Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth - Cover

Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 3: Intruder Alert

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Intruder Alert - Born into wealth and trying to cope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After such a long day and too much wine with our meal the girls were soon asleep. I ran my hands along their sides and gripped their tight bums thinking I’ll keep you safe.

Partway through the night I felt Eve playing with my cock. She was just toying with it. Flopping it about and pointing it in different directions. She lifted her knee up and rested it just under my balls and ran my cock head along her inner thigh.

Mel gave a grunt and rolled away from us facing side of the bed. Eve took this opportunity to straddle my hips and inserted my now stiff cock in her warm pussy. She then lay down on top of me and tucked her head into my shoulder. She lay there not moving for the longest time. Every time she felt me starting to soften she’d move her pussy muscles and grip my cock till it firmed up again.

“This is so nice” she said. “I feel so full down there and your cock is so big.

As nice as the feelings were I really needed to cum in a bad way and started to hump my hips.

“Ah that’s nice. Smush up against my little clit and make me cum big brother.”

To hear her say those words, to know that she really wanted my seed was all I needed and I blasted rope after rope of thick cum into my little sisters hot tunnel. I pushed my hips up hard against her and she shook and shuddered in orgasm.

She collapsed on top of me and we slept like that.

It was later in the night when I was woken by the sound of voices raised and I saw reflected through the window the flashing lights of the police cars. I put on my robe and looked out the window. There below in the front of the house were two squad cars and the security patrol guard with a man on the ground and the sound of a barking dog.

My sisters joined me and we watched as the guy was cuffed and put in the back of a squad car.

“I had better get down there and see what is going on.” I said although I had a pretty good idea that the fugitive had been caught and on our land.

I got some shorts on and I was just pulling on a shirt as I reached the door. There was a knock and I opened it to see two big police men there.”Sir we’re sorry to disturb you but we have just apprehended the young man that has been on the run in the area. He was seen by your security guard looking in through your back windows and was tackled by his dog and secured. We don’t think he had broken in but do please take the time to do a check. Thank you.”

“No thank you officer.”

The police left with the culprit in the back seat leaving the guard and his dog.

“Great job I’m glad I got you guys to make an extra sweep tonight it made all the difference.”

“All praise goes to me dog Duke. He’s the one what done all the work. He hates to see guys sneaking around. Really gets his dander up it does. Well gota go there’s all that dam paper work to be done now. I’ll be seeing you around then.” He moved off to his vehicle then and I saw the head of a big dog hanging out a window with what looked like a big smile on his face.

I closed and locked the door and went back upstairs to tell the girls that the guy was caught.

When I went into the room Eve dove into my arms crying and needing a hug. I walked her back to the bed and told them how the guy was caught and wouldn’t be bothering anybody else for a long time as he would be going to prison. “You two stay right here I’m going to check that he didn’t get inside. I don’t think he would have or the alarms would have gone off, but I want to check anyway. I’ll also check on Grace.”

When I looked in on Grace she was still asleep and had missed all the excitement. I did a quick check of everything and as the police suspected he had been caught before he could do anything.

Even though the guy had been caught the girls still clung to me and wanting to be held I suspect that it was to rub their bodies against me than any fear they had. It was a long night and I was drained. Both my little sisters had sucked me till I was hard and fucked me. I had eaten out Mel’s sweet pussy and to my surprise she then ate out Eve. I had no idea that Mel was Bi.

Grace found us in the morning all naked and spread across the bed. She walked to the side of the bed and saw my dry cum across both girl’s tummies and leaking from their pussy lips. “The staff will be here this morning and wanting to tidy all the rooms.” Get up.”

We groaned and rolled till we were all sitting on the sides of the bed, still naked but not caring at all. “I need a shower.”I said.

“You all need a shower.” Said Grace and waved her hands around in front of her nose as if she smelled a bad smell.

“Grace” said Mel you missed all the excitement last night. The guy was caught just out the front by security and the police came and took him away. There was flashing lights and barking dogs and Teddy was so brave and went down and spoke to the police and everything.” Eve just sat there and nodded to everything Mel said.

Grace looked at me and said.”Is that right and I slept through the whole thing.”

“Yes too much wine with dinner I suspect, you’ll have to watch that.” I said and laughed.

“Well I’ll sleep better knowing he’s locked up. Now into the showers you lot. I won’t tell you again.”

We all groaned but did as our mothering sister wanted. The girls went to their showers and I went to mine. I had a shave and a long hot shower then strolled back into my room to get dressed only to bump into, literally, the upstairs maid Connie. She went sprawling on the bedroom floor with all the sheeting she was carrying and I landed on top of her. I’m glad I had the towel wrapped around me. “Sorry” I said “clumsy of me.” I stood and offered her my hand to stand she put out both of hers and I offered her both of mine only that’s when the towel slipped off my waist and hit the floor. There we were holding hands, six inches apart and me naked.

Now Connie is in a word ‘cute’ she stands five foot five and has red hair that she keeps in a bun on top of her head, there is something about a cute young girl in a tight fitting uniform, cute button nose with freckles you get the pitcher. My cock has a mind of its own and started to harden. She looked down and froze looking at my lengthening cock. “I ... I’d ... better get this cleaned up” and she sank to the floor and started to collect the sheets and pillow cases scattered about, only she was now at eye level with my cock and she didn’t take her eyes off of it the whole time she was down there on her hands and knees in front of me. I admit I was enjoying her discomfort just a little. I bent to pick up my towel and we bumped heads.”Ouch” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.