Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

Leo and Floyd took Debra into the bedroom in Leo’s condo. At 5’5” and 115lbs she knew she couldn’t fight them off. She would have to let them have their way with her. She noticed immediately there was a video camera, on a tripod, pointing toward the bed.

“I’ll cooperate, but ... please don’t record it,” Debra begged.

“We need it to show your husband, just how willingly, you let two men fuck you. That is, if you were to decide to tell your husband some cockamamie story that you were raped,” Leo told the beautiful brunette.

“Quit your damn whining. Take your fucking clothes off, or we’ll take them off for you!” Floyd said, demandingly, as he reached for her blouse.

“No. Don’t. I’ll do it,” Debra said, in a low subdued voice, as she stepped back and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Big tears were rolling down Debra’s pretty face as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She laid it neatly on a dresser there in the bedroom. Leo had taken the video camera off the tripod and was recording Debra, as she slowly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Tears rolled down her pretty face as she removed it from her very nice set of C-cup breast. Now topless in front of the two cops, she laid her bra with her blouse.

“Please don’t do this to me!” Debra begged, as her exposed nipples hardened from the cooler air.

Big tears rolled down Debra’s cheeks as Floyd reached out and groped her breasts. He played with her hardening nipples, making them stick out even further, embarrassing and humiliating her even more. Floyd then stepped back so that Leo could get some good closeups of Debra’s sexually stimulated breasts.

“Now get the rest of your clothes off,” Leo said, as he continued recording.

Extremely unwilling, Debra knew that if she didn’t comply with their demands, they would just force her. In either case, she would be raped and possibly be hurt in the process. Knowing that she really had no choice, she unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She then slowly eased her panties down, exposing her very large patch of untrimmed dark-brown hair on her pussy. After stepping out of her panties, Debra picked them up and laid them neatly with her blouse and bra. When she started to slip off her high heels, Leo said, “No. Leave them on, get on the bed, and spread your legs.”

Debra eased on the bed and spread her legs as she was told to. Only to hear Leo say, “Spread them wider.”

Reluctantly, the young wife opened her sexy legs wide enough that her pussy lips were slightly pulled apart, revealing the small entrance to her pussy. Debra Ellis had been a virgin when she married Darrin Butler. It was on her wedding night that she lost her virginity. Debra had expected it to be a lot more painful than it was. After the initial penetration, the pain went away very quickly, and she found herself enjoying having sex with her new husband.

During their weeklong honeymoon, and for the first couple of months of marriage, her husband was on top of her sexy body pounding her pussy virtually every night. Debra discovered very quickly that she liked sex. She liked Darrin’s hard dick sliding in-and-out of her hot wet pussy. She would gyrate her hips, fucking her cunt up to meet the downward thrust of his cock.

Debra was also kind of vocal when she had sex. She would get lost in the ecstasy and let out loud sexual moans. When she had an orgasm, Debra was even louder; as she would wrap her quivering legs around her husband’s body trying to get his cock as far into her pussy as she could. While Debra willingly fucked Darrin, anytime he wanted it, she flatly refused to perform oral sex for him.

How she acted behind their closed bedroom door and how she acted in public was completely different. While some might say she acted like a wanton slut in the bedroom, Debra was a perfect young lady and wife in public. She just wished her husband didn’t work so hard lately and wasn’t too tired to have sex during the week sometimes. The sexy young wife would never have considered cheating on her husband.

Now, she was lying on her back nude, exposing herself to complete strangers. What made it even worse, was that Floyd had the video camera recording her, as Leo was taking off his clothes. Leo quickly got naked and climbed on top of the sexy brunette. She let out a loud moan as Leo shoved his hard cock into her pussy and started fucking her. As much as Debra hated being raped, she couldn’t control her body with Leo’s hard cock sliding in-and-out of her slick wet cunt. She uncontrollably gyrated her hips, fucking and moaning, as her body seemed to act on its own, as she unconsciously surrendered her body to Leo.

He pounded the young wife’s pussy hard and fast. Debra gave into her body’s wants and gave herself to him. As Leo continued fucking her, Debra suddenly let out a loud satisfying moan as she wrapped her quivering legs around Leo, having an orgasm. A few more strokes in-and-out of her hot cunt and Leo ejaculated, flooding the young wife’s unprotected pussy with his cum.

Floyd had recorded it all. He then put the video camera on the tripod and started undressing, as Leo climbed off the sexy young wife. Debra laid there panting; legs still spread. Floyd, now naked, climbed on top of her. For the first time in her life she was taking on a second hard cock after just being fucked. Unable to control herself, Debra quickly had another orgasm as she fucked Floyd. She laid there underneath him, gyrating her hips; and as he ejaculated, adding his cum to her unprotected pussy, she had an even louder orgasm. Debra was ashamed and humiliated as Floyd climbed off her.

As they were letting the young wife get dressed, Leo said, “It’s obvious that your husband is not giving you all the fucking you need.”

“That’s not true! I love my husband!” Debra snapped, but knew what he said was true.

“You don’t have to worry though, the good kindhearted people we are, we’ll help him out,” Floyd said.

Debra didn’t respond but knew that she could never let her husband see the video tape of her giving in to Leo and Floyd. It may have been rape, but there was no denying the fact that she had enjoyed being fucked by them. Debra, also, had no doubt that they were going to blackmail her into having sex with them again. She also knew that she would give in to their demands.

Satisfied that they had enough evidence to keep Debra quiet and under their control, they programmed her cell phone number into their phones and let her go.

“Sorry I’m so late. You know how a bunch of girls can get to gossiping,” Debra told her husband when she got home.

“I just got home myself. I had to work late again,” Darrin told his wife, but it was actually a lie. He had just come from being at Tiffany’s apartment, where he had been fucking the big titted sexy brunette.

Debra hadn’t heard anything from Leo and Floyd for a couple of weeks when she got a call from a blocked number. Reluctantly, she answered, “Hello.”

“We’ve been missing that sexy body of yours,” Leo said.

“Please! Can’t you just leave me alone?” Debra begged, recognizing Leo’s voice.

“Meet us at the condo in thirty minutes and don’t be late,” Leo said, in a harsh demanding tone.

“I don’t know if I can make it there then. I’m across town on my way to pick up my sister,” Debra responded.

“That’s a damn lie! We just drove by your house and know you are at home. Your car is in the driveway and your husband is not at home. That lie is gonna cost you. Now move it and don’t be late.” Leo said, with a threatening tone in his voice. He was pissed that she tried to lie to him.

“Alright. Alright, I’ll be there,” Debra replied, in a low subdued voice, wondering why he had to pick that day to call.

Out of all the days to have to go have sex with Leo and Floyd, this day was probably the worst. It was her and Darrin’s one-year anniversary. Debra had planned to surprise her husband when he got home. She had candles ready to be lit. The sexy young wife had on a very revealing dress that exposed quite a bit of her braless breasts. She was wearing a sexy lace garter belt and stockings, without any panties, along with her high heels. As usual, Debra was disappointed, Darrin was working late again. Normally, Debra would have quickly changed into something less revealing and sexy, but it was her anniversary, so what the hell, she went as she was.

When she got to the condo, the garage door was open, so she pulled in alongside the police car. Some departments let anyone assigned a car to drive them home, just to increase visibility and as a deterrence.

Debra sat nervously in her car having second thoughts about showing up dressed the way she was. She had planned to seduce her husband on their anniversary, but he had to work, and she was going to be forced to have sex with two other men. Debra would have been even more devastated if she had known where her husband really was. He was at Tiffany’s apartment banging her.

The pretty young wife was brought back to reality as she heard to garage door go down. Leo and Floyd had heard her pull in and went to the garage. Leo walked over and opened her car door on the Mercedes Benz convertible. Debra swung her sexy legs over to step out of the car. Her dress slid up and she unintentionally exposed herself. Leo saw that she was wearing a garter belt and no panties. Debra’s sexy brown muff was in full view.

Seeing the way Debra was dressed, Leo got a tremendous hard-on. When she stepped out of the car, Leo grabbed Debra and forcefully bent her over the hood of the Mercedes. He dropped his pants and shorts, pulled up her dress, and rammed his hard cock into her pussy.

“Please! Not so hard!” Debra whimpered, as Leo was really pounding her with vicious thrusts of his hard cock.

Floyd just stood back and watched as his friend forcefully took the young wife. Debra was at least thankful that Leo didn’t last long before he unloaded his cum deep into her pussy. When Leo pulled out of her and let Debra up off the hood, Floyd grabbed her and forcefully dragged her into the condo. He took her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. As fast as he could he got undressed, then pushed Debra’s dress up around her waist, and climbed on top of her.

Now that Debra was on her back, and Floyd’s hard cock was sliding in-and-out of her pussy, her body was starting to respond, her hips started to gyrate and soft moans escaped her lips. At the same time several miles away, her husband, Darrin, was lying naked on Tiffany’s bed. She was kneeling between his legs. Her head was going up-and-down as she sucked his hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.