Housewife Harvest - Cover

Housewife Harvest

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story happens in the time between the stories "Indentured: a New Beginning" and "Taking Ownership of Belinda. " It is a period of transition from one Society into two. I recommend reading all the posted chapters of those two stories before reading this.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Prostitution  

“So where is this wonderful spa you keep going on about?” asked Marie.

“There it is. Between those two bars,” said her sister Tanya. The spa had a sign: ORIFICE TRAINING AND RESTORATION SPA. The drinking establishment to the right was one of those sophisticated ultramodern ones with lots of chrome and neon. The one to the left of the spa looked like a traditional dive bar with lots of dark wood.

“So what so great about these weekly fuckhole tunings you get?”

“Frank loves the results. He insists that each week that I have a different training session so all three holes keep their tiptop performance. After a session I feel like I am floating and all my stress and worries are gone. You’ll love your anal training and once Ryan gets to fuck your tuned ass, he will want to fuck it more than his slavegirl’s.”

Marie and Tanya walked into the spa right after a man leading a slavegirl by a leash attached to her clit captive bead ring piercing. She was wearing a shiny skintight outfit that was designed to draw attention to her exposed tits and ass.

“How may I help you Sir?” asked the spa receptionist. The reception area was decorated with pictures of women strapped into fucking machines where their various fuckholes were being stuffed by thusting dildos. Marie walked over to a picture that was showing a woman’s asshole being trained.

“How does it work to use your services to improve my slavegirl Cumgulper?” said the man.

“You drop off your slavegirl anytime between 5 and 7 pm and she will be serviced for at least twelve hours. You pick her up in the morning at your convenience. We offer training for all three orifices, but only one fuckholes per session. We also offer both anal and genital tightening, but not for the orifice that is being trained that session. We offer 100% satisfaction for the first training or tightening session of each type. If you don’t have a significantly better fuck with the serviced orifice, we refund you all your money. The is no refund allowed for any future sessions because they are for female-maintainance, not improvement.”

Tanya pointed out to Marie how the woman was wearing a hood that was similar to the ones they had wore at Bob’s when their meat was being harvested. It was different in that it only covered most of her head, leaving her mouth exposed.

“How does the training and tightening work?” continued the man.

“It is all very scientific. For training, we use a combination of slut-utilization technology and time-tested behavioral reinforcement methods to ensure you will have a more satisfactory fuck from the improved orifice. And for the overused slavegirls that need their fuckholes repaired, we use a combination of rejuv technology and a simple process of tightening the pubic and rectal muscles with electro-shock therapy.”

“What kind of behavior reinforcement?”

“Both positive and negative. We monitor the effort of your slavegirl during training and reward her for improvements as soon as they happen. Once we have a baseline of performance, any drop in quality of fucking is punished with painful shocks to her clit and nipples. We found this gives the quickest results. And if you find that Cumgulper starts to fall back into her lazy slut ways, just bring her back in for a maintaince session to restore her to peak performance.”

The man pointed at the sign showing the prices for the various services. “How do you plan to stay in business with such low prices? You’re practically giving these services away for free. If Cumgulper improves her cocksucking as much as you claim, I know that I would pay much more than this.”

“For two reasons, we want our customers to keep coming back. And also the owner of this business owns the two bars that are on each side of here. He said the extra business for his bars that he gets from the increased foot traffic to this location more than makes up for the lack of money this place makes.”

“That makes sense. I want Cumgulper orally trained and her cunt and asshole tightened. I’ll leave her now. “The man unclipped the leash from the slavegirl’s clit ring and left the store.

“I will be right with you ladies,” said the receptionist and then took the slavegirl to the back. When she returned she said, “Hi Tanya, back for your weekly session?”

“Yes, and I brought my sister, Marie, for her first session,” replied Tanya.

“According to your appointment, you will be also having your oral orifice trained and both other fuckholes tightened. And Marie is using your free coupon for completing ten sessions to have her anal orifice trained and her cunt tightened.”

“That’s right.” The three of them went into the back. Tanya was taken to the second room to right, and Marie to the third. There was a man in a white lab coat waiting for Marie in the room that had a slut-utilization machine near the far wall.

“Hello, my name is Tom and I will be your service technician.” He guided her over to a table which had a series of dildos, the smallest on the left and then they were increased in size as you went further to the right.

“Hi Tom, my name is Marie and this is my first time.”

“Not a problem, Marie. I will insert a small probe into you genital orifice that will contract and relax your vaginal orifice all night long. That will tighten your pubic muscles. I will first start working your anal orifice with a short and thin phallus that is 3 ½ inches long with a 7/8 inch diameter. “He picked up the smallest dildo from the left and handed it to Marie to hold. It felt like there was a real fully erect penis in Marie’s hand; it even had a working slit at the tip. Nothing about it seemed artificial except it was not attached to a man. “After you have you have your first orgasm the phallus will inject a load of protein to help with healing any wear and tear that may happen during anal training. I will then switch out the phallus to a slightly longer and thicker one. Each time you orgasm after that, I do the same until you are finally up to to the longest and thickest one. It is 7 inches long with a 2 inch diameter. “Tom then replaced the small dildo in Marie’s hand with the largest one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.