Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

What the hell was I thinking, suggesting that?

“Clearly you weren’t thinking,” Penelope says. “A good fucking like that will do it.”

Yes. I will agree with you on this one.

“So you enjoyed it as much as I did?”

I hate to admit it, but yes.

“If you’re still in need, we can always stop to play,” the witch suggests, pulling out the stone cock from the gargoyle.”

I’ll pass. What do you plan to do with that, use it as a dildo?

“Maybe or maybe not,” she answers. “I may just put it on a shelf to look at.”

What, one of your many conquests?

“That sounds like something a guy would do.”

Well with you there is no telling.

“Oh look,” Penelope suddenly says cheerfully. “There’s my father’s castle.”

Ever wonder where all these people are getting castles from?

“What do you mean?”

You’re father has one. Your mother had one. King Gunter has one.

“King Gunter is a king, so shouldn’t he have one?”

Good point.

“I know, the witch says smugly. “I have those every now and again.”

Yeah, it’s the in between times that worry me.

“Do you think we should just walk in?” the girl asks once they reach the door.

Why not? You’re the high wizard’s daughter, unless you’re looking to fuck God again. Why did I just suggest that?

“Because all this sex is growing on you.”

Yeah, right.

“Do you think Go would fuck us again?”

Let’s hope not.

“But he did taste good.”

Really good.

“See?”

Forget I said that. Let’s get separated and then you can fuck all you want.

“Will you watch?”

Are you that perverted?

“What?” the witch asks as if offended. “You watching me and my father fucking was really fun.”

I know. I fingered myself until I passed out.

“So you find it fun to watch.”

A little.

“A little is only the beginning.”

That’s what worries me.

Penelope pushes open the door and steps inside. “Hello?”

“Come on up!” High Wizard Starkey’s voice comes down from above. “I send God into town.”

That’s disappointing.

“That’s for sure,” she agrees, totally missing the sarcastic tone in Hazel’s voice.

With haste, the girl practically bolts up the stair to her father’s room. When she reaches the top and steps in, Starkey has a big smile on his face. “I didn’t expect to see you so soon,” he says.

“Things got cut a little short,” she offers as means of an explanation.

“Tell me about it. I was about to go to town, but decided not to last minute,” he says. “Which it seems was probably a good idea.”

“I thought you only went once a month.”

“Normally I do, but after our time together the other day...”

“ ... and night.”

“Yes,” he chuckles. “And night, I was thinking about you and was kind of horny.”

“Kind of?”

Alright now, let’s not go there.

“Oh?” Starkey says, raising an eyebrow. “I sense Hazel again. Seeing that she isn’t here, she must be inside you again. What happened?”

Penelope looks down and frowns, kicking out as if kicking a rock like a kid caught and suddenly in trouble. “It’s why were back so quickly. I was using mom’s spell book and it sort of happened again.”

“I’m surprised Nina still had that old thing,” the man remarks.

“Nina?”

Oh, that’s right...

“Yes, Nina,” he repeats. “Your mother?”

“I thought her name was Arseus.”

“No, not quite,” he says. “That was the name of the demon that she got mixed up with. She took that name after she was fused by the council to a bull. I guess it made her sound more ferocious.”

“Oh, she was ferocious alright,” the girl mutters.

“I suppose an explanation is in order,” Starkey remarks.

“You can always explain over a blow job,” the witch offers, stepping forward and dropping her hand over her father’s crotch. “You were saying something about being horny.”

He swallows hard. “You seem to be yourself.”

She always is.

“I always am.”

“Shall we separate you two temporarily again?” he asks. “I can. It won’t be much of a bother.”

I’ll pass this time. Maybe with the way you went on and on and on about it, it might be fun.

“We’ll pass,” Penelope says. “Although I know you’re not big about cats.”

“Well, it’s no big deal,” he says with a shrug. “It would be like having two on one.”

“Sounds like fun,” she says, reaching into her father’s pants. She begins rubbing from his base, all the way up the length of the thickening member.

“Okay, well,” he gasps. “Where should I start.”

“At the beginning is usually the best place,” she suggests.

When you’re in your element, you show a higher sense of intelligence.

“Well, long ago we got married,” he continues. “This was before we were so powerful.” In one seamless motion, Penelope tugs down the pants, just below his balls, pulling his fully erect cock out and then dropping her mouth quickly to it. “AND... !

Using an incredible amount of saliva, the witch is licking around the tip and sucking tightly with her lips, concentrating only on the end of his shaft.

“ ... and after while we became stronger,” he continues as she every so often pulls her head off the throbbing prick to leave a ribbon of saliva suspended between him and her soft, plump lips, giving him a grunt or hum in acknowledgement. “Eventually she turned to dark magic through Arseus. That’s how Hazel became more than just an ordinary cat.” Every time she pauses to give him a sign that she is listening, there is a smile on her face, but after a second or two she is diving right back down his length. “She got pregnant and I learned that she was going to sacrifice you to the demon for more power. I went along, but it started to bother me so I went against her. And the rest of what happened is history.”

By now the witch is working her hand on the base of his organ while her soft lips, tongue and hot mouth torment his engorged head. But then she lifts her head and says, “How did I end up at the school?”

“The council banished me for not stopping Nina,” he continues, his eyes shifting toward his chambers. “They punished her and took you in as an orphan to keep your powers in check. They managed to interrupt the summoning and it sort of affected your ... um...”

Brain?

“ ... thinking,” he finishes. “But when you’re using your sexual magic, it unlocks the real you.”

“Quick question,” she abruptly says. “You said you’d temporarily separate us.”

I found that odd too.

“Of course,” he answers with a frown. “I cannot undo your mother’s magic. No one but a group like the council could.”

Really? Now you’re going to have to suck it up and go back to the school.

“Is there another way?” the girl asks, not at all wanting to accept the reality that she’s going to have to do that.

“There is, but it’s going to involve you finding your mother,” he says with a smile.

I doubt that after she was going to sacrifice you you’re even remotely interested in that.

“How do I do that?”

“I will tell you,” he says. “First...”

Penelope stops him, pressing a finger to his lips and then taking his hand and pulling him toward his chambers. “Let’s discuss that after.”

Of course...

“Maybe you can even cast another of those spells on me,” she suggests.

If it’s anything like before, then that will come in handy.

“I don’t have anything like that that I can do again,” he informs her. “Besides, you already have that inside you. You’re tapped into the dark magic as well.”

“How do I unlock it?” she inquires.

“Only time will allow for it.”

And patience is not your virtue.

Once they are past the doorway to the room, suddenly father and daughter are tearing one another’s clothes off. “Then I will do my best,” she says just before they are kissing, caressing and rubbing each other everywhere, the room quickly becoming heady with sexual tension and aroma.

You’re like two long lost lovers. This better be as good as it looked.

“It will be,” the witch says.

“Better,” her father agrees. Pushing her to the edge of the bed, he slips a finger into her. Penelope lets out a noticeable gasp. He swirls the digit around inside her, feeling her unleash her juices. Then he pulls it out and raises it to touch her face gently.

The witch wraps her lips around that wet finger. Once she licks it dry, she drops to her knees.

I will admit, not matter how many times I taste you, you always taste so good.

And with this, Penelope takes her father deeply into her throat, handling him with ease. Starkey tilts his head back and lets the sensation wash all over him. Then when he looks down from above, he sees her mouth gleaming in the dim candle light. Her upper lip is brushing against the flesh at the base of his erection, her tongue and bottom lip are leaking more of her excess saliva. It is dripping off her chin to his balls and from there onto her luscious globes. The man’s manhood is nowhere to be seen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.