glad that Hazel has gone to whatever happy place she found since it allows her to enjoy every moment of this. Because as Rowley licks, nibbles and sucks her nipples, she arches her back and tries to push her entire breast into his mouth.

And as her moans are becoming louder and more intense, Rowley decides to push forward. He rolls her off him and onto the bed. He quickly slips two fingers into her tight cunt and starts working them in and out slowly while continuing to perform his ministrations of her breasts. The witch doesn’t stand by idly enjoying his attentions. She fiddles with the string holding the top of his pants closed, pulling on it until it gives and his cock finally pops free from the restraint that has been most painful to him. She uses her hand to pull on the hard, throbbing mass of meat. There are a couple drops of precum on the tip. The witch gathers them up with her finger and puts it in her mouth to taste what he has to offer her.

Penelope continues to squirm on the bed. From her moaning and breathing, Rowley can tell that she is getting close to orgasm. His entire hand is now covered in her juices, so he uses one of his well-lubricated fingers to gently rub around her puckered entrance. He remembers in vivid detail what it was like being back here and how he wouldn’t mind revisiting. Very slowly, he slips a wet finger into that entrance. That digit in her ass pushes the girl right over the edge.

Penelope’s whole body stiffens and she screams. Wave after wave of pleasure courses through her body as her orgasm continues for nearly a full minute. It is clear that she remembers the experience as well. Rowley’s fingers feel like they are caught in a vise as the witch’s inner muscles contract around them. The captain reminisces about the last time he saw her, how he was inside her here with his cock buried deep inside her as he climaxed. And as the girl’s muscles relax, he continues to slowly move his fingers in and out of her to make her orgasm last that much longer.

Once the witch recovers, she looks at the man with lust in her eyes and says, “Now it’s time for that initial payment to be made.” She straddles his lap like she had done earlier, only this time there is nothing between them. She humps her cunt against his member, which causes it to rub against her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.