Unlawful Stops
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

By the time the wedding day came, Holly’s body had completely recovered from the rapes. She had even managed to put them out of her mind. Clint took her on a weeklong honeymoon. Holly didn’t want to get pregnant right away, so she had started taking birth control.

It was their wedding night and Clint eased on top of his new bride. As she spread her legs for him, he lined his hard cock up with the entrance of her pussy. He had been waiting months to finally fuck Holly. He, however, got a tremendous surprise as his hard cock slid effortlessly into Holly’s slick pussy. The girl that he’d married, and thought was a virgin, most certainly had been fucking someone else before him.

Holly’s vagina was very snug but not tight like he thought it would be. In fact, he got the feeling that she may have been fucked a lot. He still had to admit that it felt good to have his hard cock in her pussy, as he started sliding it in-and-out of her.

Holly was moaning and gyrating her hips, giving her husband a good fuck. It let him know that she had far greater experience than he had any idea she had. Virgin or not, Holly was a fantastic fuck as he ejaculated his pent up cum into her hot pussy. Once he had pumped his last drop of cum into her, Clint rolled off Holly. He laid there beside her as he said, “That was not an inexperienced fuck.”

“I’m sorry you didn’t get the innocent virgin you thought you were getting. I’ll understand if you want to annul the marriage,” Holly said, in a low sweet voice.

“You could have told me that you weren’t a virgin. I would still have married you,” Clint said.

“I was too ashamed. You had me on such a pedestal,” Holly softly said.

“What’s done is done. Let’s move on,” Clint said, as he rolled back on top of Holly and fucked her again.

After the honeymoon, they got settled into their newer and larger apartment. Clint wanted to ask Holly about her previous sex life but refrained from doing it. He couldn’t help wondering how many other cocks had been in his wife’s pussy before him and who was the one that took her virginity.

Holly was happily settling into her new married life when she got a special delivery manila envelope at her work. It didn’t have a return address on it. Holly waited until her break to open it. Luckily, she was in the break room alone when she opened it. Holly let out a gasping cry as she looked at the contents. It was an 8X10 color photo of her on her knees with a hard cock in her mouth. His face was not in the photo, but she knew it was Leo that she was sucking.

There was a note with the photo, “We sent the photo to your work to make sure your husband didn’t accidently see it. If you want us to continue to be discreet, you will do what you’re told. Monday afternoon you will go to the Starlight Motel. A man will be expecting you. You will perform to his satisfaction or your husband, coworkers, and family will receive envelopes from us with photos from our collection in them. We will also post your video on the internet. With our faces blocked out of course, but there will be no doubt that it is you in the videos.”

Holly told her boss that she was feeling sick and took off early and went home and called Debra and said, “I need to talk to you, can you come over?”

“I’ll be there in twenty minutes,” Debra said, and hung up the phone. She knew something was wrong from the panic in Holly’s voice.

When Debra got to Holly’s apartment, Holly sobbingly blurted out, “They want me to go to that motel and let some strange man have sex with me. They said if I didn’t do it, they would send photos and a video of me fucking them to my husband. I can’t let that happen. I just can’t.”

“What am I going to do?” Holly asked, but she didn’t show her sister the photo of her sucking Leo’s cock. She had burnt it along with the envelope.

“You don’t have to be at the motel until Monday, we have a couple of days to figure something out,” Debra told her sister.

It was Friday, so Debra was relatively sure that Leo and Floyd would be at the condo as she headed over there.

“You’re turning my sister into a prostitute,” Debra said, hatefully, as she confronted Leo and Floyd.

“You’ll stay out of it, unless you want her to know you were the one that set her up in the first place. No, better yet, you tell her that she needs to do it to save her marriage,” Leo said, in a very stern voice.

“You bastards!” Debra yelled, and then stormed out of the condo. As she drove back to Holly’s apartment, she was extremely furious at Leo and Floyd, but she knew there was nothing she could do to protect her younger sister. If she wasn’t careful, they could force her also into prostitution. In lieu of the fact, that they were forcing Holly, Debra wondered why they hadn’t already forced her to prostitute. Maybe it was because she was pregnant with either Leo’s or Floyd’s baby. She just didn’t know. What she did know was that she had no idea which one of them impregnated her.

If she could have saved her sister, Debra would have traded places with Holly. She could barely live with herself knowing she had already betrayed Holly once, by setting her up, and then knowingly letting Leo and Floyd rape her. Now she was going to do it again, as she helped convince her beautiful young sister to give in to blackmail and be forced to become a prostitute. As Debra drove, she was trying to think what to tell her sister. When she got there, they sat down on the sofa to talk as Debra said, “I know you have a very difficult decision to make.”

“They want me to be a prostitute. What should I do?” Holly asked, in a low uncertain almost desperate voice.

“I don’t think you have a choice. You have to do it, if you want to save your marriage,” Debra said, hating herself for saying it.

“I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you to lean on,” Holly said.

“That’s what big sisters are for,” Debra said, trying not to choke on her words.

Holly very reluctantly pulled her Mustang into the Starlight Motel. She parked at the motel office and got out, forcing herself to walk in. Her beautiful long brown hair was perfectly brushed, and she had on a very nice summer dress that reached down to just above her knees. She had just left the upscale boutique where she worked. Holly had stopped by to pick up her paycheck like she did every other Monday. She didn’t want to change her routine and cause anyone to be calling her to check on her.

The beautiful nineteen-year-old wife certainly looked out of place, at the sleazy motel. Tomas Ortiz looked up and smiled when he saw Holly walk through the door. He got a tremendous hard-on as he looked over the sexy young wife, knowing that in a few minutes, he would be on top of her and fucking the hell out of her.

“I was told to come here,” Holly said, in a low, very reluctant sweet voice.

“Room 3. Go there and wait, I’ll be there shortly,” Tomas said, and handed the beautiful young wife the key.

Holly reached out, trying to control her small hand from shaking, as she took the key. She then went out and pulled her Mustang up to Room 3. Holly got out of the Mustang, went up to the door and unlocked it. The sleazy motel still used old fashion keys. As the teen walked into Room 3, memories of her being there before came flooding back. It was where she was forcibly raped by the two police officers.

The young wife told herself that she was doing this to save her marriage, as she went over and sat on the side of the bed to wait. In a couple of minutes, Holly heard a key being turned, and then the door was opened. The thirty-three-year-old motel owner walked into the room and said, “We’re gonna get along just fine if you do what you’re told.

“You know why you’re here?” Tomas asked.

Holly slowly nodded her head in acknowledgement.

“I really regretted not being able to spend time with you the last time you were here, but we’ll make up for that today and in the future,” Tomas said.

Holly just looked up at him as big tears formed in her pretty green eyes.

“Stand up and take off your clothes,” Tomas said, in a demanding tone.

Holly slowly stood up. As she looked at Tomas with pleading eyes, she eased her loose-fitting dress off her shoulders; letting it slide down past her breasts to her waist. She then worked it over her very sexy ass, letting it fall around her ankles. Holly then stepped out of her dress and slipped off her shoes. She was now standing in front of Tomas in only her bra and panties. With tears starting to trickle down her pretty cheeks, Holly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. With a tremendous amount of uncertainty at what she was doing, Holly reluctantly eased her bra away from her beautiful and flawless C-cup breasts.

Tomas had finished undressing and was now naked and stroking his hard cock, as he ogled the young wife’s fabulous tits. Holly slowly eased her panties down, exposing the pretty soft brown hair on her pussy mound. Stepping out of her panties, left the young wife completely nude. Tomas pulled her against him. Holly’s nude breasts were mashed against Tomas’s bare chest as he forcefully kissed her on the mouth. She fought the urge to bite him as she allowed his probing tongue to slip between her lips into her mouth. Tomas kissed her long and hard before he pulled back and said, “Get on the bed and spread your legs like a good whore.”

Holly hated being called a whore, but then sadly, she realized that was what she was going to be. Tomas wasn’t paying for her services, but she didn’t know that. Holly assumed he was paying Leo and Floyd. She didn’t know he was Leo’s brother, and that they had given her to him to be used as his prostitute. The motel needed an influx of cash, and Holly’s hot sexy body, was going to supply it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.