Housewife Harvest
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story happens in the time between the stories "Indentured: a New Beginning" and "Taking Ownership of Belinda. " It is a period of transition from one Society into two. I recommend reading all the posted chapters of those two stories before reading this.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Prostitution  

Ryan drank one dose of Supercharger and put the other away for another time. He left the lobby and entered the main club area. He saw the customers were mostly men, some had petgirls at their feet. There was one couple that looked like they were dating. The bartender-sluts, waitress-sluts, and taco-sluts were all free women.

Frank had ordered a bottle of sparkling white wine and two glasses were already filled. Frank offered a glass of wine to Ryan and said, “You will like this Le Jus Des Vierges. Before the juice of the grape is bottled, it is stored in the cunts of virgins where it interacts with the pussy juices generated from their clit stimulated orgasms. It has an interesting taste and bouquet. I find it to be zesty with just a hint of peach.”

Their hot tacos were soon served when two waitress-sluts each pushed a food cart up to Frank and Ryan. Bent over backwards on top of each cart were the taco-sluts with their legs widely spread and their ankles and wrists tied to the cart just above each of the wheels. Both of the taco-sluts’ cunts were overstuffed with spicy ground girlmeat, shredded cheese, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream. There was bottle of medium sauce and dish of red cream sauce on Ryan’s cart, and on Frank’s there was a bottle labeled Volcano Sauce and a dish of the same sauce.

“What’s the red cream sauce?” asked Ryan.

“It’s capsaicin cream. When preparing hot tacos, you put a dab on your slut’s clit to juice up your taco. I always say, the hotter the sauce, the juicier the taco. I also smear it on the nipples and their other fuckholes to get a really juicy taco,” replied Frank. “Don’t let the stuff touch you, it’s much hotter than any hot sauce you can buy. Lay a napkin over where you apply it before you eat to be safe.”

About five yards from where Frank and Ryan were eating, on the other side of the wall separating the bar from the spa, was Claire cleaning the cum that had dried on the skin near Marie’s oral orifice. Marie’s lips were crimson and puffy, engorged with blood from the earlier pounding she received from Tom’s cock.

Claire removed the two-inch ring gag from Marie’s mouth so she could apply a sperm-proof cherry red lipstick to the tender lips. After applying the glossy lipstick, Marie’s lips looked even more fuckable than before. Claire pushed the gag pass the luscious lips and as far into Marie’s mouth as the ring would go, then clinched the strap around her head. From a nearby cabinet, Claire selected a butterfly-style masquerade mask that complimented the black hood that Marie was wearing and her shiny cherry lips. After securing the mask that now covered most of Marie’s hooded face, Clair was pleased with her handiwork. A joyful butterfly fluttering above an inviting red lotus peak.

Ryan picked up the small basting brush and barely dabbed the end into the capsaicin. He saw that the taco’s clitoral hood was covering the fucknub so he brushed a small amount of the red cream on top of the clit’s hood instead.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.