Housewife Harvest
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story happens in the time between the stories "Indentured: a New Beginning" and "Taking Ownership of Belinda. " It is a period of transition from one Society into two. I recommend reading all the posted chapters of those two stories before reading this.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Prostitution  

Ryan was both pleased and a little angry. Everyone so far had been very understanding when told them that he moved the anniversary party up a day. Friday was the actual date when he and Marie had gotten married after all. And everyone were still coming to the party. But no one was able to go out with him tonight. Ryan had wanted to go out with some friends since Marie would be at the spa all night with her sister, Tanya.

All that was left to do was to inform his sister-in-law’s husband, Frank. Ryan put that call off to last because he knew that Frank was still pissed that Ryan was able to pay Marie’s bride price before Frank was able to earn enough money to do the same. Ryan was dating Tanya when he first met Marie. So when he dumped Tanya to marry the sexier sister, he knew it was like Frank was getting his sloppy seconds when Frank and Tanya married soon afterward.

When Ryan was about to pick up his phone, it started to ring. It was Frank. “Hi Frank, I was just about to call you.”

“I figured that. Tanya told me that the party is tomorrow. Since the girls are gone tonight, do you want to go to a bar that I usually hang out at after I drop off Tanya for her weekly sessions?”

“Sure Frank, that would be ... uh ... great.”

Later that night, Frank and Ryan were walking up to their destination, the Cum On Inn. It looked too shiny to be a real bar for Ryan’s taste. Though the neon artwork of a nude slavegirl bending over and spreading her ass cheeks repeatedly was quite good. Her asshole was a bright pink star and her cunt a ruby red slot. Frank pointed past the bar to a sign that said: ORIFICE TRAINING AND RESTORATION SPA. “That’s where the girls are tonight,” said Frank.

Ryan replied, “Who fucking calls a fuckhole an orifice? Only fucking idiots I tell you.”

“That is just part of their marketing pitch, orifice sounds so much more scientific than fuckhole,” said Frank.

Ryan followed Frank into the bar. A sign in front of the door said:

Happy Hour
Free Hot Tacos
Half Price Drinks

“The hot tacos are really good here. They only use freshly ground girlmeat straight from the local butcher,” said Frank.

Inside was a small lobby. On the far right was a kiosk selling Bullmen’s Semen Supercharger and their Sweet Semen. Ryan had for years seen advertisements for both products but had not bought any as yet. As Ryan wandered over to the two women at the kiosk, Frank followed and said, “Bullmen’s is very popular in the city. I started using Supercharger a couple of months ago and I give Tanya the Sweet Semen on the days she isn’t bitchy.”

There was a sales-slut running the kiosk and next to her, a kneeling slavegirl with wide open knees displaying her cunt to the customers. The slavegirl was dressed in all-white: nurse’s cap, camisole top with “Bullmen’s Sweet Semen” written across her tits, stockings with garter belt, and high heels. Behind the slave-nurse was a sign “Please Fuck My Face” and a disposable cup dispenser.

“Greetings Sir. Bullmen’s Semen Supercharger is the greatest product for increasing the amount of cum you have for fucking. Each dose will increase your daily cum production to a week’s worth. And this product can be yours for absolutely free,” said the sales-slut.

“What’s the catch?” ask Ryan.

“No catch, Sir. We use human sperm to produce Bullmen’s Sweet Semen. For every standard volume of cum you supply us, we provide one dose of Bullmen’s Semen Supercharger to you. Free!”

“I’ll take some then,” replied Ryan.

Frank said, “I’ll go get us a table, what strength hot sause do you want for your taco?”

“Medium works for me.”

The sales-slut pointed to the slave-nurse and said, “Please slap the registered cum-nurse if you are satisfied with the service.”

Ryan walked over to the cum-nurse and pulled out his cock. Her mouth was open and she sucked in the cock as he put in the tip. She lovingly lashed it with her talented tongue. She clamped down with her lips just behind the knob. She sucked his cock more vigorously. She lightly squeezed and massaged his balls; Ryan’s cock then filled her mouth with cum.

After the cum-nurse deposited the cum into the specimen cup. Ryan slapped her hard and left a bright red imprint of his hand on her face. The sales-slut gave him two doses of Supercharger. There was a warning label on them which stated, “Maximum recommended daily intake: 4 doses. Additional dosage may enlarge prostate gland.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.