Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth - Cover

Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 8: That Night the Game

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: That Night the Game - Born into wealth and trying to cope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The evening went really well. Mel entertained us with the stories of life on the high seas as she put it and she went into some detail of the business man that had got the use of the yacht for the day how his ‘step daughter’ and her ‘friend’ had skinny dipped and lay naked on deck only wrapping a towel around their bodies when lunch was served. The business man ‘Stan’, had lay down in between the two and applied oil to both of them throughout the day. Mel suggested that they were a very close family or they were two very happy secretaries with their boss.

Mel had loved the sail and even more loved being a crew member. Wendy was so much fun to be with and she had been invited her back to Wendy’s place after the sail. This is where Mel got very quiet and just said that they had had fun over drinks.

Dinner was a mixed grill and baked potatoes and we all had our fill on the great meal.

Grace and Eve had had a very busy day shopping with Bunny and Piper and then they went on a jet ski off their father’s private dock. “We defiantly have to get one of those. They are so much fun.” said Eve. “Bunny and Piper like swimming in the nude and their father said that it would be OK if we wanted to do that too. He was so nice and said that we didn’t have to put our cloths back on to have dinner. He let the cook off for the night and we got to have Pizza as his wife was going to be away for another two days yet.” I looked at Grace and she was trying to hold back her laughter.

“We played hide and seek around the house naked and he always seemed to find me. The prize for finding someone was a kiss for the finder. He was good at finding the girls. They said they played that game a lot when their Mom was away.”

“Well that does sound like a fun game I suppose we could play it here one night.” I said

“Could we play it tonight? Asked Eve? “Could we please?”

I looked at Grace and she nodded and then I looked at Bridie and she nodded and had a sparkle in her eyes. “Only if we play by the rules, First rule, everyone is naked and Second, we play only inside the house and third, the kiss doesn’t always have to be on the lips.” Everyone applauded and went up stairs to strip off. I was headed there myself when the front door bell went off and I opened the door to find Wendy standing there with a shy look on her face.

“Hi. I thought I’d pop around and see Mel ... if that’s OK?”

I got a strong smell of Pot as soon as she came in through the door. Something I hadn’t smelt since finishing Uni, an unmistakable smell.

“Oh sure it’s OK, but we’ve just started a game of Naked Hide and Seek you’re welcome to join.” I said, remembering that she had a cute figure on the boat.

“Naked Hide and Seek? I don’t know ... I ... is ... Mel playing?” she asked with a look of hope welling in her eyes and a smile making her dimples appear.

“She will be. They have all gone upstairs to strip off.” I said. “I can tell you really like Mel and I think she really likes you too. Where’re a close family and very open with our affection to each other. I hope you can be too. I’ll go and tell her that you’re here.” I left to find Mel and met her coming down the stairs. She had a towel wrapped around her and that’s all. When I told her that Wendy was here she smiled a 100 watt smile and ran down stairs. I caught up with them in the Den and told them to stay here and chat and if they both wanted to join the game they could.” When I left they were holding hands and whispering.

“I’ll start the game” I yelled out “in 5 minutes, everybody had better be hidden by then.” I undressed and sat with a coffee in front of me and watched the kitchen clock.

I walked back into the Den to see if both girls were going to play and saw Mel kneeling in front of Wendy and lowering her shorts. Her crop top had already been taken off and her pert small breasts were lovely, all she had on was a small pair of lace panties that looked even smaller on her short frame. As I stood there Wendy stroked Mel’s hair and whispered something I couldn’t hear. Mel kissed her panty covered mound and pressed the side of her face into Wendy’s crutch. As she did she saw me looking and I made a shushing gesture and walked back out. From outside the room I yelled. “The game is about to start. Hurry up you two.”

I walked to the bottom of the staircase and said “Here I come ready or not.” I heard giggles coming from behind the curtains covering the sliders to the pool and Spa area, the cute little feet sticking out from the hem of the closed off curtains could only be Eve. I quickly wrapped her up in the curtains and held her there. She couldn’t see my face nor I hers from behind the curtain but she heard me when I said. “Lift the curtain higher up your legs.” I released her and watched as the curtain slowly rose to reveal her legs then her thighs and finally her cute little slit. I knelt on the tiled floor and admired the work of art that is a pussy. Her muffin was weeping her juices in her excitement and looked delicious. I couldn’t hold myself back any longer and swiped my tongue up her slit and licked around her exposed clit. She started to slip to the floor so I held her backside with both of my hands and licked and savored her delight till she came on my face. I then had to carry her to the chairs surrounding the kitchen table and sit her down. We kissed and I said. “I have some more to find so pour yourself a glass of wine and I’ll be back.”

With my stiff cock leading the way to the lift and I went down to the basement. I got two more bottles of wine from the cellar and as I was going back up I heard a sound to my left further down the long hall coming from the storage area. I left the wine on the shelf and tiptoed down the darkened hall. I peered inside the room and saw Grace standing there partially hidden behind garden furniture. I walked slowly towards her and grabbed her around her waist eliciting a high pitched scream from her as she jumped into my arms. We held each other laughing at our childish prank till we had caught our breath then looking into the others eyes we kissed and held our naked bodies tightly. As we broke our kiss she said. “You smell like pussy. Who did you catch?” “Eve, she’s upstairs sipping some wine in the kitchen.” I said.

She stroked my stiff cock against her mound and made me shiver. “It’s too bad you’ve already had your prize kiss for finding me or I would have taken care of this and she lifted a leg up and tucked my cock between the thighs then lowered it to trap me there.”

“And if we had more time I would let you hide again so I could find you, but I only came down to get some more wine. Help me take some bottles up stairs and I’ll continue the search.” We kissed again in the lift and again as she sat next to Eve at the table. Eve had gotten out some cheese, biscuits and salami on a tray and had a glass of white wine poured for Grace as she sat.

I continued to search and finish this floor before heading upstairs. I went towards the Den and saw a curtain move to my left and felt a breeze. I pulled back the curtain to find the slider to the side terrace was slightly open and I could again smell Pot.

Mel and Wendy were sitting on some chairs and smoking. They saw me and smiled that smile that only someone totally out of it does. Mel gave me a little girl wave with her finger tips and Wendy only had eyes for my cock. I walked up to stand between their two chairs and put my hands on the re shoulders. They were facing the table so I was slightly behind and to their sides with my cock sticking straight out at their head height.

Mel was the first to talk “We decided to play with ourselves. I mean with each other. No not that either.” And she giggled which set off Wendy and they both laughed out loud, finally stopping when Mel said “You smell like pussy,” and took a lick of my hard cock then sucked on the end. “Yes definitely pussy, here you take a suck and see.” And she passed my member to Wendy who took a tentative lick. “No you have to suck on it, doesn’t she big brother.” And Mel took it back to demonstrate to her friend and took me deep. “See, now you try.” Wendy looked up at me and swallowed my knob to the half way mark and then some. “Yes I defiantly taste pussy and a nice one too.” She said with a smile on her face and stroking my stiffness.

“OK, you two stay here till you finish the joint then I want you both back inside understand.” I said in the best big brother voice I could manage with my cock getting ready to burst. “There is some wine and nibbles on the kitchen table when you do come in.” I reluctantly stepped back before I came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.