Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

It was a Wednesday and Holly was relaxing at her and Clint’s apartment. She had been at the Starlight Motel earlier, but Tomas didn’t have any johns scheduled for her to service, so after he had the beautiful brunette give him a blowjob, he let Holly go home. Said he would call her if her services were required. The young wife was tempted to tell Tomas about her husband’s boss being one of her johns, but then decided not to for fear of what Tomas might do. She had tried to call her sister, but Debra didn’t pick up and Holly didn’t want to leave a message for obvious reasons.

Holly was totally surprised when she heard a knock on her apartment door. She was even more surprised, shocked even, when she opened the door and Gary Higgins, Clint’s boss, was standing there.

“We need to talk about your profession that your husband doesn’t know about. Which I must say you’re very good at,” Gary told Holly, as he pushed his way into her apartment and closed the door.

“You don’t understand,” Holly said, in a low, soft, but panicky voice.

“I understand all that I need to. You’re a prostitute, a whore, that sells your hot sexy body for money behind your husband’s back,” Gary said.

“It’s not like that. I don’t have a choice,” Holly said, but was afraid of the repercussions from Tomas, Leo, and Floyd, so she shut up before she said too much.

“Unless you want Clint to know about your nefarious activities, you’re gonna give me some freebies,” Gary said, as he reached out and grabbed Holly and pulled the sexy young wife against his body.

Holly was completely unprepared to deal with Gary. He had totally surprised her by showing up at her and Clint’s apartment. As a result, she gave in reluctantly.

“Alright, I’ll do it, but Clint must never know you were here,” Holly begged.

“Remember, I’m Clint’s boss. I know he won’t be home for at least another four hours,” Gary said, as he grabbed Holly’s soft long brown hair and pulled her head back and forcefully kissed her hot sexy lips.

Holly didn’t resist as she allowed him to kiss her long and hard. She wanted to pull back when she felt his tongue slide between her lips into her mouth; but she knew the sooner she let him have his way with her, the sooner he would leave. When Gary finally removed his mouth from Holly’s and turned her loose, he said, “Now. Take me to your bedroom.”

The young wife turned and slowly walked to her and Clint’s bedroom. Holly was wearing a skirt and blouse that she had worn to the Starlight Motel earlier. There in her apartment she had taken off her high heels and was walking around on the carpet barefooted. Once in the bedroom, Holly turned to look at Gary. He was already taking off his clothes.

Holly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. She laid it on her dresser, and then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and removed it. Now topless, she laid her bra with her blouse. The young wife then unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She then slid her panties down her sexy legs, letting them join her skirt as she stepped out of them, leaving her totally nude. As Gary was finishing getting naked, Holly laid down on the bed on her back.

“I’m not gonna use a damn condom; so you better be on birth control or you just might have my kid growing inside you,” Gary said.

“I got on birth control after my first night at the Starlight, and have been on it ever since,” Holly replied.

Gary climbed on top of Clint’s beautiful young wife, as she spread her legs for him. A loud sexual moan escaped her lips when Gary shoved his hard cock into her snug pussy. Holly’s automatic response was to start gyrating her hips in a fucking motion, giving her husband’s boss a good ride. After taking on the many different men at the motel, the nineteen-year-old had learned what men wanted from her and how to give it to them.

Most of Holly’s johns were married. She knew that she was a much better fuck than their wives, because men kept coming back and paying, in her opinion, an exorbitant amount money to Tomas for her services.

Gary was pounding her hard and fast. Holly could feel him getting close. Then suddenly, Gary let out a loud grunt as he shoved his cock as far into her as he could and ejaculated. Debra’s innocent younger sister had learned how to use her vaginal muscles, to milk a man’s cock, as he was ejaculating in her pussy. After Gary had pumped the last of his cum into Holly’s hot cunt, he rolled off the young wife and laid down beside her.

“I know you work for a pimp at the Starlight Motel, and I strongly suggest that you keep our little visit between us, unless you want Clint to find out that his loving wife has a major skeleton in her closet. I don’t want some damn pimp looking me up because I’m taking a free ride on his property,” Gary said, as he laid there resting.

After he had rested for a while, Gary said, “You know when you came to the house with Clint, all I could think about was having those sexy lips wrapped around my cock again. Get down there and suck me off like you did at the motel when I was paying for it,” as he stroked his cock, bringing it to life again.

Holly got up on her knees and lowered her hot sexy mouth to Gary’s cock. She wrapped her lips around it as she started moving her head up-and-down, sucking him. A few months earlier, the nineteen-year-old would never have dreamed that she would be sucking men’s hard cocks. Now, Holly was damn good at it. Men didn’t last long once she wrapped her sexy lips around their cocks. It took her a while before she could swallow their disgusting cum without gagging and getting choked; but now, after having to swallow so much cum at the motel, she could suck a man dry.

Suddenly, Gary erupted in her mouth. Holly never quit sucking his cock until she had swallowed all his cum. The sexy young wife then raised her head and asked, in her sexy sweet voice, “Is that what you wanted?”

“I’ll have to admit you give one hell of a good blowjob. You keep giving out freebies and I’ll keep your secret,” Gary said, as he got off the bed and started putting on his clothes.

After Gary left, Holly got up, grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt, and quickly put them on without taking time to put on her panties and bra. She then got her cell phone and called her sister.

“Hello,” Debra said, when she answered the phone.

“Sis, I need to talk to you. Can you come over?” Holly asked.

“Is there a problem with Clint?” Debra asked.

“No. The other thing,” Holly replied.

“Alright, I’ll be there in a few minutes,” Debra said, and hung up the phone.

She grabbed her keys to her Mercedes and headed out the door. Driving over to her sister’s apartment, Debra was wondering what had happened. She knew that Holly was being forced to prostitute at the Starlight Motel. She was thinking at least it didn’t involve Clint, which meant her secret was still safe. When Debra got to her sister’s apartment, she sat down on the sofa as Holly paced the floor.

“Clint’s boss, Gary Higgins, showed up at my apartment. He’s one of Tomas’s customers that I’ve serviced at the motel. He threatened to tell Clint about the Starlight unless I give him a freebee. I had to fuck him in mine and Clint’s bed. He knew he didn’t have to worry about Clint being home, so he wasn’t in any hurry to leave. He was here almost three hours. After a short rest, I had to give him a blowjob before he would leave.

“You don’t have a choice. You must tell Tomas. Maybe Clint’s boss would keep his mouth shut, but you don’t know what Tomas would do if he found out you were fucking one of his customers for free. Besides, you know he has connections in the police department. Maybe they can scare Clint’s boss to where he will leave you alone,” Debra said.

“That’s what I’ll do then. I definitely don’t want Gary coming here to my apartment,” Holly said.

After Debra left, Holly drove her red Mustang to the Starlight Motel. She very nervously knocked on Tomas’s door. When he opened the door Holly said, “I have a problem and I don’t know what to do.”

“Come in and tell me about it,” Tomas said, as he stepped back and let the beautiful brunette come into his apartment where she had been many times before as his prostitute.

Holly very nervously sat down and said, “My husband’s boss is one of your customers. He has been with me here at the motel. Today he showed up at mine and Clint’s apartment and threatened to tell my husband about me unless I had sex with him. I didn’t know what to do, so I let him fuck me, and then I performed oral sex for him.”

“I’ll take care of it. I was about to call you. There is a new customer in Room 3. Go take care of him, and he paid for a backdoor special. He was here the other day and saw you walking across the parking lot and really liked your sexy ass,” Tomas said.

“Please Tomas! Not in my ass! I’ve never done it that way,” the beautiful young wife begged, very apprehensive about having a hard cock shoved in her tight little asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.