Family Tradition
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Unlinked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Small story of a young guy with a voyeuristic eye when he finds his brother and his brother's girlfriend thinking they're home alone. 

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Rough   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I’ve lived in a farm my whole life with my parents and my older brothers, as a teenager things can get quite, frisky, specially in the night time. Now, I’ve never had any “moments” with any of my brothers or other guys at school or in town, but I’ve always been a horny fuck. Some times the constant heat of my hormones coursing through me would make me do pretty stupid things that could get me in trouble. I’ll tell you about one of those times.

Last summer my parents left with my brother to a hunting trip. Me and my other brother stayed behind to keep feeding the animals in the farm and keep everything else running. After all chores were done done around 3pm, I decided to go to the movies on my own, my brother stayed home as he had the heavy lifting of the chores and wanted to rest. I drove 15 minutes to the town on my pickup and when I got there to my surprise, the theater was closed due to “renovations” but in all the years I lived there, I never saw anything renovated, but I had to go back home any way. I did stopped to grab something to eat and head back home. When I got back home there was an old Volkswagen parked next to my brother’s car which wasn’t odd, that was his girlfriend’s car. I walked in and left my keys in a small table next to the door and went upstairs to let my brother know I was back. There was a part of me that wanted to catch him having sex, but I thought it was more the fact that we’ve been working all day and my “needs” were starting to make themselves notice.

When I went upstairs I found no one, which was weird as his bedroom is the place he spends most of his free time. I quietly scanned the house but I found nothing inside. Then I thought he might be still outside. I went to the kitchen to the door to the back side of the house and I saw him just in the situation my brain, and some other parts, wanted to find him but I knew, or at least thought it wouldn’t happen. He had his shorts to his knees, his girlfriend was laying next to him, making out with him while her hand stroke him. My hand instinctively went straight to my pants and started rubbing it over the thick dark jeans. They did spent a long time making out before his girlfriend decided to go a few floors down and slide the entirety of his length in her mouth. I have to admit, it was impressive, I was about 30 feet away from them and I could imagine my brother’s pride was roughly as thick as her wrist. This was the very first time I had seen another guy’s penis, or at least in that situation. Yeah, sure, I had seen both my brothers and dad, but it wasn’t hard and it wasn’t as big by any means, also, I never payed any attention to that really. Anyway, she spent a few minutes attempting to shove him inside her mouth for a few minutes, not like in a video where the chick looks sexy and skilled, his girlfriend resembled more like trying to eat a hotdog way to big for her, -I could do it better- I thought. My hand reached for the button of my jeans and lowered them just enough to let my already leaking hard on hang inside of my underwear. She really didn’t spent too long like that before she decided to climb on top of him and started rubbing herself still with her bathing suit. I knew no one was coming home, so I decided to take off my jeans and boxer briefs so I could start stroking with the marvelous view. I did remembered my phone was in my pocket so I pulled it out and set it next to the window where I could record it and re-watch it that night before bed, this moment isn’t a one wank moment. When I finish setting the phone to record she had her top off laying on the floor and the right hand of my brother pulled her bathing suit down revealing her ass, she untied both sides of the suit and it came off easily. My brother seemed excited, but I was far more excited. I was rubbing the tip of my dick, playing with the pre-cum leaking out of it which, was a lot. I made sure the amount of pre-cum I was evenly spread through out my shaft that, wasn’t as big as my brother’s. I started stroking slowly but even that got me to the edge quite fast, so I humped my hand slowly, keeping myself in the edge of the orgasm. I wanted to release it with them. His girlfriend started to tease him by putting the tip of it almost inside her and then slide it up and down his shaft while he had his hands busy, one with her ass and the other one with one of her breasts. He didn’t seem to want to take any of it, and he didn’t. He sat down while kissing her and made her lay down on the poolside chair, then he put his dick inside her, all of it, in a single swift move that made her moan out loud. Now, it was big, you would think it would pain her, but they had been dating for a couple years now, but she still moaned. We didn’t lived close to anyone, so I guess they didn’t care and I was enjoying the sweet sound of her moans, but more than that, I loved the sound of my brother’s pelvis clapping against her. He had her left leg on his shoulder and her other leg was wrapping him around, his hand was one on her shoulders and the other one on her neck, almost chocking her, but she only could say “Yes!”

I was getting tired of this, I had been edging for twenty minutes and I had been stroking slower and slower and it seemed to be enough to get me closer and closer every time. I stopped the stroking as I was sure if I didn’t I would burst. I was twitching and really wanted to cum but they hadn’t finished yet.

My brother stepped back and buried his face in between her legs and ate her like he had been starving for weeks. He had a good scruff going on too, which I believe was the reason why she moaned loudly as soon as his mouth had contact with her lower lips. She started to twitch and twist in pleasure as her legs raised and spread for him. Me on the other hand, was rubbing the tip of my dick against the door of the dishwasher but my hand quickly grabbed my dick when she started squirting all over his face and it wasn’t a gentle stream, it splashed all over his face and bounced all over her. It didn’t seem to put him off, totally the opposite, he kept on going while stroking his penis. When she stopped squirting he put her legs around his waist and slide himself inside her and started pounding her again, this time to a much more relaxed and steady pace. I was so close, I was leaking pre-cum so bad that I had a good pool of it at my feet and dripping off of the door of the dishwasher, and I decided to cum on my boxer briefs when I saw him stand up, grab his girlfriend by the hair and started bursting on her face before putting it in her mouth and force it down her throat while he moaned. I came with him, in fact I came a lot, maybe too much, my underwear wasn’t able to absorb all what I was pouring on it and it started dripping off mixing with the pool of pre-cum I had made earlier, but I finally finished. I was exhausted. My brother cleaned her face with his shorts and then cleaned himself, before making out with her for a little bit. It gave me enough time to clean myself and wipe the floor with my t-shirt before I ran to the bathroom with my phone to re-watch it and jerk off once again while taking a shower and also, cleaning my t-shirt and boxer briefs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.