The Submissive
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by murph wilkins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wendy, by Shear Accident and Events That Take Place With a Boy in Her Class , Becomes Aware That She Is a "Submissive". She Also Learns That Her Mom Is Also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Masturbation   Petting  

Wendy Simpson was A very beautiful girl, 14 y.o, and in her freshman year. She was blond, average height, she dressed somewhat modestly. She had Very nicely developed titties and an ass that was between bubbly and perky. She was never aware of herself trying to show off her assets. Even with all her good qualities, she was not as popular as would be expected. She was shy and quiet and Sometimes a bit of a klutz. A second honor student though, which made her parents very proud.

The biggest thing for Wendy was that she was a very compliant child. Always wanting to do the right thing, she was always very obedient. Tried to please everyone she had contact with. Her parents had never had to scold her for anything. Maybe this “goody two shoes” attitude to some, is why she was not as popular as some of the other more “Wild girls”. She was very content to be who she was.

She did have one good friend, Cynthia Long.Cynthia was almost the opposite of Wendy. They would banter each other for the way they were, but still respected each other for who they were.

“Wendy, you need to ... Spread your wings ... live a little. Be a little more Adventuresome. You know Tommy Hill has been watching you lately. Word has it he has a crush on you. You need to let him in and stop being so shy.”

This made Wendy tingle a little. “Oh Cynthia ... I ... would like to ... but ... but what if he doesn’t like me after he gets to know me?”

She put her arm around Wendy’s shoulder. “Look, just let him know he exists ... then let it go from there. Who knows? Besides, you have me and expert on such matters. Are you lucky or what?”

Wendy was Looking at her and smiling “Yah ... lucky me.” They talked and parted their ways as Wendy got to her house. She said hi to her mom and went up to her room.

Closing the door, she looked herself in the mirror, turning to check her view of her body. Liking what she see’s, Wendy laid down on the bed, thinking of her conversation with Cynthia, and Tommy. As she thought about Tommy, picturing him in her mind, her pussy began to get that familiar tingle. You know the one that cannot be ignored.

Wendy got up and locked her door. Dinner would not be ready for another couple of hours, and her mom usually gave her, her own space after school till dinner time. She walked over to the mirror, and began undressing in front of it. When she was in just her panties she imagined Tommy, looking at her and telling her to remove them.

She immediately placed her thumbs in her waistband. “Yes Tommy, if that is what you want me to do.” Wendy pushed her panties down and kicked them off. Looking at her naked self, she imagined Tommy was there and telling her things. “Oh Tommy, I don’t think I should be doing this ... Yes ... ok, I’ll do what you tell me.” Wendy’s hands went to her 33b breasts and began rubbing them and pinching her nipples. “Oh Tommy ... this is making me ... What? Ok, I’ll put my hand down there.” Wendy slid one hand down to her pussy, running her finger over her button and toward her hole. “Mmmmmm ... Tommy ... this will make me ... cum ... yes, ok ... I’ll do it then.”

Wendy began fingering her pussy, you could hear the squishing noise of her wet pussy as she rubbed and fingered it. Her eyes closed and her ass was humping toward her fingers, which were very busy in her cunt. She finally stiffened and squeezed her tittie with her other hand as she had a very powerful orgasm. She knelt on the floor as her hand received the brunt of her cum. It was All over her fingers and on her leg. She lay on the rug, hand between her legs as her orgasm subsided. “Ohhhh wow ... that was ... mmmmm”

After awhile she finally got up and went into her bathroom to take a shower. When she had finished, she opened her window and sprayed some freshener to mask the smell. This was Wendy’s problem, curse? She was a complete “Submissive”. The right person could completely control her. To Wendy she is just ... compliant as her mom has told her. To her these thoughts are just ... fantasies.

It happened during lunch period the next day. As she got up from the table, she turned, not looking and bumped right into Billy Davis causing him to dump his drink all down the front of him. Her hands went to her face in horror, as he looked at himself and at her. The people standing around him just roared with laughter. It was a good thing that Billy was a good natured boy.

“Wendy!? ... you are a ... klutz.” Grabbing some napkins trying to clean himself up.

“Ohhh Billy ... I am sooooo sorry. Please forgive me? Your right ... I wasn’t paying any attention. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you. Really ... I really am sorry.” She was almost in tears.

He just looked at her, his angry face turning to a frown. “Wendy ... just be more careful? Huh?” He walked away, trying to rub the stain out of his shirt. Some of the other students, as they walked by chuckling said “way to go ... Wendy.”

She was just mortified. Cynthia came to her and tried to console her. “Hey look. These things happen. It was an accident. We all have them. Don’t worry about Billy. He will get over it.”

She was trying to perk up. “Well ... I hope so. Bet Tommy saw the whole thing. Now what will he think of me? Cynthia? I AM a klutz.” She began to cry as Cynthia put her arm around her shoulder and just held her. This is what friends are for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.