Family Tradition - Cover

Family Tradition

Copyright© 2019 by Unlinked

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Small story of a young guy with a voyeuristic eye when he finds his brother and his brother's girlfriend thinking they're home alone. 

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Rough   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Family Tradition - A first time for everything

When my uncle visits is a lot of fun. My two cousins are great and we all have lots of fun. Me specially. You see, the guest room and my room are adjacent and I can open my window and take a look inside the other room. Well you probably know this already, but, I like watching. Usually my uncle comes in with his wife and his older son stays with my older brother and the youngest stay with my other brother or with them. But for this trip, my uncle brought only my cousin who is a couple years older than me. They arrived late at night and neither me or my brother knew he was coming, my parents were still in that hunting trip and probably with no cover so as it was out uncle, we decided to let him stay, I mean, what else could we say? Specially to that man!

I apologize, I should describe him. He is a 6’5 man with maybe 200lb of a good mix of fat and muscle of a good diet of fats and a long day doing the heavy lift at his ranch. He had a good tan and a thick beard. This man has a perfect amount of hair on his torso to make him look manly, and well kept.

Now, the reason why he arrived in middle of the night, was because he and my cousin were heading to the hunting spot with my dad and instead spending the night in a cheap motel, they decided to come here. Which was fine. As I mentioned, I can check him out when he changes in the next room, and also my cousin, that looks like him with a much more thicker and younger look. Now, my cousin was the youngest of his children but still older than me by two years. We stayed up talking about video games and work, school and the farms. It was quite late at night.when we decided to go to bed. My cousin didn’t wanted to go to the guests room as it was really late and didn’t wanted to wake up my uncle, so he stayed with me. He took off most of his clothing and stayed with his briefs on, which made his semi quite noticeable. He played on the bed next to me and asked me to turn the light off. I usually sleep naked, but with my cousin I decided to go the same and stayed in my boxer briefs before turning the light off, but the conversation didn’t end there. We talked in the dark about ... Nothing really, but as the night went by the topics changed.

-So when are we gonna meet your girlfriend? - he said.

-I don’t have one.

-Really? Why? You’re an attractive guy. Unless you’re one of those cocksuckers. - he said grabbing my bulge.

-No, I just haven’t liked one yet. - I replied quite embarrassed as the brief touch of his hand against my dick made me quite aroused.

-Well the first few aren’t there so you like em’. They are there so you learn how to fuck em’. When the one you like comes, you at least know where to put it. - he said as he tried to pinch my bulge once again, this time finding not a soft package, but a fully hard one.

-Well damn cowboy, I just poked you once and you’re already happy?- he asked pulling the covers off. I of course covered myself and tried to hide the hard on.

-Don’t worry, what’s family for, lemme give you a hand. - Said my cousin as he got closer to me and put his leg over mine and grabbed me by the shaft. When he got closer I felt his hard on against my leg. I quite liked it. I pulled my underwear down letting it stand free and proud, until my cousin said -Mine is bigger. - and then proceeded to pull his underwear down and showing me his slightly bigger ego, but still bigger than mine. But regardless of size, he kept stroking me and slowly humping my leg, rubbing his penis against me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.