The Novelty Shop - Cover

The Novelty Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Cane

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sandra and her Daughter-in-Law, Kylie share secrets and and active illicit sex life. A new novelty shop in town provides them both with new, novel experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Humor   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Introduction

Sandy and her daughter-in-law, Kylie, have a lesbian relationship which has been enhanced by items from the new Novelty Shop, including a plant that strongly resembles a penis. The ladies returned to the shop where Kylie bought the ‘Grow Your Own Toy Boy’ like the one Sandy had. Also, they received two free gifts. Now read on...

Part Two

Sandy, curious to know what the free gift was, examined the small paper package. Printed on it was the word “ IRRESISTIBLE “ in capital letters. Underneath, in smaller lettering, was the word “Sampler.” She tore open the package and found a small glass vial with a printed sheet. It read “This specially formulated pheromone-based perfume, is guaranteed to heighten the sexual feelings and lower the inhibitions of anyone within its range. USE WITH CARE.”

Sandy dabbed a little on her wrist and sniffed. The scent smelled like – nothing! It was completely odourless. What a ripoff!

When she arrived home Kylie selected a heavy, ceramic planter from the garden shed to plant her Toy Boy seed from the Novelty Shop. Kylie had tried out Sandy’s penis-like plant and although it had been a good fuck there was a problem with stability. Sandy had used a fairly flimsy plant pot, which moved about when the up and down thrusts became too vigorous. Kylie had almost tipped the plant over as she was on the verge of orgasm. She reasoned that a heavy planter would allow her the lusty fuck that she she desired without tipping the whole caboodle over.

Kylie filled the planter with the very best quality compost and carefully planted the one seed that the packet contained. Leaving nothing to chance she used a spoonful of the “Plant Grow” preparation that her husband, Jim, used on his tomatoes in the greenhouse. Kylie was determined to grow the biggest, sturdiest cock that she possibly could.

Meanwhile, two streets away, her mother-in-law was peeling her panties off in readiness to mount her own beautiful “Cockum Erectis,” which was the mock Latin name she had given her plant. She used two fingers of her right hand to spread her labia, whilst she used her left hand to guide the big mushroom head into her moist slit. Sandy sighed as she felt the thick stem enter her. She fucked the cock plant with long, deep thrusts, feeling the bulbous head against her cervix. Such was the intensity of the illicit, perverse pleasure from her houseplant that she had not used her multi-speed vibrator for days.

This was not how she had planned her afternoon. She had been going to do some housework. But for some reason she felt incredibly randy. Her lovely, stiff cock of a house plant had proved just too tempting. The sexual climax that made her whole frame shudder would have made her lose balance and fall to the floor had she not been close to the kitchen work surface. As she felt herself lose balance, she managed to grab hold of the granite counter and prevent herself falling. Still dizzy, Sandy managed to get unsteadily to her feet. She leaned against the work surface waiting for her breathing to return to normal.

Despite the intensity of her orgasm, when she looked at her favourite houseplant, it’s firm, thick stalk slick with its own and her own secretions she knew she needed to ride it one more time to satisfy the longing in her loins.

Then there was a knock on the door that led from the kitchen to the patio and garden. Shit! Who had ventured around the back of the house, rather than the front door to call on her? Sandy quickly pulled her knickers up, straightened her skirt and placed ‘Cockum Erectis’ onto the granite work surface before opening the door.

The unexpected visitor was Claire Proudlove, the wife of the curate at the parish church.

“I do hope I haven’t called at an inconvenient moment.”

“Not at all Claire,” lied Sandy.

“Oh, I’m so glad, Sandra. I have just popped round to deliver the latest copy of the Parish Magazine and break the bad news that the annual subscription...”. Claire stopped mid-sentence as her gaze moved to the plant on the kitchen work surface.

“My word, what an amazing plant. What is it, Sandra?”

Sandy, silently praying for the ground to open and swallow her, replied, “I don’t really know. Just something I picked up somewhere.”

Claire Proudlove approached the plant for a closer look. In doing so she pushed past Sandy. “How strange, Sandra, I consider myself something of an expert on succulents and exotic flora and I have never seen anything like it.” Claire moved to one side and peered at Cockum Erectis from another angle.

“Sandra, it looks just like a big, stiff cock.” Claire’s face reddened a little, partly with excitement and partly with surprise. “Oh, did I really say that? Goodness me. I must say, Sandra, I’m feeling a bit giddy. I don’t know what’s come over me.”

Claire leaned over and sniffed the plant, as Sandy looked on in horror. “Fuck me, Sandy, it smells like cunt!” As if to test the assertion, Claire ran a finger down the stem of the plant and held the finger to her nose and inhaled deeply. Then, to confirm her suspension, licked the tip of her moist finger. “It is cunt juice. Your plant is smothered in cunt juice.” Claire eyed Sandy suspiciously.

Sandy was taken aback. She had never once ever heard Claire say anything improper. Yet here she was, the prim and proper, butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, Curate’s wife, effing and blinding like a trooper. Sandy was lost for words.

Then full realisation of the situation dawned on Claire. “Sandra, I do believe you have been fornicating with this plant.”

Sandy began to splutter a response, but couldn’t find any words to dig herself out of the hole she was in.

“Don’t worry, Sandra. I’m not judging you. ‘Judge not and you shall not be judged,’ as my dear husband would say. On the contrary, I was hoping you would allow me to try out your lovely plant for myself. I am in need of a really good fuck.”

Sandy was amazed, but pleased. That special essence, “Irresistible,” was evidentially working. There was an opportunity here worth exploiting. Taking advantage of the curate’s wife, Sandy threw caution to the wind. “Claire, when you arrived, I was about to mount my lovely rampant plant. If I let you use it, I will expect a special favour in return.”

“Anything Sandra. Just let me ride that gorgeous cock-plant.” Without waiting for a reply, Claire hiked up her skirt. Sandy was surprised to see that Claire was wearing thigh-high stockings and no knickers. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a pretty V shape. This apparently innocent young woman clearly had hidden depths.

Sandy placed the plant pot on the kitchen floor and Claire positioned herself astride it and carefully lowered herself until she felt the bulbous head against her tight slit. Sandy thoughtfully offered support so that Claire could hold onto her as she slowly impaled herself. “Oh fuck, that’s good, Sandra. You have no idea how much I need this.”

As she plunged up and down, Claire reached up Sandy’s skirt and fingered her through her panties. “Is this the sort of favour you want, Sandra? Do you want me to play with your cunt?”

“Oh yes, please Claire. That’s it, finger my twat.” Sandy quickly removed her panties to allow Claire to finger her. Claire rode the cock plant with long, deep strokes and as she did so, she buried her face into Sandy’s hairy pubes. Sandy gasped as Claire’s tongue found her clit. She pulled Claire’s head closer, rubbing herself wantonly against the younger woman’s face. The curate’s wife lapped at the older woman’s crack like an over-excited cocker spaniel, her tongue exploring every pink fold.

Both women sobbed into feverish orgasms and lay panting for breath on the kitchen floor. It was Claire who spoke first. “I have no idea what came over me Sandra, but I have not enjoyed myself so much since my sophomore year at the seminary.”

“It was wonderful,” agreed Sandy.

After the two women had adjusted their clothes and Claire had carefully expunged the traces of oral sex from her face, repaired her hair and makeup she announced that she should continue her rounds with the parish magazines. “I hope we will be able to become good friends, Sandra.”

“I should like that Claire. My best friends call me Sandy,” she smiled.

“That’s a nice name. May I call you that?”

“Of course you can Claire. I think we are best friends now, aren’t we?”

Claire turned to go and then hesitated. “Could you tell me where you obtained that gorgeous plant?”

“Would you like one Claire?”

“I’d love to have one,” she confirmed wistfully.

“I’ll try to get you one, Claire. My daughter-in-law is growing one from seed.” Sandy did not intend to reveal the secret of the Novelty Shop. Promising to get Claire a plant provided the excuse for a further meeting and the pleasure that would certainly follow.

“Your daughter-in-law? How delightful. I wish I had a mother-in-law like you. Mine is a bit of a dragon!” Later Sandy popped round to tell her daughter-in-law about her adventure with Claire. Needless to say, Kylie was excited and just a bit jealous.

“Gosh, Mum, that’s incredible. I’ve seen Claire in church and she seems such an innocent young thing.”

“I know, I think it’s all down to that ‘Irresistible’ scent. It seems to have some special power. There were only a few drops in the sample. I must try to get some more.”

“I haven’t used my sample yet. When my plant is fully grown, I could put some of the special scent on and we could take Claire the plant round as a present.”

“Kylie, what a brilliant idea. How is it coming on?” The plant was in the greenhouse, so the two women went down the garden to take a look. The stem was already looking sturdy, about three inches tall and the mushroom-like head was starting to form.

Sandy looked at the plant critically. “It’s looking good. Another week and it should be ready for a good shag. If we give it to Claire, she’ll be eating out of our hand.”

“I’d rather have her eating out of our cunts,” giggled Kylie.

Another visit to the Novelty Shop was called for. Sandy and Kylie needed at least one more “Grow Your Own Toy Boy” seed and further supplies of “Irresistible” perfume. Another couple of tubes of lubricating gel would not go amiss either.

Then, before they managed to fit in a visit to the Novelty Shop, disaster struck. One morning Sandy discovered that Cockum Erectis was not his usual self. In fact, he was decidedly droopy. Sandy tried watering it, moving it into sunlight, then back into the shade. She poured on a measure of tomato fertiliser but all efforts were in vain. By early evening, the stalk was floppy and the once proud head was drooping pathetically. Sandy telephoned Kylie to break the sad news.

“Oh goodness,” gasped Kylie. “My plant is just about fully grown. I hope he doesn’t go all floppy on me.” The ladies agreed that they must seek the advice of the sales assistant at the Novelty Shop.

The Novelty Shop was quiet when Sandy and Kylie walked in. The young lady sales assistant smiled from behind the counter. “Good afternoon ladies. You’re just in time. Today is our half day and I will be closing in ten minutes.”

“Oh goodness, I hadn’t realised,” admitted Sandy. “Never mind we won’t be long; we know what we want. Perhaps you can advise us about the care of the “Grow Your Own Toy Boy” plants.”

The sale girl’s smile broadened. “Very few of our customers actually try to grow the plants. Most people regard them as an amusing practical joke. The vast majority of the packets are never even opened. The recipients laugh and then consign the packet to a drawer in the kitchen or even drop them into the garbage receptacle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.