Witch Switch
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“He was right,” Penelope says as she steps out of the forest into a clearing. Directly before her is the town they had been looking for, for two days.

I still have a bad feeling about the guy.

“Well never came back, so that’s a plus for you,” the witch remarks. It’s true he never showed back up later last night and he wasn’t there this morning.

Fortunate for me and unfortunate for you... score one for the cat.

“I’m not sure I like it when you gloat.”

Everything was going good until you had to play with magic, so I’m going to take my victories where I can find them.

“I’m a witch,” the girl protests. “I’m supposed to be playing with magic.”

Yes, maybe in a controlled environment, under the tutelage of an experienced witch or wizard.

“Alright, so we were told that we need to get to the Northern Continent, right?”

This means we’ll need a ship. And we’ll need a ship without paying anything. Because we have no money. A common theme now.

“You should try anger over sarcasm,” the witch suggests. “At least then I can ... well, I don’t think it matters. You know I do have feelings.”

I’m sorry ... I forget sometimes that this is the second time I’ve been magically sucked into you and made to wait on the sidelines, having to be fucked by every stranger and creature from here to Wallapazoohah until we get separated.

“Where’s Wallapazoohah?”

It’s on the Northern Continent, at the base of the mountains. Didn’t you listen to what your father said?

“Kind of...”

Kind of? How do you intend on getting us there if you only kind of listened?

“Well, that’s why I have you,” Penelope says with a shrug.

And then you wonder why I use sarcasm. Anyway, Wallapazoohah is the last stronghold before we cross over realms.

“I wonder what that is going to cost us.”

Hopefully nothing. I mean, why would they want to stop a simple girl from going through to her own death?

“Because she’s taking her cat along?”

That wasn’t ... where do you come up with this stuff?

“I thought maybe it was a trick question,” she professes.

Nope, it wasn’t.

Biting her bottom lip, Penelope looks over the bustling port town. “So, where do you think we should start?”

Well, since we don’t have any money, maybe we should check out the brothel.

“The brothel? Really?”

Don’t get your hopes up. That was me being sarcastic again. Besides... never mind. What about the barmaid, Melody... Mandy...

“Merily?” the girl offers.

Strange for me not to remember a name, and you to remember it.

“I remember because you had an interest in her.”

I did not.

“You did too, but she just wasn’t into catgirls.”

Unlike you, I don’t fuck everyone I see.

“You mean anyone with a dick between their legs?”

That too.

“And how often have you gotten out to fuck anyone?”

I guess you got me there.

“Score one for the witch!” Penelope says, jumping excitedly in the air, fist raised high.

Calm down before someone sees us and thinks your nuts.

“Good point,” she concedes.

Shall we then?

“Yes, we shall.”

Penelope quickly makes her way into the town and through it. It is quite a big place considering that it is a port town. But it is still fairly early so it isn’t as bad. Ironically she remembers the precise location of the tavern.

I’m always amazed at some of the things you can do.

“I try to impress,” the witch says merrily.

It’s just too bad that isn’t all the time.

“I did say that I try,” she says, this time much of that merriness quickly fading out.

Touché.

“Oh goodie, it just opened,” the witch says, the merriness coming right back. “Perfect timing!”

What did we agree about?

“Oh right, let’s not look crazy.” With her face red from embarrassment, she pushes the door open.

“We’re closed,” the woman behind the bar says.

“But I just saw you open the door,” Penelope protests.

I figured that it was too early to start drinking, but hey to each their own.

Merily looks up. “I was airing out the place.”

“Oh, well I can come back, I guess.”

No we can’t.

“But I’m rather a bit in a hurry,” the witch quickly recovers. “You helped me before.”

“I thought your voice sounded familiar,” she says, smiling at the girl. “Though you looked a bit furrier that last time I saw you.”

Penelope returns the smile. “Yeah, mixed up a spell,” she admits. “Which, ironically, is why I’m here again.”

“I take it you found the high wizard?”

“Yep,” she says, nodding.

Found, fucked and forgotten... for a time...

Penelope’s smile fades for a moment. “Unfortunately, I have put myself in a bind and now I need to find passage to the Northern Continent.”

Surprise comes over the barmaid’s face like a shadow. “That’s not a place for a young girl to find herself in.”

“Is it dangerous?”

Highly... but I guess you missed that too.

“Yes, very,” Merily says. “I doubt that you’ll find a captain willing to sail there without a substantial sum of money.”

Penelope bites her lower lip. “Well, that’s the trick. I don’t have any...”

Merily smiles again. It is friendly and warm. “That presents a challenge, but ... it’s not too incredibly hard to work through. There is always a captain crazy enough to sail there, but it might cost you.”

Yeah, we know that cost all too well, don’t we?

“I’ve been there before,” the witch admits. “But I can handle it.”

I don’t think there is anything you can’t handle... at least when it comes to a dick in you.

“Alright, but...” Merily looks over the young girl. “The last time you were furry, and I will admit I would have discarded my dislike for catgirls to have a shot at fucking you. But now you being yourself, well...”

Penelope’s mouth twists upward into a devious grin. “You said you were closed, right?”

Merily nods. “Are you a catgirl in disguise now?” The witch shakes her head. The barmaid grins. “Doesn’t matter. You’re sexy as all hell. Plus I need a distraction until I see Richard again.”

“You’re only loyal to my father?”

“Your father?” Merily giggles. “That’s even better.” She takes Penelope’s hand and yanks her forward. “Let’s have a little fun. We’ll call it my payment in finding you a ship to sail on.”

She acts as if that is a guarantee.

“I guarantee I’ll get you something,” Merily says, as if hearing Hazel’s sarcasm.

They go through to the back room which is set up as more of a bedroom than anything else.

“This is my place,” the barmaid explains. “I get it as part of my pay. Not a bad agreement, since prices on a place in town is really high. The owner has an office and supply room in the basement.”

“Shouldn’t we lock the door to the tavern?”

“Why bother,” the barmaid says, waving a dismissive hand at her. “Everyone that comes to port knows we don’t open until noon. Besides Hardy’s Harem has the majority of the town’s patrons right now, sleeping it off in someone’s bed.”

Talk about craziness in this place.

Penelope shrugs and flops down onto the bed. She settles against the headboard, legs splayed, breasts pressing against her dress, nipples visible. She feels relaxed and more than ready. Merily sits on the edge, pulling off her knee high boots, letting them drop to the floor with little thuds. She then stands and begins to slowly unbutton her shirt, popping the buttons one at a time. Her eyes are fixed on the young blonde girl as she pulls it back over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor as well. Merily has nothing holding her underneath, which is perfectly fine with Penelope. The barmaid’s sassy breasts sit there in plain view, her nipples dark and tight. The woman loosens the brass button at her waist. Staring into the witch’s eyes, she slowly pushes her pants down over her hips and lets the drop around her ankles to join the rest of her gear.

Wow...

The two lock eyes in a silent, visual embrace. Penelope feels herself growing damp, realizing that her nipples are erect and pressing into her dress. She also realizes that while she finds the barmaid quite attractive, much of her new burning desire is coming from the cat. Hazel had opened her up to a whole new world of sexual pleasure, but it is Hazel that also wants this woman even more than her. Penelope knows that she isn’t going to hear one complaint from the cat this time.

Merily smiles—a gentle, satisfied smile—upon seeing those erect nubs poking into the dress. She hooks her fingers in the waistband of her skimpy purple panties. With her eyes locked on the girl’s, she slowly moves the undergarment down over her hips. And the way she moves is something seductive. She moves her hips in a way that allows the panties to slide downward almost on their own. And they fall into the puddle of clothes at her feet. She steps out of them and moves slowly toward the witch. By now, Penelope feels hot, nearly feverish with anticipation.

Now this is worth the price. I would take this and pay a price to find a ship’s captain.

Penelope cannot help but smile at the cat’s reaction or the irony that this is exactly how she feels ninety-nine percent of the time, and all Hazel can do is complain about it. She scoots down and Merily stops at the edge of the bed naked, hands at her sides, looking down at the much younger girl. There are no words needed between them. Their eyes are still locked, speaking volumes between the two. Even Hazel is silent in high anticipation of what is about to happen. The only thing that would be better is if she was outside Penelope’s body, on the bed instead. And while that isn’t possible, at least she doesn’t have to experience it vicariously as she had to the first time the girl fucked her father.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.