Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth - Cover

Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 2: Suntan and Sisters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Suntan and Sisters - Born into wealth and trying to cope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The cook served me breakfast and said that she and the other staff would leave at 9 but be back tomorrow at 5. I thanked her and she said, “You and your sisters are very close. It’s good that you can be as intimate with each other as I saw the other morning.”

Alarm bells went off in my head, thinking where this conversation was going. “I was as close to my two brothers,” she said, “and wouldn’t change a thing. I love them both. We still get together when their in the country.” She took my empty plate and turned to the sink. “Go out and play with your sisters there out by the pool.”

She was short and had on the standard white staff uniform with an apron at the front. Her red hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had a sweet smile and a cute button nose covered with freckles.

“Thanks. Breakfast was great. What’s your name?”

“Bridie” She said.

“Well Bridie It’s good to know that I’m not the only brother that loves his pretty sisters.” And I kissed her on the cheek for sharing her secrets. “Thanks for sharing.”

I went out to the pool and was nearly bowled over by two girls jumping into my arms and squealing.

“Teddy. Teddy it’s so good to see you.” Said Bunny and kissed my lips, cheek and lips again.

“Gosh you’ve grown since you last were here.” Said Piper and kissed my lips.

The girls let go and stood before me. They were both only 5’ tall and had girlish figures and long legs. They had just enough breasts to make wearing a bikini possible. Both bikinis were white with bow ties at the sides.

They saw me looking at their figures and asked.

“Do you like our new bikinis?” said Bunny and they both spun around showing me that they were a thong style bikini with only a thin piece of fabric running up their butt cracks. Their legs were covered in oil and glistened in the light

I was sporting a chubby before listening to Bridie talk about her and her brothers now I was at half mast and tenting my Speedos.

The girls were just stared at my growing cock and I was pretending not to notice their looks. Grace and my sisters saw what was happening. They were all giggling and pointing. Grace stood up and walked in front of me blocking their view and I was able to adjust myself and point my cock to the side. Grace was talking to the girls so I excused myself and dived into the pool.

Mel and Eve took this opportunity to jump in the pool with me and nudge and fondle me.

“Showing your package to the little neighbor girls were you?” Said Mel

“Did their little bikinis get you all hot and bothered?” said Eve

I splashed them which started a contest of who could splash the most. I got a grope here and there and they succeeded in pulling down my Speedos and throwing them to the side of the pool. They landed right at the feet of the two neighbor girls.

“Loose something Teddy?” They threw them onto a lounge and jumped into the water laughing and joined in with my sisters in splashing me but now it was the four of them groping and stroking me. I couldn’t get out without showing everything so I stayed in the pool.

Mel wanted to play a game where one of us stood and spread their legs and everyone else had to dive down and swim between the legs. Mel went first and everyone swam between her legs. As I swam down I could see that she had pulled her bikini bottoms to the side giving me a clear view of her pussy lips. She had a hand down there and was sliding a finger inside her pussy. I was hard as was possible now and Horney. I turned face up and licked her. I could hear her scream from under the water. Pay back can be fun.

I swam to the surface and found all the girls had lined up with their legs spread waiting for me to dive down between them. What have I started? I spent most of the morning in the pool having fun. The girls saw me exit the pool and lie exhausted on a lounge, still sporting a hard cock. Grace covered me with a towel and lay back down. I was too exhausted to get up and look for my Swimmers and why bother when they all had seen me now and got close enough to feel me up.

I was under the shade but the sun still felt hot and I had stripped off the towel as I slept. I felt a hand on my chest and then some sun cream being spread there. The feeling was nice and the cream cooling. Then I felt other hands on my arms and yet another on my left and right legs. Grace whispered in my ear. “Lie still. You’re a little burnt and need this cream on you.” And she moved her hands down to my Abs and then in circles. The hands doing my left and right hands and arms both came up and did my shoulders. That felt good. The two pairs of hands doing my legs moved up to my upper thighs. Grace had started on my cock and slowly jacked me off. I then felt the two pairs of hands move up to my balls and start massaging them. The two girls feeling my balls sat down on my legs and I felt two warm, wet, naked pussy’s start to grind on my leg.

I placed my right hand on Graces back and lovingly stroked her skin. I went from her neck to her bum and didn’t feel any cloths. The two girls that were doing such a great job of massaging my shoulders moved to assist Grace. I stuck a finger inside Grace and stroked her clit with my thumb. With a moan she moved to straddle my face and I lapped her juicy puss. In a very short space of time I felt four different girls slide down my cock and bring themselves off. I would get so close and they would swap and I’d get close again. Finally grace dropped down and fed my cock into here snatch. Ah. My hips came up off the lounge and I filled her with my Jizz. I must have passed out. The slow build up all morning and the final release not to mention the heat had had an effect on me. The next thing I feel is grace saying. “Hop up Teddy lunch is ready.” I looked around and we were alone.

“Oh if you’re looking for everybody Bunny and Piper went home and said to tell you they had a very fulfilling time.” Giggle. I’m glad the neighbor girls went home happy and a little more educated and weren’t upset about this morning’s activities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.