Housewife Harvest - Cover

Housewife Harvest

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story happens in the time between the stories "Indentured: a New Beginning" and "Taking Ownership of Belinda. " It is a period of transition from one Society into two. I recommend reading all the posted chapters of those two stories before reading this.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Prostitution  

Marie was awake long before her alarm clock’s buzzer went off. She quietly climbed out of bed and stepped into the shower. After last nights festivities she was starting to build up a craving for anal sex. Here asshole was still tender from the pounding Ryan gave her ass. Her hands shook with excitement as she checked the wax job she had done yesterday. It stung when she has her pussy and ass waxed but it lasts longer than shaving.

It was 4:30 AM when Marie quietly closed the door into the garage. She had wandered through the house in the dark on tiptoes after dressing in the bathroom. All her extra effort at staying quiet kept Ryan from waking until she opened the garage door.

Ryan bolted upright when the garage door make the familiar rattling sounds. As he sat in bed thinking of the upcoming party, he had an idea. Since Bob is supplying the meat at half price, Ryan would invite the neighbors as well. Messages were sent to several of the neighbors inviting them to the party. Now all he had to do was arrange to have Bob cut the meat a day early and have Alice to finish the shopping, pick up the meat and do the rest of the party preparation.

As Ryan sat up in bed, Alice quickly moved from her spot on the floor next to the foot of the bed to her customary place in the bathroom. Ryan walked in and placed his penis into her mouth for his morning piss. After finishing his morning ritual, Ryan then showered and quickly dressed. He gave Alice her commands for the day. Bob’s store would be open before he had to be at work.

In the meantime, Marie had arrived at Bob’s. Marie was glad she lived so close to the store; the snow had made even the short drive treacherous. She parked her car in the back beside the dock where delivery trucks normally unloaded boxes of goods for the store. Marie knocked on the back door. When it opened Bob motioned for her to come in. Marie smiled nervously as she said, “Special delivery.”

“That’s a good one,” said Bob, “Come on over to the preparation area. I need to get you ready for the next two days.”

Marie followed meekly as Bob led her into a small tiled room. A small shower was on one side of the room and a chain hung from the ceiling in the center of the room. A cuff like the one Marie had worn yesterday was attached to the end of the chain. Bob directed Marie to remove her clothes and place them in a box similar to the one at the grading center. Marie removed her clothes while Bob was turning on several sprays in the shower stall.

Marie stood naked. “I showered this morning.”

Bob nodded saying, “I am sure that you did, however, we have to use the approved cleaning and hair removal solutions on you before you can be considered display quality meat. This will remove even the fine hairs you can’t see. Do you have your license?”

Marie turned and bent over reaching into the box to get her purse. As she bent over, Bob was presented with his first of many clear views of her ass and cunt. Marie retrieved the license from her purse and handed it to Bob. He took the license, pulled Marie toward the center of the room and directed her to place her hands together. With a soft click, the cuff on the end of the chain had Marie’s hands pinned together.

Bob took Marie’s license over to a small machine with a control panel and several hoses. He entered Marie’s meat license number into the control panel. Marie’s information was displayed and Bob verified it against the license in his hand. When Bob noted the grade on Marie’s license he whistled. Bob thought to himself, I really lucked out this time. Too bad I promised not to harvest her unless we run out of meat. Ah well, I have until Friday at 5 PM. At least I get to look at this prime piece of meat. Too bad I won’t have enough meat orders to have a harvesting party with her. With her Rejuv rating, he could really make a bundle harvesting her overnight. Bob shook his head to get his mind back to the task at hand.

“We have to clean you on the inside before we clean you on the outside.” Bob explained as he retrieved a spreader bar and put it between Marie’s legs. Two soft clicks later Marie’s ankles were cuffed three feet apart. Bob pulled a large hose from its holder on the wall. The end of the hoses split into two tubes, one small and one large. Both were connected to a two and a half inch wide enema nozzle. Bob coated the end of the nozzle with a lubricant.

As Bob placed the nozzle against the small rosebud of Marie’s anus and said, “Just relax. The nozzle is a little larger than you are used to because it will both inject the enema and then allow you to expel the water. The cycles going to repeat until you are all cleaned out.”

Bob pushed and the nozzle reluctantly began entering Marie’s clenched asshole. Bob waited for Marie to exhale and then quickly pushed it into her. Marie grunted at the intrusion. Bob pumped a small bulb attached to the nozzle and a balloon inflated inside Marie ensuring that the enema would not leak. Once the machine detected the balloon inflation, it began its program. First it accessed Marie’s license and determined her weight and height. It then calculated the maximum enema capacity. The first enema would be half the maximum volume. The second enema would be three fourths of the max and the remainder of the enemas would be maximum capacity. These large enemas would continue until the water coming out of Marie was satisfactorily clear.

Marie felt the warm water entering her. She quickly felt bloated. Just as Marie felt the first cramping the water flowed out the larger of the two tubes connected to the nozzle. Marie breathed a sigh of relief as the last of the water was vacuumed from her bowels. Before she could draw in a second breath, warm water began refilling her recently emptied stomach. This time the water did not stop until Marie could see the bulge in her belly from the huge amounts of liquid entering her body. The cramping started almost immediately, but so did the removal of the water. Marie watched as her stomach quickly lost its bulge and returned to normal. The machine allowed Marie to expel the water and then gently pulled a vacuum to ensure the tubing was clear. Marie began moaning as the third cycle started. The bulge in her belly was much more pronounced this time. Marie tried to raise her legs as the cramping intensified in her abdomen intensified. The Machine once again allowed the expelling of the enema water, and then drew a vacuum on Marie’s ass. Silent tears ran down Marie’s face as the cycle repeated three more times.

A bell rang from the enema machine and Bob turned a small knob releasing the air pressure from the bulb in Marie’s rear. With a couple of tugs on the tubing, the nozzle was pulled from Marie. Bob hung the nozzle back on the wall, and then walked back to Marie. He took a second to enjoy the sight of the beauty tied in his meat locker before removing the spreader bar. Bob then un-cuffed Marie’s hands and handed her a clear plastic hood that resembled the hood she would be wearing while on display.

“This will keep the solution from removing your eyebrows and hair, while still allowing you to see as you walk around in the prep area. Make sure you tuck all your hair under the hood before you draw the string tight. Then climb into the shower. I already have the temperature set at the optimal level for the solution to work.” Bob explained.

Great, Marie thought as she took the hood and did as Bob directed, the waxing that I had done with my sister was not necessary. Once all her hair was tucked into the hood, she tugged on the drawstring and pulled it tight to her face and the back of her head. She had to breathe through her mouth since the end of her nose was covered. Marie stepped into the shower and jumped as the hot water struck her from all directions.

“Use the scrub brush everywhere to make sure your entire body is cleaned. Remember that includes your underarms and filet.” Bob said as he watched Marie through the glass shower door. Marie stepped out of the shower when Bob turned off the water nozzles. She was a bright pink all over.

“Almost opening time, let’s get you into position,” Bob said as he toweled Marie dry. “Just throw away the plastic shower cap; you won’t be needing it again today.”

Bob led Marie through a door marked HARVESTING ROOM Authorized Personnel Only. The room had a tiled floor with a very large wooden butcher block in its center. Three of the walls were covered in stainless steel, but one wall was all glass and faced into the store. Marie took a moment to look around in the room as Bob went back into the preparation room to grab her license. Different hooks, cuffs and hoses adorned the walls of the room. Marie thought to herself that this room looked much less menacing from the other side of the meat counter. The butcher block had several hoses and cuffs attached to its sides. She was surprised to find the block was not solid but actually had a split through part of the top. Marie thought to herself she would have to ask Bob about the butcher block one day in the future. While she had seen meat display girls cuffed to the wall or hanging from the ceiling while they were being harvested, Marie had never actually seen one cuffed to the butcher block.

Bob returned with Marie’s license and hurried her out into the store. They were behind the butcher counter. The counter had one section about three feet wide for the meat display girl. Marie stepped up onto the circular portion of the counter; it was currently only raised about a foot above the floor. Marie knew the display could be raised or lowered by the butcher or by customers on the other side of the counter. She herself had lowered the counter on numerous occasions to check and see if she wanted the breasts in the showcase or fresh ones from the meatgirl. What Marie had failed to notice in the past were the two cuffs attached to the base. Bob attached these cuffs to Marie’s ankles as soon as she stepped into the display area. This had the effect of pulling Marie’s legs to the familiar three feet spread apart position. Marie could feel the air as it flowed past her plump pussy lips. Bob cuffed her hands in the praying position in front of her and then attached the cuff to the chain hanging from the winch in the ceiling.

“This is it. Once the hood is on, it will stay on until the store closes. Remember our deal. I had the night shift guy harvest a dozen pairs of briskets, filets, rump roasts and some thigh steaks. They should hold out, especially with the snow today. I doubt we will use half of that. Anyway, Friday at Five you leave when one of the two weekend meatgirls shows up. I will harvest the dozen pairs of briskets, dozen cunt filets, and the additional extra dozen clit toppers Friday night and deliver them to you on Saturday about noon. I will only harvest anything from you if we run out of the meat on the counter.” Bob looked up at Marie, “ Agreed?”

Marie nodded. The snow had just started back as she was pulling into the parking lot. She agreed with Bob, most people were just going to sit at home today.

Ryan was pulling into the parking lot as Bob placed the hood onto Marie. The last thing Marie saw before her eyes were covered was her license lying on the top of the counter. The side with her face was showing. Before Marie could say anything the hood took control of her again. She tried to speak, but found that once again she could not move a muscle.

“I’m putting your license on display under the locked glass. Don’t worry I turned it over.” Bob had placed the license wrong side up in her view on purpose. He loved playing with his meat displays like this. Once they were in the hood they were his to play with physically and mentally.

It was close enough to 6 AM, so Bob walked to the front and unlocked the doors and turned on the lights. The snow accumulated in the parking lot already had one set of tire tracks. Bob was surprised and concerned when he saw the tracks led to Ryan’s car. Ryan was walking toward the store with a big smile on his face.

Just as Ryan walked in, Bob was getting a phone call. Bob waved at Ryan and said, “Just one minute. I need to get this, it’s my register girl.”

Ryan just started walking to the back as he heard Bob saying, “What do you mean, you can’t make it in today?” The meat counters were stocked full of mouthwatering tits and ass. Just looking at them made Ryan’s stomach growl. Ryan walked over to the meatgirl on display as Bob walked up grumbling, “Damn snow. The girl that works the register lives at the bottom of a hill on the other side of town. Apparently they have a lot more snow than we do. She is stuck. Dammit.”

Bob looked up at Ryan “Sorry, not your problem. How can I help you today Ryan?”

Ryan reached up and patted Marie’s ass. “New meatgirl?”

Bob tapped the license displayed under the glass near Marie’s hips. “Yup, she just got her meat graded yesterday. She still has all original equipment so far. With this weather, she’ll probably stay all original this week. She is only up here until Friday night.”

Ryan pulled back, he had never seen a meat display girl with original cunt filet still intact. “Really, original cunt filet. I don’t think I have ever seen an original filet on a meatgirl.” Ryan chuckled. Ryan reached up and pulled the hood of the meatgirl’s clit back to show the bright pink nub.

Bob nodded. “That’s true. I never really thought about it that way. She also has the original breast briskets and rump. The meat flaps are larger than on a filet that has been rejuved. They graded her using a cut from her rump roast, so she only has a temporary rating until the original filet is removed.”

Ryan looked up. “How much for her original filet? I think it would be cool to have something like that for breakfast.”

Now it was Bob’s turn to pull back in surprise. “Sorry, no can do. I have an agreement on the use of this meatgirl. No harvesting of her until I run out of meat in the display cases. I doubt that is going to happen before Friday night.”

Ryan tapped his hand against his head. “Duh, that is what I wanted to talk about before I got distracted. You talked with Marie about our party this weekend, right?”

Bob replied” Yes, she told me that you had invited me over. Saturday at 6 PM right?”

Ryan shook his head “Well, yes and no. The party was going to be Saturday, but I am moving it to Friday at 6 PM now. She is off at some cunt tightening clinic and I want it to be a surprise for her. I ordered Alice to prepare everything. This way as soon as Marie gets home we can surprise her. It is my gift to her, a party with no work before hand. Of course that depends on you. She told me you had a way for me to get the meat at half price.”

Bob merely nodded.

Ryan continued “Great. She told me you were throwing in a dozen clit toppers. I really appreciate that. I need to add another dozen cunt filets. Since we’re getting the meat at such a good deal, I invited a few extra guys.”

Bob asked Ryan “Are you sure you want to change the date? Won’t Marie get upset?”

Ryan “She better not or it means extra punishment. Anyway I don’t think you have enough meat in the counter to fill our order now, so I guess you are going to have to do some harvesting on this one. So, again I ask, how much for the original filet.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.