Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

After the bachelor party gangbang, Tiffany had had all she could take, she wanted out and away from prostitution. She wanted away from Steve and Thomas. She wanted a new life and to have kids one day. Tiffany knew that she couldn’t tell Steve that she was leaving him. He would just beat her into submission, and she’d be trapped.

Tiffany called Angie Holloway, her best friend that she had had in high school and had been her maid-of-honor at her wedding six months earlier. She told her that she needed a place to stay for a few days because she and Steve weren’t getting along. She had almost broken down and told her friend that the abuse by Steve and Thomas was the real reason she had to get away but couldn’t bring herself to admit that she was being sexually abused.

“I’m leaving Steve and need to clear my head and decide what I’m going to do next. I was wondering if I could come visit for a few days?” Tiffany asked her friend.

“Of course, you can come visit. We’d love to have you. You know Keith and I think the world of you,” Angie said.

“You said you’re leaving Steve. Are you guys getting a divorce?” Angie asked.

“He doesn’t know I’m leaving him yet. Once I’m safely away from him, and get settled someplace, I’m going to file for divorce,” Tiffany told Angie.

“Are you going to be driving? It’s over a thousand miles from where you are to my house,” Angie asked.

“No. I’ll be taking a bus, or I might fly; I don’t know yet,” Tiffany said.

“You can let me know so that I can pick you up at the bus station or airport,” Angie said.

Angie Holloway was a beautiful blue eyed blonde nineteen-year-old. She had a gorgeous mane of long blonde hair that hung down to her lower back. Her 5’1” 118lb body was very sexy. She had nice B-cup breasts with puffy nipples that stood out from her areola, beautiful legs and a well-rounded tight ass. She had a cute little mouth with slightly puffy lips. Angie worked as a receptionist at a big law firm. Her husband, Keith, worked in the mail room. That’s how they’d met.

Keith was a little on the wild side. He liked to take Angie out to bars where he would let other men dance with her. She didn’t like other men’s hands on her, but her husband liked it, so she put up with it. It always made him sexually aroused. On the ride home the conversation was always the same. About his fantasies. How he would like to see her get fucked while he watched. He would like to see her take on two men at the same time. Another one of Keith’s fantasies was to have a threesome with his wife and another girl. He had known she wasn’t a virgin when they got married. Angie had admitted that she had had two previous boys that had sex with her.

The first boy took her virginity on the back seat of his father’s car when she was sixteen. She dated him for several months, with most of their dates consisting of her being on her back and him being between her legs driving his hard cock in-and-out of her pussy. Angie had always insisted that he use a condom. They broke up when she caught him with another girl. The second boy was the one that took her to their high school prom. They had gone to a party after the dance where she thinks he slipped something in her drink.

They ended up in a motel room having sex and she didn’t remember leaving the party or how they got to the motel. He fucked her at least three times that night. Angie was lucky she didn’t get pregnant because the boy didn’t use a condom. Each time he had fucked her, he ejaculated his baby making sperm into her unprotected pussy. She never dated that boy again. That was the only time that he had sex with her.

The only cock that she had ever sucked was her husband’s. That was something that she just didn’t do. In her mind girls that did were sluts. The one and only time that Keith had gotten her to suck his cock, they had gone to a friend’s party where they had a punchbowl, that was, in reality, a huge screwdriver. It was full of vodka and orange juice, with heavy on the vodka. Every time her cup would get empty Keith would fill it up again. By the time they got home Angie was extremely intoxicated.

Keith had to help her get undressed. When she was nude, he got her on the bed and then got undressed. He laid down beside her and leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She passionately kissed him. After they kissed for a while, Keith laid back and pulled Angie’s nude body partly on his. He then pushed her head down until her mouth was even with his hard cock.

When he pushed the head of his cock against her lips, she surprised him by letting his cock slide into her hot mouth. It was more the fact that he was fucking her mouth than she was actually giving him a blowjob. She did however have her lips tight around his cock and he could feel her tongue working against his cock as it slid in-and-out of her mouth. When he ejaculated, she gagged, but swallowed his cum. The next day, she woke up with a hangover and didn’t even remember sucking him off or swallowing his cum.

Angie had always been very conservative, but her husband was a bad influence on her. He had her dress very sexy and, sometimes, even a little slutty. It was quite evident that he liked to show her off. One day Keith was talking to a couple of his buddies, Phil Ramsey and Stan Reese, when Phil said, “You know the way your wife dresses a guy could get the wrong impression.”

“I’m just saying, it’s almost like she’s asking for it and you don’t seem to mind.” Phil continued.

“Don’t’ take this the wrong way, but I get the impression that you wouldn’t have a problem with someone taking her down and fucking the hell out of her,” Stan said.

“I’ll have to admit that I’ve fantasized about seeing her being fucked by someone else. I’d even like to see her take on two men at the same time, but she’ll never do it. The most that I can get her to do is dress sexy and dance with other men when we go to a bar. She doesn’t even like doing that,” Keith admitted.

“What if we could get you something that you could give her that would overcome her resistance?” Phil asked.

“You’re talking about drugging her. I don’t know. I wouldn’t want to do anything that would cause me to have to get a divorce. I love Angie, it’s just that I have these damn sexual fantasies about her,” Keith said.

For the next few days Keith thought about what Phil had said. It turned him on immensely thinking about what it would be like seeing Phil and Stan fucking his wife. Keith knew that both his friends were single and didn’t have a wife that they would have to hurry home to. He knew it was wrong to betray his wife’s trust, but he knew Angie would never willingly let Phil and Stan fuck her. He decided to have them over the next weekend to take advantage of his unsuspecting wife.

The next Saturday afternoon Phil and Stan showed up at Angie and Keith’s house. It was a hot summer day and Angie was wearing a pair of shorts and halter-top. She looked extremely sexy with her beautiful blonde hair hanging loose. It was obvious there was no bra underneath her halter-top. They could see the outline of her nipples pushing out against the material. She hadn’t been expecting company or she would have been dressed more appropriate, which is precisely why Keith didn’t tell her they were coming over.

“I should go change into something a little less revealing,” Angie whispered in her husband’s ear.

“You’re fine. It’s not like they’re going to rape you,” Keith whispered back, with a slight snicker in his voice.

Keith and Angie were sitting on the love seat. Phil and Stan were sitting on the sofa.

“Would you guys like a beer,” Angie asked, being the polite hostess.

“Sure. I’ll take one,” Phil said.

“Me too,” replied Stan.

“I’ll have one too,” Keith told his wife, as she got up to go to the kitchen to get the beers out of the refrigerator.

“Did you bring the stuff?” Keith asked, when Angie was in the kitchen out of hearing range.

Phil handed Keith a little packet with the drugs in it and said, “It’ll start affecting her in about fifteen minutes. Within thirty minutes, she’ll be floating on cloud nine and won’t care who fucks her.”

Angie returned with the beers and gave each man one. She had a glass of ice-tea for herself. Angie sat back down beside her husband. They made small talk as they drank their beers. Keith was trying to figure out how to get the drugs in Angie’s tea, without her knowing it, when Phil said, “That cold beer sure hit the spot.”

“Would you like another one? We have plenty in the fridge,” Angie asked.

“Yes, thank you,” Phil replied.

Angie had only drunk about half of her tea. She sat it down on the coffee table and got up to go get the beers.

As soon as she was out of the room, Keith quickly dumped the drugs into her tea and swished it around until they were completely dissolved.

Angie came back and gave each man another beer. She then sat back down beside her husband and picked up her tea. Within a few minutes, she had drunk all her tea, consuming the drugs that were in it. They made more small talk, waiting for the drugs to take effect. About twenty minutes passed and Keith noticed Angie’s pretty blue eyes were getting really glossy and she had a slight pant to her breathing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.