The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2019 by murph wilkins

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wendy, by Shear Accident and Events That Take Place With a Boy in Her Class , Becomes Aware That She Is a "Submissive". She Also Learns That Her Mom Is Also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Masturbation   Petting  

The girls had finished off the pizza and went up to her room. They were sitting on her bed facing each other and talking. Now Cynthia was good at perceiving things, sometimes almost scary to Wendy. “Wendy, you know you and I are the bestes of friends. Ever since that thing in the cafeteria with Billy, you have been ... I don’t know ... different somehow. I don’t mean in a bad way or anything. Also Harriett said she saw you walking to the east wing. I’m not trying to pry, but is there anything ... wrong?”

Wendy began fiddling with her hands. “Wh ... what makes you think there is ... anything wrong?”

She was holding her friend’s hands. “Wendy, if there is something going on ... you can tell me. We are best friends. We are there for each other. That’s what we do. If you don’t want to talk about it ... I understand. I just want you to know ... I’m here for you, no matter what.”

Wendy just stared down at the bed. She wanted to confide in her best friend. Finally she spoke. “You ... you would think I’m ... a terrible person ... I...”

“Now you listen to me Wendy Simpson? This is your best friend here. No judgment, no condemnation. I’m not going to share it with anyone. But if something is bothering you, share it with me ... let me help, please?”

Wendy did want to tell ... someone. Not that it really bothered her; after all she did ... like it. And Cynthia was her best friend and they had shared a lot of secretes before. “Promise you won’t think ... bad of me? Promise?”

“Wendy, I could never think badly about you ... now tell me.” She squeezed her hands, enthusiastic about the news.

“Well, after what happened to Billy, I felt really bad, so I approached him, and apologized to him again. He said it was ok but if I wanted to try and make amends to meet him there at lunch. At lunch he took me down in that secluded hallway that goes outside. He had me stand against the wall, and then he ... unbuttoned my blouse... (Breath) and pulled up my bra.”

“What? He uncovered your ... tits, and you let him?”

“See, I told you how you would feel?”

“Oh ... no ... no ... Wendy, I’m ... I’m just surprised ... that’s all, no problem, continue, ok”

“He then took his finger and rubbed it over my nipple. Then he ... pulled open my skirt and panties, he bent down and sniffed. He then turned me around and yanked my skirt and panties down to my knees. He opened my ... ass and ... kissed my hole.”

Cynthia placed her hands to her mouth.” Wendy, he saw you ... naked and he kissed your ... you know, back there? How ... how did it make you feel?”

“Cynth, that’s the strange part. I ... I kind of ... liked it. Isn’t that weird?”

“No not at all. Besides Billy is quit a hunk, if you asked me. He can take my clothes off any time. Sooo continue” Cynthia’s pussy was getting wet now.

“Then he told me to ... shave myself ... you know ... bald, everywhere ... down there. Then he is the one who told me what to wear. The next noon hour, he almost made me cum.” Wendy related the whole event to her, even what he told her that night. “Cynthia, I came so hard, I ... I think that is what I am ... a submissive. Is that wrong or what?”

“Oh no ... Wendy we need to take safeguards so you won’t be taken advantage of. I have some ideas, but tell me more. Wendy, this is so hot. I want to hear it all.”

Wendy told her about the pants and how Billy had stripped her naked, Running his face over her ass and anus touching her anus and pussy. Making her almost cum. “I called him that night, he told me to go to these web sites and ... watch. As I was watching he told me to ... get off ... and I did. Cynth, I was sooooo turned on. He told me what to do the next day.

“Well the next day, in that dress? I was supposed to sit on my bare ass. Really, it wasn’t so bad, kind of nice and ... naughty.” Wendy was starting to relax some as she shared her exploits. “Then the next day, under the stairs? He stripped naked.”

“Huh? Billy? Stripped naked ... in front of you? Oh Wendy I’m ... I’m going to cum before this is over ... go on, Billy is naked?” Cynthia’s pussy was really in gear now as Wendy related to her best friend. It was better than a porn movie.

“He removed my clothes, had me lean back and he placed his ... cock, right on my pussy.”

“Oh Wendy ... I’m going to cum ... sorry ... mmmmmmmmmmohh.” Cynthia placed her heel against her pussy and rocked, having a shattering orgasm, right there, in front of Wendy and on her bed. After she calmed down Wendy held her arms. “Oh Cynthia, are you all right? I’m sooo sorry. Maybe I had better quit.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.