Unlawful Stops
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

After a couple of weeks of her completely ignoring Keith, Angie’s anger was beginning to subside some, but she still refused to have sex with him, and flatly refused to discuss what happen with Phil and Stan. Angie knew that she had to have been drugged. She also knew that Keith did it, or let one of the others do it.

Angie considered leaving Keith, but she had to admit that she still loved him, even with all his faults. It took several weeks for things to settle down. She was relieved that Phil and Stan stayed away. Hers and Keith’s relationship was still a little frayed, but she started to perform her wifely duties again, letting him have sex with her. Angie was happy when she got the call from Tiffany. Besides talking to her best friend, it let her take her mind off her own problems.

A few days later it was one of the few weekdays that Tiffany was left at home alone. Steve was at work and Thomas was off doing no telling what. She had planned her getaway and knew if she was going to do it, she had to go. Tiffany packed what clothes she could and called a cab. She had him take her to the bank where she cleaned out hers and Steve’s account, and then on to the airport where she caught a plane. Flying high above the clouds, Tiffany was thinking, “I made it! I’m finally free!”

After she landed and debarked from the plane, Tiffany called Angie and said, “I’m here.”

“You were supposed to let me know when you were coming so that I could meet you,” Angie said.

“It was kind of spur of the moment,” Tiffany replied.

“Well. You are here now. I’m still at work, but Keith is getting off. Tell me where you are at, and he’ll come and get you,” Angie told her friend.

“I’m at the airport gate 9,” Tiffany told Angie.

“Keith should be walking out to his car about now. I’ll catch him and he should be there in about thirty minutes,” Angie replied.

“That’ll be fine. I haven’t claimed my luggage yet. I don’t think it’s even off the plane yet,” Tiffany said.

“Keith can get it for you when he gets there,” Angie said.

Tiffany was wearing a pair of loose-fitting jeans and a rather baggy button-up shirt. She had wanted to be comfortable on the plane and not have men ogling her large breasts.

When Keith got to the airport to pick up Tiffany, he went up to her and made a point to give her a big hug, rubbing his chest up against her breasts. She was embarrassed, thinking that he stayed against her body much longer than he should have.

“You look as fantastic as ever,” Keith said, as he looked down at her breasts, further embarrassing Tiffany.

“Angie has been so excited about you coming to visit,” Keith said, on their way to the luggage claims area.

They picked up her luggage, and Keith then took her home. He carried her luggage and put them into the spare bedroom for her and said, “Angie will be off from work in a couple of hours, if you’d like to freshen up, there’s clean towels in the bathroom across the hall.”

“Thank you. I believe I will,” Tiffany said.

“I’ll leave you to it then,” Keith said, as he turned and walked out of the bedroom.

Tiffany got out a change of clothes and went to the bathroom. She knew a long hot shower would feel good. She felt relaxed as the warm soothing water ran over her nude body. Tiffany would have been a lot less relaxed if she had known that, when Keith heard the shower going, he eased the bathroom door open just to peek in. The shower had a clear glass door on it. Keith could clearly see Tiffany’s nude body, her fantastic large breasts with big nipples, and the large thick patch of dark-brown hair on her pussy mound.

That night Keith was giving Angie a really hard fucking, but Tiffany was the one on his mind. Keith’s grunts and Angie’s moans were so loud that Tiffany could hear them having sex from down the hall. Tiffany knew from the moaning sounds coming from Angie, that she was really having it put to her hard. She couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for her, knowing full well what it was like to have a domineering husband. Throughout the night, Tiffany heard him two more times on top of Angie, really giving it to her.

“I hope we didn’t disturb you last night. Keith can get a little overzealous sometimes,” Angie told Tiffany the next day.

Tiffany lied and said, “I didn’t hear a thing. I slept like a baby.”

Keith made Tiffany nervous, he was overly flirtatious when Angie wasn’t around. He would make jokes about them having sex on the kitchen table, or on the living room floor. One day, while Tiffany was getting some groceries out of the trunk of the car, Keith came up behind her while she was bent over and rubbed his cock up against her ass. She could feel that he was hard.

“Please don’t do that,” Tiffany said.

“Sometimes I just can’t help myself when I see a beautiful girl bent over,” Keith said, trying to make a joke out of it.

When he wouldn’t stop his flirtatiousness, Tiffany was beginning to get worried that if Angie found out, she might think that she was leading him on.

“You know you could join Angie and me in our king-size bed. We could have a lot of fun,” Keith said, one time when they were alone.

“I don’t think Angie would go for that,” Tiffany said, laughing it off.

“Have you ever had a threesome?” Keith asked.

“That’s a little personal, don’t you think?” Tiffany said, and changed the subject.

Keith was fine when Angie was around. When she wasn’t though, Keith was always trying to talk Tiffany into having sex with him. He liked to rub up against her. One of his favorite things was to catch Tiffany in the hallway and block her path. The hallway was just narrow enough that she’d have to rub her large breasts against him to get by. Then one day Angie told Keith that Tiffany was being abused by her husband and that was why she left him, and that she was terrified of what he might do to her if he found out where she was.

A couple of days later, armed with the new information about Tiffany, Keith took off work early to give him more time with her. She was surprised to see him get home early.

“We should have a little talk,” Keith told Tiffany.

“I think it should wait until Angie is here,” Tiffany said, very nervously.

“No, I think I’ll call your husband and tell him where you are. I’m sure he’s missing you,” Keith told Tiffany.

“Oh God no! You can’t! You don’t know what he’ll do to me,” Tiffany said, in a terrified voice.

“Then I think you should be a little more appreciative then,” Keith said, as he backed her up against the wall and forcefully kissed her on the mouth.

Tiffany was wearing a loose-fitting sweatshirt and jeans. She always tried to play down her sexuality around Keith. Especially when they were alone. Keith knew he had found Tiffany’s one vulnerable spot. He could control her with this information and make her do what he wanted; and what he wanted was his hard cock in her sexy body. Tiffany knew that he had her trapped, so she didn’t try to shove his hands away when he slipped them underneath her sweatshirt. He grabbed ahold of her large bra-covered breasts and squeezed them.

“Please don’t,” Tiffany begged.

“It’s up to you. Do you want me to call your husband?” Keith asked, in a dominant tone.

“No. I don’t want you to do that,” Tiffany answered, in a low, subdued and defeated voice.

“Are you on birth control? It would be a shame if I knocked you up,” Keith asked, with a grin on his face.

“Yes. I’m on birth control,” Tiffany answered in almost a whisper.

“Good. Then get your clothes off and get on the bed,” Keith said, as he started taking off his own clothes.

Tiffany didn’t want to admit it, but she knew she would do anything he wanted to keep him from calling Steve. She reluctantly pulled her sweatshirt up past her breasts and then up over her head and off. She laid it on Angie’s dressing table. With tears in her eyes, Tiffany reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She then slowly removed it and laid it with her sweatshirt. She was now standing topless in front of her best friend’s husband.

He was already naked as he reached up and groped Tiffany’s large nude breasts. After amusing himself playing with them and making her nipples hard, he stepped back and said, “Get the rest of your clothes off and get on the bed.”

Tiffany could see his cock was fully erect and sticking out. She unfastened her jeans, kicked off her sandals, and then slid her jeans and panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Keith had already gotten on the bed. Tiffany laid down beside him. He immediately rolled on top of her as she spread her legs for him.

It became a regular occurrence; Keith would come home and force Tiffany into the bedroom, and then make her strip nude for him while he undressed. Then he would get on top of the sexy brunette and fuck her hot pussy, or other times he would have her on her knees sucking his hard cock. He would never let her up before she swallowed all his cum.

The large law firm where Angie worked was so busy, and had so many incoming calls, that they had two fulltime receptionists. The other receptionist was pregnant and going on maternity leave. She would be out for at least three months. She also had indicated that she may not come back to work after the baby was born. Angie got Tiffany the job as her replacement.

Keith wasn’t that enthused about it. Working in the mail room he went to work three hours earlier than Angie and got off three hours earlier than her. It had given him time each day during the week to play around with Tiffany, now that he was blackmailing her with the threat of calling her husband.

Now that she had a job; Tiffany moved out and got her own apartment. She was extremely happy that Keith left her alone. After a couple of weeks, she hated to admit it, but she missed having sex. So, when Darrin Butler asked her out, she accepted. He had confessed that he was married, but he had lied when he said that they were separated.

After dining at a nice restaurant, Tiffany let Darrin come back to her apartment for a night cap. It didn’t take long before Tiffany was nude and on her back with Darrin driving his hard cock in-and-out of her hot pussy. She was moaning and gyrating her hips fucking him. Tiffany let out a loud satisfying moan as she felt Darrin ejaculate inside her. He had given her what she needed, a hard cock in her pussy, so she started having an affair with a married man. Darrin would lie to Debra, telling her that he had to work late at night.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.