Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

Holly could not believe it when, suddenly, red and blue lights were flashing in her rearview mirror. Wondering what she had done wrong, she slowed down, turned on her right turn signal, and turned onto the next side street where there was little or no traffic. Holly then pulled her red Mustang over to the curb and stopped. She was getting out her driver’s license and insurance card as Leo walked up to her door.

The beautiful nineteen-year-old rolled down her window and handed Officer Ortiz her driver’s license and insurance card and said in a very sweet innocent voice, “I’m assuming there was a reason why you stopped me.”

Leo took her license and insurance card and stuck them in his pocket and said, “Step out of the car please.”

Holly opened her door. Leo admired her sexy legs, as she swung them around and stepped out of the Mustang; Holly’s skirt slid up just enough that Leo got a look at part of her smooth thighs. He also noticed that her breasts filled out her blouse very nicely. He guessed that she was the same size up top as her sister, which made him want to reach up and rip open her blouse; but that would have to wait.

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back. I’m arresting you on suspicion of grand theft. This Mustang matches the description of a stolen vehicle,” Leo said, in a stern demanding voice.

As she complied with his instructions, Holly said, “This car is not stolen. My registration is in the glove compartment.”

Leo snapped the handcuffs around Holly’s small wrists as she started to cry. Floyd had gotten out and came over to help. With her hands cuffed behind her back, it caused her more than ample breasts to stick out more. Leo couldn’t resist coping a feel as they put the sexy young brunette in the backseat of the patrol car. Holly was acutely aware of him squeezing her breast, but she was too afraid to say anything.

“What about her car?” Floyd asked.

“Lock it up. It’ll be safe here until tomorrow. I don’t want it parked at the motel. Debra can bring her to get it after we get through with her,” Leo said, out of hearing range of Holly.

The motel Leo was talking about was owned and run by his brother, Tomas Ortiz, who was a criminal in his own right. The young brunette got extremely terrified when they pulled into the sleazy motel. Holly came to the realization that she hadn’t been arrested; she had in fact been abducted. Leo already had the room key as he pulled up to room 3. He and Floyd dragged the now struggling nineteen-year-old out of the patrol car and forced her into the motel room.

When Holly wouldn’t quit struggling, Leo doubled up his fist and hit her hard in the stomach. It completely stunned the nineteen-year-old as it knocked the breath out of her. Holly’s head rolled to one side and forward, as she gasped for breath. Her beautiful long brown hair was covering half of her face. Leo reached up and ripped open her blouse, he then tore her bra in two, letting her flawless C-cup breasts spill out into the open. Holly had the same pretty nipples and areola as her sister.

The hard blow to Holly’s stomach had the desired effect. The terrified teen stopped struggling, allowing them to remove the handcuffs from Holly’s wrists. Leo then slid the subdued teen’s blouse and bra straps off her shoulders. The two pieces of torn clothing fell to the floor, leaving the sexy brunette topless. Leo picked her up and put her on the bed. Room 3 was a special room. Holly had not realized there were padded wrist and ankle restraints attached to the bed frame. They could be adjusted, depending on how tight someone wanted to hold their captive.

Holly was starting to regain her breath and full awareness as Leo locked one of her wrists into one of the restraints while Floyd locked her other wrist in the other one. They left her ankles free for now. She twisted and pulled at the restraints until she realized that all she was accomplishing was to make her nude breasts wobble, to the enjoyment of her abductors.

“Why are you doing this?” Holly begged, wondering if they were real police officers. Their uniforms looked real enough, and the patrol car they put her in certainly had.

“Why have you brought me here?” Holly asked, in a panicky voice, and then thought to herself how stupid the question was. They had her topless and shackled to the bed. They were going to rape her and there was nothing she could do to stop them. The best she could hope for was to survive and get out of there alive.

Leo looked into Holly’s beautiful green eyes. He could see the terror in them. He ran his fingers through her soft brown hair and said, “Don’t fight us, and we’ll let you go afterward.”

“Fuck you!” Holly yelled, as she pulled unsuccessfully as the restraints.

“We plan to do just that,” Leo said, as he slipped off her shoes and unfastened her skirt. When he went to pull it down, Holly tried to kick him in the face. She just barely missed and was rewarded with a hard slap across her pretty face momentarily stunning her. While she was stunned, Leo slid her skirt down and off. He then grabbed ahold of her panties and ripped them off her. Now totally nude, the young beauty’s soft dark-brown muff and pussy were fully exposed.

“Please! Don’t do this to me!” Holly begged, as she recovered from the slap. Unable to restrain herself, she kept pulling against the restraints that were holding her stretched out arms. It was a good thing that they were padded, or they would have been cutting into her wrists.

“I see you’re wearing an engagement ring. Have you been putting out for future hubby?” Floyd asked, as she struggled.

“No, I haven’t; you mother-fucking bastard!” Holly responded hatefully.

“My. She’s got a foul little mouth on her. I think you touched a nerve,” Leo said.

“I know a far better use of that sexy little mouth,” Floyd replied.

“All in good time,” Leo remarked, as he was taking off his clothes.

When he was naked, Leo climbed on the bed with the struggling teen. He grabbed her flailing legs as she tried to kick him. Leo draped them over his arms, as he got between them and held her down. He was then able to line up his hard cock with the tight little entrance of her virgin pussy.

“No! Don’t!” Holly cried out, as she felt the head of his hard cock slip between her pussy lips and was pressing against the tight opening of her vagina.

“She’s gonna be extremely tight. I think a little preparation is in order,” Leo said, as he backed off the young beauty and got off the bed. He then grabbed one of her ankles as Floyd grabbed the other one. They forced her legs spread wide and locked her ankles into the restraints on the side of the bed. Holly’s pussy was now completely vulnerable as she laid there helpless.

“Oh! Please! Not that!” Holly begged, as Leo lowered his mouth to her pussy.

She started uncontrollably moaning and pulling at her restraints, as he nibbled and sucked at her little hardening clit. Holly’s pussy was getting extremely wet, and then, suddenly, she let out a very loud sexually gratified moan as she had a massive and uncontrollable orgasm.

“I think she’s ready now,” Leo said, as Holly was heavily panting while she was recovering from the forced orgasm she’d had.

Like most girls, Holly had fingered herself at times when she was in bed alone. Especially after a hot date with her boyfriend. She had even brought herself to climax, but nothing she had done to herself compared to what Leo had forced out of her.

Now that he knew that Holly’s pussy was well lubricated and ready to be fucked, he climbed on the teen. With one massive shove of his hips, Leo took Debra’s younger sister’s virginity. His hard cock went tearing through her hymen and completely imbedded itself into her previously unused pussy, forcing a loud gasping groaning moan from Holly. He then started fucking her with long hard strokes. Holly laid there, letting out a moaning whimper every time Leo drove his cock back into her pussy.

Leo could tell that Holly was less defiant now that he had forcefully taken her virginity. As he was sliding his cock in-and-out of her he told Floyd to release her ankles. Once her ankles were freed, Leo draped her sexy legs over his arms and really started pounding her pussy with his hard cock. She was loudly moaning and rolling her head from side to side as she was being violently fucked.

“Here it comes! You, sexy little bitch,” Leo shouted, as he shoved into her as hard as he could and ejaculated. Holly felt his hot cum flooding her unprotected pussy. He just kept sliding in-and-out of her cunt until he had expelled his entire load of baby-making cum in her. Leo then pulled his softening cock out of Holly’s pussy and got up off her, as he said, “I think we can release her wrists now. I don’t think she’s gonna give us any more trouble.”

Holly just gave him a hard stare through tear filled eyes, but she said nothing. Leo released her wrists as Floyd got undressed. As Leo suspected, Holly didn’t resist as Floyd climbed on top of her. Her only response was a loud groaning moan when he shoved his cock into her hot cunt. Floyd fucked Holly for about fifteen minutes before he ejaculated, sending another load of baby-making cum into her unprotected pussy. After he pulled his deflating cock out of her, they let Holly rest while they recuperated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.