On the Beach - Cover

On the Beach

Copyright© 2019 by Sam

Chapter 2

I should tell you, but most of my guests know we have more than one beach. The beach I spoke to Connie about was the one near to the side of the Island where the General is at. It has the coral reef but also had the damn Habu Jellyfish.

The one outside my house has a lot more waves, great for sunning, swimming and some surfing. The wave action keeps it mostly free from the jellyfish. There are a few sharks though, not many. A third beach has direct ocean frontage which we use for boating and fishing or you can fish from shore.

I have a pool(Saltwater we fill it from the ocean) for bad days(Lots of sharks) and just lounging around.

I hate to say it but having Mako around now sort of fills the void left when Eve went to Osaka and I had curtailed my other guests from here. Maybe Connie would start that back up? Who knows? I told you though, Mako is in a class by herself, sorry Eve, but she is. Maybe not 6 or seven years ago, but Wow, she is now.

When I told Mako the ATV was hers to use, her comment was “Great” at 15 she could not drive a car yet and was concerned about walking back home in the dark.

The first week was a learning experience for everyone. Jeannie from the Swiss Consulate called asking if her and her daughter Lauren might stay over a bit for sun and fun. Jeannie had helped me get the ‘squatters’ off my land so having her over was no biggie.

As it turned out when they showed up Mako was the one who got the door. Mako did have a towel except she had been drying her 5 feet of long, beautiful hair with it. Nothing else covered any part of her. ‘We’ were CO, I think I told you and she had just come in from the beach and washed off. Of course the shower she ‘had’ to use was in my room and I had to make certain she could find anything she would need. I think I told you she was a 20.

Jeannie seemed Okay with her dressed that way(Naked), Lauren not so much. I stepped in before Mako had a chance to close the door.

“Jeannie, glad to see you, this must be your daughter? Hi I’m JD and welcome to my world. You Mom is one of the reasons I was able to get it back; Mako and Mika, her Mom were the other assists.

Mika actually was here when we bought the place before WW II and told the Court that in a deposition.”

“Glad that finally got resolved, This is Lauren, my daughter, her first time to the Island.”

“Not resolved yet, they want to just lease it to me, we owned it before WW II. Anyway, this is Mako, she is...”

“Tsuma!”(Wife in Japanese)

“Yes, No, Mako does...”

“Seibetsu!”(Sex)

“Right, she does all the things I need around here.”

“Watasho no ai!”(My lover)

“Do either of you know much Japanese?”

“Some, enough to get the picture Stud.”

“Mako, please show them around and see what house or beachfront they want to use. I’ll make dinner reservations and invite General Simon too. I should warn you Jeannie he is single and may be dangerous for a beautiful woman like you?”

“Right, if only you were 30 years older or that I was younger.”

“Mom!”

“Just kidding Lauren!”

Mako, who spoke almost perfect English once again struck. “Please to follow me, please. So I can Kanojo o umi ni obore saseru (Drown her in the ocean. Meaning Lauren, I think.)”

Jeannie had to laugh and looked at me with a knowing grin on her face.

I did not know why Mako got so, so ... catty-like, Lauren was no competition for her. It was the first time she ever acted that way towards me.

General Simon did join us at the ‘O Club’ that evening. Both Jeannie and Lauren were impressed. Mako held onto me like someone would steel me away. For 15, her firm 34 or 36 sized breasts always announced their presence. The club was impressive too.

I called Connie and asked her to have Jeannie and Lauren use the Hotel facilities on me.

I had a talk with Mako. No it was more me holding, hugging, kissing her to stop crying that I was not leaving. That Jeannie was a friend who helped me get my place back. She admitted to having a crush but did not want to interfere with Eve. With Eve’s departure, Mako took her turn. I told Mako that I wanted her to stay and that I was not going anywhere, this was home.

Even when Jeannie and Lauren left the Island, Mako was a bit clingy. I have to admit being forced to cover her body all-over with that lotion was a task that had some benefits.

Mako seemed to mis-understand what I meant by when I had said I wanted her to stay with me. The next week proved, well, interesting. At the end of a long, hard day of snorkeling on the reef, fishing then swimming and the sunning on the beach, I crashed on my bed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.