Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Hazel pulls her fingers away from Penelope and brings them to her mouth. Those digits are drenched. The witch watches the cat lick the juices from them. And watching her familiar doing this makes Penelope want to taste her again.

She grabs one of Hazel’s breasts and begins sucking hard on her nipple. She goes back and forth between each one of the furry breasts, lightly pulling on the nipples with her teeth. Then the witch pushes the cat on her back again and watches as the cat’s cunt comes into view. Her pussy glistens in the dim lighting of the candles, but it looks beautiful with the little clit poking out at the top. “So how often did you and my mother use this book?”

“She used it all the time,” Hazel replies. “Every time she thought of something new and the spell worked, she wrote it down.”

“So you were her guinea pig?” the girl inquires.

“Yes, but I’m not going to be yours,” the cat fires back. “Remember what happened the last time you cast a spell on me?”

“Well, duh,” the witch says, rolling her eyes. “That was before, this is now.”

“What’s the difference?”

“This is my mother’s book and...”

“Don’t even finish that sentence,” Hazel interrupts. “I’d rather we keep it basic until you get a few more years of school.”

“But that will takes years,” she whines.

“I know,” Hazel says with a sly grin. “At least that way you can’t screw up.”

“You have so little faith in me,” Penelope whispers. And before the cat can come back with something sarcastic, she asks, “So if you’re not a lesbian, what are you?”

“Why do we have to use labels for everything?” Hazel counters.

The witch shrugs and kisses her familiar below her belly button. “Well?” She kisses further down. Resting her hand on Hazel’s thigh, she places the thumb of her other hand on the cat’s swollen clit.

Hazel squirms under the girl’s teasing thumb while it makes large circles around. Penelope moves her face in closer, smelling the mind-blowing aroma. The cat feels the girl’s shaky breath against her snatch. “I just like fucking girls more than I do guys,” she finally answers. “It’s your mother’s fault really.”

“So all those dicks we got, you didn’t enjoy any of them?”

“I didn’t say that,” Hazel groans, slightly lifting herself up toward the witch’s lips. “With the way you enjoyed all those dicks, I wouldn’t expect you to want pussy.”

“That’s your fault,” Penelope replies and begins to kiss the clit before her. The kisses at first are light pecks, but they quickly evolve into open mouth kisses. She kisses as if it were Hazel’s lips. She swirls her tongue around as if the little nub were a tongue itself. Then she stops to suck as if it were her bottom lip.

Hazel grabs the girl by her blonde hair and pulls her face farther in. Penelope gives the cat long lick, each getting closer and closer to her feminine entrance. The cat’s hips lift so that the human tongue will reach it. So the witch places her thumb on the nub once again and darts her mouth muscle into the very aroused, tight entrance. Hazel jumps and the girl knows just how badly she wants it. She presses harder with her thumb, making slow pulsing circles on and around it. She begins fucking the hole with her tongue. Hazel tastes as good as she smells.

“By the gods, I’m going to cum,” Hazel cries.

Penelope speeds her thumb up against the stiff button while sticking her tongue at just the opening to Hazel’s heated hole and lays it flat. She flexes and releases her mouth muscle, almost like her tongue is pulsing against the opening. Hazel begins to pulse with it. And just when the cat begins gushing, the witch pulls away quickly to push her fingers in.

Once Hazel calms down a little, Penelope pulls her fingers away and looks at them, glistening in the candle light. Hazel’s eyes are like slits, her lips are parted slightly. At the sight of her juices on the girl’s fingers, she licks her lips. “How do you even know how to do that?” she asks.

“I assume you’d like what I like,” the witch grins. “I can see why you like this, but I still don’t understand why you don’t like dicks.”

“Perhaps that is growing on me” the cat says with a grin to match.

“Well good,” Penelope says cheerily, sitting back a little. “Have I got a surprise for you.”

Seeing the witch pulling out the book and opening it, Hazel’s eyes go wide. “What are you planning to do?”

“Don’t worry,” the girl says, not even looking up from the pages. “Trust me, it will be fine.”

“It’s not that I don’t trust you ... well, I don’t...” the cat protests. “ ... you’re track record just isn’t all the great.”

“Transmisius Eplustis Penisious!”

A sudden tingling comes over Hazel. Her eyes go wide with shock and confusion. It is the same as it was each and every time a spell like this was cast on her in the past. Never once was she ever sure what would happen, just as now she doesn’t know what the girl just cast on her. That tingling, which began all over, now travels to a single spot, right between her legs. “Um ... what exactly did you... ?”

The cat gets her answer almost immediately. The focal point of the intense tingling centers on her clit, which slowly begins to pulse and transform. It grows longer and then fatter. Slowly it increases in size and length, the tip of the little nub forming into the bulging mushroom shape of a cock. Penelope sits back, smiling and licking her lips, anticipating the fun that she is going to have with the cat. The change is rather quick and painless, but it leaves Hazel with her mouth agape and breathing incredibly hard.

“You seriously didn’t just do that,” she whispers.

“I did,’ the witch answers, shoving the book to the side and leaning between Hazel’s legs, her belly pressing against the cat’s new, hard cock. Seeing that the spell worked correctly, she wants the familiar even more now than ever. She leans in closer, just a breath away. “I enjoy playing with your pussy, but I cannot go completely without one of these.” She is about to kiss Hazel, but the cat pushes her gently back.

“You’re lucky this worked,” she snaps. Then pressing herself more against the girl, Hazel begins to kiss her. Her hand drops to the witch’s thigh to run up and around to her ass. As she squeezes the flesh there, her newly formed clit cock presses hard against Penelope. Quickly she pushes the girl off of her and bounds off the bed. She spreads the witch’s legs and get on her knees, then dives right into the pussy before her.

Hazel works the pussy with her rough, strong tongue. She plunges in a few times, each time wiggling it to give the girl a shiver. It has been like this several times over the last few days. She sucks on the newly budding clit. Penelope cannot believe that she has missed out on this all these years. “Hazel, I want you to fuck me,” she announces. “Please fuck me.”

“I think that maybe I can get used to doing this,” the cat says, grinning. “Maybe every once in a while ... we’ll see.”

Penelope looks down at the throbbing member hovering over the cat’s wet snatch. It is so thick, especially the head of it. The spell worked better than she imagined it would. Even Hazel has a better attitude than she thought she would have. Now though, she has to have it in her. “Give it a whirl then,” she whispers. “Maybe you’ll like it a lot more than you think.”

Hazel smirks and steps up between the girl’s legs, positioning her new clit cock at the entrance, like a car parking in a garage. She begins to push into the witch, but feels a bit of resistance. “This thing must be bigger than I thought it would be,” she murmurs.

“The bigger the better,” the witch counters.

“Yeah...” Hazel grabs the girl’s hips and pulls her onto her cock, forcing the girth to penetrate and stretch her wide. She looks down and watches it go in and then she lets out a deep growl before driving it as deep as she can drive it in.

The height of the bed is perfect for Hazel’s oversized cat size. She begins to drive in with force. Being of that smaller size, it limits what she can do, but still doesn’t. While pummeling the girl, she kisses Penelope’s belly as if it were her neck. She loves on the girl, purring as she pumps. They may have different mindsets and the journey stuck together may have been painful at times, but it seems to have given both a new perspective and outlook on one another.

This thought seems to drive Hazel wild. Suddenly she allows the girl’s legs to drop off the bed and hauls her new plaything out. With the grace of a cat, which coincidentally she is, she climbs the bed and Penelope to embrace her and kiss her hard. She grabs both of Penelope’s breasts and squeezes, pinching each nipple. Then lowering her face, she sucks each nipple into her mouth before lightly biting down. The bite is just hard enough to make the girl flinch with pleasurable pain. The witch quickly returns the favor, pushing the cat back to kiss her chest and lick each one of her nipples.

“So how long have you been planning this one?”

The witch smiles and says, “I only found the book yesterday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.