Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth - Cover

Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 1: My Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My Life - Born into wealth and trying to cope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Thomas Randle the third was my father and a bastard to his wife and family. He used and abused them for his own ends. He was a very good business man, ruthless in the extreme. If he couldn’t buy out a company he would ruin it and pick off the components he wanted then. But that was all he was good at and anyone in his company will tell you that he was hated by everyone there.

The company was a conglomerate of many small companies’s that formed Randle Inc. My sisters and I were written down as being on the board but this was only a ploy by him to gain proxy votes in his favor. In all he had 5 proxy votes he used to sway the votes of the board; His wife Vivian, myself, Teddy (23) and my three sisters Grace (19) Melody (18) and Eveline (17).

My mother was in a continual tipsy state if not sleeping of a drunk and confined herself to the Estate mansion in Portland Maine. The “Estate” was our family home and now housed the fourth generation. It was big and had 36 rooms, two wings and a converted ball room that was now the indoor swimming pool. It had 4 gardeners, two cooks and various other staff that were all managed by our major-domo, Keith. Mother had her room in the East or family wing where we kids each had our own rooms. She had a paid companion that was there during the day and a nurse that was there at the night. This was good because she was in a place where she would be looked after by the staff there.

Father had built the company up from the holdings left to him by his Grandfather Thomas Earl Randle of Randle Shipping and freight. The company at his death was worth close to 70 Billion.

Oh yes he is dead and in a spectacular way. Apparently the manager and owner of a company he had taken over had shot him point blank at the signing over of his company, right there at the board room table in front of everybody.

A month later after the police investigation had wound down and the lavish funeral was past, the company lawyer contacted me re the reading of will of my father. We all trouped down town and entered the building of the company headquarters in Boston. The boardroom had been set aside for the reading of the will. We sat at the end of the huge table that would normally host the 20 board members and took in the majesty of the room. Dominating the cedar covered wall at the top of the table was a picture of our father and I couldn’t get it out of my mind that he was sneering down at the rest of us. Victor St James the company lawyer and board member, was to read the will as soon as we were all together. He started out by saying. “I’m sorry for your loss. I will now read the last will and testimony of Thomas Randle the Third.”

It all boiled down to three things. My father hated our mother, tolerated us kids, but having no other relatives left us everything. Victor went into great detail over the company’s holdings both in the states and overseas, Tec Company’s in Asia, Cattle property in Texas and Australia and mining company’s in South America. The company also had an outrageous Insurance policy on the Chairman and founder which also added more Millions to the Estate. But this was something I would leave for now and try to consolidate the family. The Board would run the company in the absence of a chairman and would set up Trustees for the family’s future.

Grace was in her first year of University at Boston studying Business Management going for a PhD. Melody was in her last year of High school and would start at Boston Uni next year, studying Software Development. Eve was the artist of the family and loved to paint and dance and would study visual arts at University in a couple of years.

We all went back to the Estate in Portland Maine to comfort each other. Not that that was needed in most cases. We kids were on a high knowing we were setup for life and wouldn’t have any money worries and would be out from under the domineering and controlling influence of our Father. Mother was the only one to have a feeling of loss. She said that she had loved our father for the longest time until he became obsessed with the making of money at any cost. She had tried to get him to retire, but he got more of a thrill in taking down other companies than the raising of a happy family.

Let me describe us. I’m Ted, Thomas Theodore Randle the fourth also known as Teddy to the family. I’m 23 and have a degree in Engineering. I’m 6’2” and I’m told, built for comfort. My height displaces my weight evenly giving me a solid look in a suit. My sisters just say I’m cuddly.

Grace is the little mother to us kids and is always looking out for us and giving advice on all manner of stuff from eating right to wearing the right outfit to this event or that gathering. She will probably run the company at some time in the future but for now on her summer break she was sunning herself beside the pool with Melody and Eve. As I stood in the doorway to the patio area I was again taken by surprise at the amount of flesh that was on display. All the girls were wearing very small Bikini bottoms without their tops on. Their body’s glistening with oil in the sun.

Melody is like the rest of us had dark hair and fair skin and is just a shade taller that her little sister Eve at 5’6”. She has lovely B size breasts that remind me of two oranges. I could tell that she had bought a new Bikini because she had a tan line running across her lower tummy about an inch higher than were the new Bikini rested across her hip bones leaving a gap or bridge that left no doubt to anyone that she shaved down there. Eve, being the arty type had long black hair to her tailbone that she kept in a pony tail most of the time and always had a Scrunchie around her wrist. Her breasts were an adorable A size and her Bikini was so small I could see the top of her trimmed pubic hair.

I threw my towel over my shoulder and coughed to get their attention as I walked out.

“Do you girls want to cover up as there is a man here now?” I smiled, knowing that they couldn’t care who saw them and always flaunted their charms to anybody they deemed was worth the tease. I stopped beside their chaise lounge chairs.

“Man, where.” Said Eve and made to cover her breasts then laughed. “Oh, it’s only you Teddy.”

“Year and about time too, the girls need some lotion on them and I’ve got to organize lunch.” said Grace. And she hopped up and slowly put her top on all the while keeping her eyes on me. She had the best boobs that I had ever seen. About a C size and perky and her nips were poking out nicely. Her Bikini bottoms were wet as if she had just come from the pool and I could easily see the outline of her shaved pussy. The abundance of female flesh had the effect she was going for and I tented my Speedo’s. Being young and horny this happened a lot so I was used to it and no longer tried to hide it. The girls however thought it the funniest thing since Silly String.

Grace went inside so I took over her chair, dropped my towel then sprinted for the pool. My cock had only just shrunk to a manageable size when I was bombed and splashed by my sisters who started to tickle me. They loved to climb on my back and when there were two of them like now, my front too. As Mel rode my back and wrapped her long legs around my waist. Eve jumped on my front and threw her arms around my neck. My hands went naturally to her cute butt and I tried to support her and Eve.

“Don’t let me go Teddy or I’ll drown.” said Mel with a smile and a pouty face while pressing her small firm tits into my chest. “I love the way your hairy chest makes my little nips stand out Hmmm.” This was a ploy because as she said this Eve took down my Speedo briefs and threw them to the side of the pool. Mel pressed herself against my cock and smiled at me. “Now doesn’t that feel better? Here am I without my top and you without your bottoms.”

“You girls are lucky that it’s me you’re teasing and not some other guy. You could find yourself in some trouble.” I said

“Oh we know and we’re only practicing for when we find the right boy.” said Eve. “We’re going to experiment on you so we know what to do with other boys.” She said, as her hand crept around my middle and her fingers ran through my pubic hair, making the back of her had brush my stiff cock.

I groaned and naturally pressed my hip into Mel trapping Eve’s hand between us. Mel had a hungry look in her eyes and wriggled her hip against me. The girls laughed and released me. They had gotten the reaction they were after. We had always teased each other. Running naked from our showers to our rooms or copping a feel of a cute bottom but it had never gone this far though. I had mixed emotions. I was happy that we could be so natural and open around each other and worried about the lustful feelings I was getting. Hey I was young and thought of sex every hour of the day. I stayed in the pool doing laps until I heard Grace yell that lunch was ready.

Lunch was the usual choice of salad and cold meat or steak sandwich. We sat around the meals table and discussed the last few weeks and the effect this all would have on us and our futures. We all decided that we needed time to evaluate the big changes to our lives and would take some time off and relax at our family’s beach house up in Centerport on the north shore of Long Island. Arrangements were made and we would leave in a day or two.

Tonight there was to be a formal dinner for company directors and board members who would maintain the company in the short term. Not a lavish affair but formal all the same. Mother made an appearance but had to retire early. Grace stepped up and took a commanding role for the evening, charming everyone with her wit and looks.

Mel and Eve were stunning in some very short cocktail dresses and heels, showing of their long legs and other charms. As the evening progressed all of the married couples left along the old guard as they were termed by us, and only a few of the younger crowd remained. Music for a younger group started and a few people were dancing. I saw my sisters dancing with quite a few tall and handsome men who were pushing their luck and their hands on some firm young flesh. Mel and Eve were dancing with some men that were at least twice their age and laughing along with them. As the song ended other men cut in for the next song. They would be worn out by the end of the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.