Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth - Cover

Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 7: At the Pool

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: At the Pool - Born into wealth and trying to cope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The girls were lying on their towels on the lawn surrounding the pool and putting sunscreen on each other when Bonnie and her daughters came outside in their bikinis. They all had their hair up in pony tails that swung from side to side when they walked. Bridie was slightly taller than Connie and Bonnie but all looked so sweet in their bikinis that I had to stop myself from staring at them. They stopped just short of me and spun around showing that all of the bikinis had a thong bottom and showed off their cute backsides and long slim legs.

“Wow. I’m lost for words. You all look amazing.” I said.

Just then the phone rang inside the house and Grace ran in to answer it. While she was inside I picked up the sunscreen and offered to do the girls. Bridie turned around and stood with her back to me. “Please. We red heads need to use it all the time, so don’t miss a spot.”

Just as I was finishing up applying the cream to Bridie, Grace came back out and said that Wendy was on the phone for Mel and Mel hopped up to go inside. Minutes later she returned to tell us that she had been invited to help crew a sailing yacht leaving Northport Dock for a day cruise up Long Island Sound and back with Peter as Captain and Wendy and Her as crew and that Peter would pick her up in a few minutes. She was so excited she was dancing from one foot to the other. We wished her good luck on her first crew and she waved good bye.

Grace and Eve now covered in oil lay back on their towels and sunned themselves while I finished putting the oil on Bonnie. She was very ticklish and kept moving and jumping as I slid my hands down her sides and over her legs. She had the palest skin of the three of them, almost translucent.

I was sitting on the edge of the sun lounge that Connie was reclined on and she casually started playing with my cock through my Speedos. Just toying with my growing shaft till it started to poke its naughty head out of the waist line. I had just finished with the back of Bonnie’s bum and legs when she turned around to face me bringing her slim hips and barely covered pussy just a foot or so from my face. I could see that she shaved and this made her pussy lips show in a perfect camel toe. I started to oil her outer thighs and legs and she wriggled and giggled the whole time. Connie watched as I oiled up the inside of Bonnie’s leg to the elastic inside of the bottoms and she stroked my cock faster. I could see Bonnie was getting turned on and slowly slid my finger under the elastic leg band and found her wet, warm lips. I looked up to see that she was looking down at what her sister was doing to my cock that was by now fully hard and nearly totally outside my swimmers. I slipped a finger inside her and she shivered and pressed down hard on my hand and had a small cum. I could smell her now and see the dampness on her bikini crutch. Connie pointed my cock at Bonnie’s bikini covered mound just I spewed my juice at her covering her pussy and upper thighs. I collapsed forward and held her hips with my hands till I stopped coming. She held my head to her flat stomach and said “Your cum is warm on my skin. Thank you.”

I kissed her flat tummy and said “You’re welcome.”

We were all so relaxed after that that she didn’t even wash off the cum. Just lay down on her towel and sunned her body. I could see the drying cum from where I was lying on my sun lounge next to Connie. Connie smiled at me and said “You’re welcome.” I smiled. I was growing to love this girl more by the minute.

As the day wore on we swam and played around in the pool and had a light lunch of BBQ chicken and salad that Bridie prepared. Connie and I managed to slip away for a kiss and cuddle in my room when we were interrupted by Grace and Mel saying that they had been invited over to Bunny and Piper’s place for the afternoon and wanted to know if I was coming.

“No. Say I’m busy doing paperwork for the company and will probably be tied up for the next two days.” This was true in a way the change of ownership from my father to the governing board was very involved and I had been putting off the singing of some things saying I was getting over the shock of my Father’s death.

“OK” said Grace “we’ll probably stay for dinner if I know their parents, so I’ll see you later tonight. Bye.” And they left.

“Bonnie is crushing on you, did you know?” said Connie.

“I thought she might be when I saw her playing in the cum I had left on her legs but she was a lot of fun in the pool this morning and I got my bum pinched by her just as much as I did by everyone else.

“What even Mom?” asked Connie?

“A gentleman never tells.” I said and kissed her.

“Well I wouldn’t be too surprised if she did. She’s awfully Horney and told me that she was masturbating while sitting on the stairs and watching us on the kitchen table the other night.”

“She told you that?”

“Well of course she did girls and their Mothers share everything. That’s why she wasn’t surprised when she saw us. She knew how I felt about you and waited till we were finished and probably enjoyed the show.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.