Housewife Harvest - Cover

Housewife Harvest

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story happens in the time between the stories "Indentured: a New Beginning" and "Taking Ownership of Belinda. " It is a period of transition from one Society into two. I recommend reading all the posted chapters of those two stories before reading this.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Prostitution  

Bob turned off the grill and turned on the store radio. The weather report called for the snow to stop this afternoon. Bob also learned that the nearby towns of Sharon and Smyrna had lost their power. Marie started getting bored after Bob had harvested enough of her meat to restock the display case. If it was possible for her to fidget, she would have been dancing around. She was glad that Bob had turned on the radio, it had been so quiet after the snow plow truck drivers had left. Even though she was naked and on display in public, since there was no public it was boring with a capital “B”. Marie worried about the fact that her and Ryan’s friends and neighbors were going to be dining on her meat at her own anniversary party. But other than the pain of the cuts, she had enjoyed having her flesh regrow. Marie heard Bob as he walked back to where she was standing.

“This is going to be a long day. Tomorrow I will harvest the meat for the party. Freshness counts from Bob’s meats,” Bob said to Marie as he patted her rump roast. “Ryan should consider you doing this full time. With your regrowth rate, I would not have to work so many late nights harvesting. Plus I would only need one meatgirl when you were here, no matter how big of an order I had to fill. Think about asking him.”

Bob really meant he would love to have her as a full-time meatgirl when Ryan was at work. He decided since the store was empty he would turn on the pleasure portion of the hood. That would make a being a meatgirl here seem more tempting. Bob pulled his data pad out of his apron and set it on the counter as he typed in the codes necessary to activate the hood’s pleasure giving properties. Just as he was hitting enter, he heard the chimes on the front door. The data pad was left forgotten on the counter as Bob rushed to see who had entered the store.

Marie had listened to Bob trying to talk her into a job here, but it was so boring. Ryan would never allow her to do it. And although she was often bored at home when Ryan was not there, at least she could watch her slave operas. Marie decided to tell Bob that while she appreciated the offer, she just couldn’t ask Ryan to make her a part-time meatgirl like he did to Alice. That was when the waves of pleasure started cascading through her body. She felt her nipples stiffen and her clit harden. The pleasure came in gentle waves. It was not as intense as the pleasure she felt after being harvested. Marie actually missed the quick change from pain to pleasure.

Bob walked quickly to the front of the store while Marie motionlessly enjoyed her sensations of pleasure. One of Johnson’s vans was in the parking lot and the man himself was walking back to meet Bob half way.

“Bob,” started Mr. Johnson in his gruff voice, “I heard on the radio you’ve reopened your grill for the snow storm.”

Bob looked surprised as he said, “Oh really, I don’t remember making that announcement. Although I did just cook lunch for the guys running the snow plows.”

Mr. Johnson nodded and continued saying, “Yes, well the radio station interviewed one of the men running the snow plows and he mentioned that you had cooked up the ‘bestest breast brisket sandwich’ he had eaten in a long time. His words, not mine. Anyway, my dairymen were surprised this morning when I showed up at their homes to give them a ride to work. I thought it over and decided since they didn’t have had time to pack a lunch, it would be a nice gesture to buy them lunch. So, I’d like ten double breast brisket sandwiches to go, a cunt filet sandwich for me, and make sure to put a nipple toppers on the briskets and a clit topper on the filet. I’d also like to give them a little something to take home for their dinner. Why don’t you add ten more filets so they can take something home to cook this evening.”

Bob sighed and nodded. He turned on the grill and then headed toward the meat counter. It was the work of a few minutes to run several prepackaged briskets through the meat slicer. When he had obtained enough brisket he was still shy three nipples for the toppers. And he needed a clit for the filet sandwich. Without even warning Marie, Bob sliced the nipple from her right breast once again. As the nipple was finishing rejuv, he slid the thin knife under her hood and exposed her clit once again. A quick flick of the knife and the pink clit joined the meat platter. The nipple was fully regrown, so Bob pinched it and removed the bright pink nipple. Bob then turned back down to her hood, it had regrown together once again. He could see the clit as it slowly grew and peeked from under its covering. Then he removed the last of the nipples he needed.

Johnson started walking around the store while the scent of fresh meat filled the air. He wandered over to where Marie was displayed. It would not have surprised Bob to know that Johnson had been staring at Marie’s engorged clit. It would have surprised him to know that Johnson was looking at the data pad sitting on the meat counter. Marie’s information was still displayed on the screen. Johnson chuckled aloud as he realized that he knew the meatgirl under the mask. She was Ryan’s wife, Marie. This information could come in handy at his next picnic.

Bob walked back to the meat counter to get the cunt filets for the employee’s dinners. Marie heard the conversation as Bob once again explained that this was her first day as a meatgirl. She also heard Johnson request fresh rump roast thinly sliced. Bob sighed as he reached for a knife. This was turning into a busy day. He grabbed Marie’s ass and with several slices, he carved thin slices from her rump roast. Marie had not expected her ass to be the next source of agony, and it caught her by surprise.

After Bob plastic wrapped the fresh meat, he put the sliced rump roast and the cunt filets in one box and the sandwiches in another. He then helped Johnson take the boxes out to the parking lot. By the time Bob made it back to the meat counter, Marie’s ass had healed. Bob took several paper towels and cleaned the floor under Marie’s cunt. Her pussy had started dripping honey onto the floor as soon as Bob had sliced off her nipple. Bob reached for the data pad and entered the codes to stop the continuous pleasure. He was intrigued by the size of Marie’s clit hood. It had regrown together and was nearly twice as large as it should have been. There were no visible scars but there was a gap between the hood and her clit. Suddenly Bob had an idea. If her hood grew larger after being cut and spread apart, maybe he could do the same with other cuts of meat.

Bob sliced open the large hood once again exposing the clit. He made small slices from side to side the entire length of her clit. Even the control of the hood could not prevent small movements as Marie tried to buck in pain. Bob was amazed to see that Marie could move at all. Normally the hood prevented any movement. The clit and hood quickly healed. Bob sliced open the hood again to see that the clit had healed but while it may have been a little fatter, it was not any longer. Bob was once again struck with inspiration. He walked over and grabbed a pair of tweezers from his health and beauty section. The hood had actually grown large enough now, so that Bob no longer had to cut it to be able to see Marie’s clit. Bob made small slices from side to side along the length of Marie’s clit that was visible. Once again the control of the hood could not prevent small movements as Marie tried to buck in pain. This time, before Bob removed the knife from the last cut, he used his free hand to take hold of the end of Marie’s clit with the tweezers. He began to pull downward on the tweezers and removed the knife from her skin. The clit quickly healed. When Bob released his hold on the tweezers, Maries clit had almost doubled in length. Bob repeated this several times, until he had a clit that was almost an inch long. Bob sliced the hood and the elongated clit from Marie and then went into the back room to call John at home. If anyone had ever heard of something like this it would have been John.

Since Bob was in the back room, he did not hear the bells when Tanya walked into the store. Tanya was Marie’s identical twin sister. Tanya had always been jealous that Ryan had married Marie instead of her. Tanya walked back to the meat counter and stared at her sister’s displayed body. It was like looking in a mirror. She pressed the small button that raised Marie’s hands high above her head. Tanya could not see it because of the hood, but she knew that they had the same hair style. Tanya looked around before going behind the counter to stand next to her sister. She had never actually stood behind a meat counter and she felt a thrill because of the wildness of the situation. Tanya knelt and looked at the shining pipe that entered her sister’s asshole and at the amount of juices that were dripping from Marie’s pussy.

Tanya decided right then that would pull a prank on her sister so Marie would think a customer was checking out the meat before buying. Tanya ran her hands along Marie’s pussy and breasts as she stood. Throwing all caution to the wind, Tanya removed her clothes, threw them in a pile on a chair and then rubbed up against Marie. Tanya lifted up the bottom of hood enough to see that Marie’s lips were very red and puffy from all the stimulation.

She kissed Marie’s red lips as she fondled her sister’s ass cheeks with both hands. Tanya felt an almost electric shock when she took her sister lips into her mouth and bit down. The taste of blood excited her and she shook as she bit down again and again on her sister’s lips. Suddenly Tanya realized she could not pull back from her sister. Their lips were actually sealed. Somehow Marie’s hood had caused the twin’s bodies to heal together. Marie was actually reveling in the feelings. Each time that Tanya bit her or pulled trying to get free, the hood would send healing energies into her mouth along with the same erotic pleasures she got from being harvested.

When Bob walked back into the room, he could not believe his eyes. It looked as if Marie had actually regrown an entire new body. He had once heard a rumor of someone trying to split a meatgirl into two and then regenerate her into two identical meatgirls, but had always assumed it was an urban myth.

Now he had proof the myth was true! The two identical meatgirls were connected at the lips. The one not in the hood was struggling against the other, trying to pull free. Bob knew if he cut them apart, the one he cut would not regenerate since she was not wearing a hood. Bob reached under the counter for his other meat hood as he listened to the frantic mumblings of the duplicated Marie. She began struggling even more as he lowered the hood onto her head. Once he activated the second hood both meatgirls were frozen in place. Bob cuffed the hands of the new source of meat together and attached them to the chain that was above their heads. This would prevent the new meatgirl from toppling over when he cut them apart.

Bob took a knife and sliced through the lips of his original Marie close to her teeth. The new Marie teetered back a little providing a gap between the two of them. Bob turned the duplicate meatgirl around and immediately saw something was wrong. This girl’s cunt filet was an original. He could tell it had been well used in the past. The meat flaps on the cunt filet were even larger than the ones Marie had when she first came in this morning. Bob sliced the lips from the new girl’s face to remove the excess from where he had freed her from Marie. Bob watched closely as she healed just as quickly as Marie.

“Okay, I don’t know what is going on here, but someone is in a lot of trouble. You have no idea what I can legally do to you since you climbed on this counter of your own free will without a meat license. Didn’t you see the sign?” The sign Bob was referring to was on the back side of the counter. Bob read the sign aloud “All meat on display is subject to sale. Any meatgirl found to be on display without a valid license is considered a final sale to the government. Then they will assigned to be public urinals, prison fuckslaves, and such. And any excess women are sold at public auction, usually to a dairy or ranch.” Bob paused and then said, “Legally I am supposed to do a final sale on you.”

Bob removed the hood from Tanya and she started babbling “I didn’t know. My husband is going to be really upset if I am sold.”

Bob released the cuffs from the chain but not from Tanya’s hands. He sat her in a chair behind the meat counter while Tanya told him what had happened. Bob explained legally her body now belonged to the govenment. Tanya begged him to not do a final sale on her. She asked if there was anything she could do to keep Bob from turning her in. Bob really didn’t want Tanya’s husband to be forced to sale his wife to the government at such a low price, but he wasn’t about to let an opportunity like this go without taking advantage of it. Bob decided to have Tanya inspected and graded to use her as a free meat source for the time being. He led her back into the meat prep area and locked her into position for the enema machine treatment. Until she was tested, he didn’t plan on using her meat, but he could go ahead and prepare her while the store was empty.

Tanya’s eyes bulged as her asshole was stretched to its limits when Bob pushed the large enema nozzle deep into her. Tanya pulled back and forth on her chained hands as her belly swelled and shrank. Bob placed the clear plastic hood on her while Tanya danced to a tune of pain. When the machine beeped that the cycle was complete, Bob pulled Tanya over to the shower stall and started the spray that would remove her body hair. After the shower, Bob roughly dried Tanya with a large towel. Once the majority of Tanya was dry, Bob took her to the meat locker where he put the “special orders” for customers to use for picnics and other large gatherings. She was hung by her cuffs on a meat hook between a torso roaster and a whole leg. Bob had bought the meat from the local meat processing plant.

When Bob came back into the store, he heard several people talking in the front. Bob was amazed at how many people were milling about the front. Since the snow plows had come into the Bob’s for lunch and then left from here, all plowed roads led to the store. The radio talk interview had not helped either. Apparently everyone was here for a warm lunch. Marie was in for a long day.

Before Bob took orders from anyone, he told them all he was only serving sandwiches: cunt filet, breast brisket, or rump roast. Within minutes he had orders from everyone. There was no way he could cut the meat, cook, serve and keep up with the orders all by himself. Bob walked into the locker where Tanya was shivering from both cold and fear. “Clean yourself up and get dressed,” Bob said as he pointed to a small checkered dress hanging on the wall. “Put that on and come out front to help. Unless you weren’t serious about not wanting to be a final sale.”

Tanya jumped when Bob released her hands and ducked into the small bathroom with the dress. Bob grabbed the briskets from the display case and quickly sliced them into sandwich meat. He was grabbing the cunt filets when Tanya walked out. The dress was too short and too small to be considered proper in any way. Tanya was heading toward her pile of clothes when Bob stopped her. “That’s good enough for our customers. No underwear for you. You may as well get used to it. They’re going to be seeing all that meat of yours in my display case as soon as you get graded.”

Tanya’s face fell as she realized her asshole and pussy would be visible whenever she bent over in the slightest. She slowly walked toward Bob as he said, “Go grab one of the masquerade masks from the party supplies section and put it on. Make it one of the bimbo masks.” Tanya walked over to the third aisle and picked out the most modest bimbo mask she could find. It was made to look like flawless white skin with high cheekbones and a slim nose. It had a darker cream color in the crease of the cheeks, topped off with lots of blush. There were big fake lashes with a smoky eye look around the eye openings. The wide open mouth opening had plump bright-pink glossy lips that looked like they were begging to be fucked. There was a built-in two-inch O-ring gag that forced Tanya’s mouth to be as wide open as the mask’s.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.