Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Look through there are find a solution.

“Do you think my mother had a second book?”

Well, considering that I’ve never seen a second and this one isn’t even filled up yet?

“Good point.”

Yeah, I know.

“Sheesh,” the witch says, shaking her head. “I think I liked you better these last few days.”

I think I did too since I wasn’t trapped inside you again.

“Hey, there’s a bright side...”

I’m waiting...

“You’re in my body.”

Same thing as the last time.

“I mean, we don’t look like a catgirl.”

There’s a relief.

“You don’t sound excited,” Penelope says, biting her bottom lip.

Oh, sorry. Here, how’s this: woohoo, I’m stuck in my master’s body once again...

“You should put a little more feeling into it,” the girl suggests. “Maybe shout it out loud.”

You totally miss the point of sarcasm.

“Oh, so you’re not happy?”

Why would I be?

“Because we’re in a human body. My human body.”

Look, why don’t you focus on looking for a reversal.

“There isn’t one,” she says.

Did you look?

“Well, yeah.”

Then try to original again.

“Why didn’t I think of that?”

Yeah, why didn’t you?

“Alright,” the witch says, standing straight and squeezing her eyes shut. “Here it goes: Noctracition Malculus Sperminate!” Slowly, she opens her eyes and asks, “Did it work?”

What do you think?

“I take that as a no,” the witch answers, drooping her shoulders. “Now what?”

Well, generally the only way to reverse a spell is to find the original witch that made it.

“Kind of hard since we don’t know what happened to my mother,” the witch comments.

Then the other option is we seek out someone more powerful, like someone at the school, maybe the head mistress.

Penelope quickly shakes her head on that one. “No, it’s the same as last time.”

We need to figure out something.

“You know, maybe you just didn’t give it a shot last time.”

Excuse me?

“You know,” the witch prompts. “Maybe last time we should have explored what it was like being like this.”

Oh, I think we explored that enough. We explored to the limits and beyond.

“No, I mean,” she pauses to flip a few pages. “My mother has a spell to summon tentacles. Maybe we can...”

Hold that thought, roll it up in a ball and throw it right out that window. I know where this is going, and until we’re separate again, no more spells out of that book.

“So you’re saying...”

You’re right. Cancel the last thing I said. Make it no more spells period.

The witch crosses her arms over her chest and sighs heavily. “Since you’re so unhappy about this, what do we do then?”

Since we don’t know where you mother is and you refuse to go back to the school for help, I suggest we go see your father.

“Do you think he can help?”

Why not, he’s a high wizard and all.

“He was a high wizard,” Penelope corrects.

Usually I’m the one arguing that. What’s changed?

“Oh nothing,” the witch says with a smile. “I just thought I’d throw that in for fun.”

This isn’t fun, and you’re not being funny.

“When do you think we should leave?” she asks, her voice turning sultry. “I mean, we can conjure up some toys and spend a little more time together.”

Your view of together and my view are two different things. As much as I’ve enjoyed it, I rather not remain confined by your limits.

“Maybe you’re right,” the witch says with a frown, the sultry tone no longer in her voice. “I like you better when you’re not sarcastic and mean.”

I’m only mean because I have to be.

“I’m so glad you were silent all those years then.”

I wish you were.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Penelope asks, stamping her foot on the floor.

Nothing. It’s not worth the effort.

“You’re right, it’s not,” she agrees.

One of the most sensible things you’ve said in a long time.

“I’m going to take the high ground,” the witch continues, ignoring the comment. “We’re leaving now and were dropping this conversation.”

Fine by me.

Penelope quickly dresses, grabbing her hat and her things before heading down the stairs. When she opens the door she is startled to see Wasud still standing in the doorway. “Holy hats!” she screeches.

Relax, he’s made of stone.

“How?”

Considering that it’s daylight?

“Yeah, but where are the others?”

Good question. Maybe you did this.

“I don’t remember doing it.”

Well, after the vampire, I wouldn’t be at all surprised.

“Well, time is wasting,” Penelope says with a huff. “The sooner we get to my father’s place, the sooner we get back to normal.”

I couldn’t agree more.

The witch steps forward, squeezing through the doorway and past the statue of the gargoyle. It is a tight fit and as she pushes by she bumps into it and it starts to wobble. “Uh oh,” she says in a near whisper. Reaching out, the girl latches onto the first piece of it that her hand lands on. Unfortunately the statue still topples over to crash on the steps and shatters into pieces.

Well, for his sake I hope you already killed him.

Stunned, the witch lifts up her hand to view the object now in it.

Leave it to you to manage to grab him by the dick.

“Lucky, I guess,” she says, smiling.

I’m not sure I like where this is going.

“I do,” she says, stuffing the stone cock in her bag. “It will make a nice souvenir.”

In what capacity? Never mind. Just promise...

“Hello, I was wondering about the castle,” a sweet sounding voice breaks in. “Might I inquire what you intend to do with it now that its occupants have vacated it?”

A nymph? There’s something you don’t see every day.

Penelope’s eyes roam over the creature now standing before her. Green skinned with barely protruding breasts and a nice, floppy cock hanging between the legs, she can’t help but lick her lips. “It’s all yours,” she answers.

“Oh, but I cannot just take it,” the nymph says, eyes all big and almost dreamy. “As a creature of the forest I must give something in return—an exchange so to speak.”

Don’t even think about getting any ideas.

“What kind of exchange?” the witch prompts.

“Whatever you believe would be fair,” the nymph says, stepping slightly closer.

We’re not doing this again. We’re going to see your father and he’s going to undo this. You can come back and do whatever you want with her then.

“Her?” Penelope whispers.

“Yes, I am a her,” the nymph says. “You human’s need to divide others up by what they have between their legs is ridiculous and backward.”

“I apologize if I have offended you,” the witch offers.

No need to apologize. Offend away.

“Apology accepted,” the creature says with a seductive smile.

“I’m Penelope,” the girl says, returning the smile.

“You my call me Kleora.”

“So, anything I believe would be fair?” the witch asks.

You know, you can keep the place and entertain anyone you want, after we separate.

“What do you propose?” Kleora asks, leaning against the fountain in the center of the courtyard.

“How about a fantastic orgasm?”

Orgasm? Really? I hope we’re the ones on the receiving end.

Kleora’s already hardening member is enough to confirm her answer. Penelope grins at the sight and walks over toward the nymph. “I think we can make this beneficial to the both of us.”

“I agree,” the nymph says.

I don’t.

Kleora looks at the rocky tile surrounding the fountain. “Since we have agreed on an exchange, you won’t mind me making a few changes?”

“By all means,” the witch says.

Without words or gestures, the lithe nymph stares down at the tile. Within seconds grass begins to sprout from between the cracks and within moments covers the area in a nice, plush clump. “Something soft for the knees,” Kleora says softly.

Considering that I’m part of you, for now, it seems reasonable that I get a part in the decision making.

The feel of the nymph’s lips on hers is soft at first ... just a kiss. But the next one is harder. Then Penelope opens her mouth a bit and so does Kleora. A bit of tongue between them follows and it is like they are feeling each other out, seeing how far this is going to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.