Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

Debra Butler, twenty-two, was driving home late one evening. She had just left a friend’s house where she had attended a baby shower. She knew her husband would be waiting for her to get home. He didn’t like her to be out alone after dark. Debra was only a couple miles from home when red and blue flashing lights lit up her rearview mirror. She pulled her Mercedes-Benz convertible over to the curb wondering why she was being stopped, she knew that she hadn’t been speeding. The young wife sat there as two officers got out of the patrol car and approached her.

“Can I see your driver’s license” Officer Ortiz said, as he walked up to her side of the car while Officer Meyers checked her out from the passenger’s side.

They had been right; Debra was very beautiful with short brown hair and sexy green eyes. As she was looking for her wallet in her purse, Leo and Floyd were admiring her beautiful legs and sexy body. There was enough light from the car’s dash that they could see halfway up her smooth sexy thighs. They also knew from the swell of her breasts that she had a fine set that was at least a good C-cup. The two officers had spotted the sexy young wife getting into her car alone and wanted to get a closer look. They followed her until they were sure they wouldn’t be seen stopping her by any other officers.

Debra handed Officer Ortiz her driver’s license. He couldn’t miss the large diamond wedding ring on her finger. Leo looked at her driver license and saw that she was twenty-two and lived at 4215 Brighten Circle in a very high-class neighborhood. The sexy young wife had no idea that she was about to be abducted and raped by two off-duty police officers. Their wives had gone to the theater for a girl’s night out, which left Leo and Floyd free to go trolling for some action.

The two officers had talked many times about taking an unsuspecting young wife to a secluded area where they could have fun with her. That evening they had decided that if they found an appropriate young wife, they were going to abduct her for a little while and use her like she was some street whore. Debra Butler had just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Several years ago, Leo’s uncle had died and left him a nice upscale one-bedroom condo. It even had its own two car garage. He had planned to sell it, but then decided to keep it as a man cave and getaway spot. He and Floyd would hang out there from time to time drinking beer. It was the perfect place to have illicit sex where nobody would know.

“Please step out of the car,” Officer Ortiz told the young wife, as he opened her car door.

“Why did you stop me?” Debra asked, as she swung her sexy legs over and stepped out of the car.

“Put your hands behind your back,” Leo said, in a harsh demanding tone.

Very nervous and frightened, Debra obeyed his command. After all, he was a police officer and she knew that there had to have been some mistake. She hadn’t broken any laws. She got even more frightened as the handcuffs were snapped around her small wrists.

“Why am I being arrested? Please let me call my husband. My cellphone is there on the console,” Debra begged, as she started to cry.

Without giving her an answer, the two officers got the young wife by the arms and forced her into the backseat of the patrol car. In the process, Debra’s skirt had been pushed up far enough that her entire thighs were completely exposed. They could even see the dark shade of her dark-brown muff through her thin white panties. With her wrists handcuffed behind her back there was nothing she could do to adjust her skirt. She just had to sit there exposed, knowing the officers were ogling her.

“We better get out of here before we draw too much attention. We’ll take her to the condo, it’s only about fifteen minutes away,” Leo said, as he got behind the wheel of the patrol car.

“I’ll be right behind you,” Floyd replied while putting on his driving gloves and then went and got behind the wheel of the Mercedes.

When they got to the condo, Leo clicked the automatic garage door opener and pulled the patrol car into one side. Floyd pulled the Mercedes into the other side. Leo clicked the clicker again, closing the garage door. They then dragged the terrified young wife out of the patrol car and forced her into the condo.

“What’s going on? Why have you brought me here?” Debra asked, in an almost hysterical voice.

“Calm down and don’t give us any trouble, and do what you’re told, you’ll be back with your husband unharmed in two or three hours,” Leo told the young wife.

Debra realized at that moment why she had been taken. They were going to rape her, and she couldn’t do anything to stop them.

“You can cooperate and show us a good time and we’ll have you back with your husband. He’ll never know you were here. If you decide not to cooperate, we’ll take what we want from you anyway and then dump your body in a grave where you won’t be found for years ... or maybe never,” Leo informed Debra, in a very stern voice.

“Do you understand what I’m telling you?” Leo continued.

The beautiful young wife slowly nodded her head and said, “I understand,” in a very low, submissive voice. Debra knew if the two police officers could abduct her off the street, they were capable of anything. She knew she would have to give into their demands if she wanted to see her family and loving husband again.

“Did your husband take your virginity, or did you let some other boy have you first?” Floyd asked.

“The only man that has ever had me is my husband. I was a virgin on my wedding night,” Debra said, in a low somber voice, trying not to cry.

“How long have you been married?” Leo asked, as he removed the handcuffs from Debra’s wrists.

“Almost two years,” she answered, thankful to have her hands free again.

“Are you on birth control?” Leo asked.

“No. We had decided to start a family. I’ve been off a couple of months now, but haven’t conceived yet,” Debra answered, in a low subdued voice, the realization that she could be impregnated by someone else, other than her husband, terrified her.

Leo looked at Floyd. They both had a big smile on their faces. The thought that they could possibly knock up this beautiful young wife and then send her back to her husband immensely excited them both.

“Please, before anything happens, just let me go. I won’t tell anyone,” Debra begged.

“We’re not going to do anything to you that your husband hasn’t already done,” Leo said, as he thought, “Well maybe except for that tight ass of yours.”

“I’ll bet that husband of yours spends a lot of time on top of that sexy body of yours,” Floyd said.

“How often does he fuck you?” Leo asked the young wife.

“Two or three times on the weekends. He works so hard during the week, he usually gets home late and exhausted,” Debra answered, surprised that she told the truth to two complete strangers, but was too afraid to try to lie to them.

What Debra didn’t know was that her ‘loving’ husband, Darrin Butler, was banging a sexy nineteen-year-old with big hooters that worked with him. Tiffany Blair had just gotten out of an abusive relationship. Completely vulnerable at the time, she fell prey to Darrin’s charms, and was soon having an affair with him. Tiffany had fallen madly in love with a boy that she met her senior year in high school. They got married immediately after graduation.

Tiffany was beautiful and very sexy. She had straight dark-brown hair that hung halfway between her fabulous large D-cup breasts and shoulders, with the rest hanging down her back. Tiffany had cute bangs that reach the edge of her eyebrows, dark brown eyes, and a very sexy little smile. At 5’3” she was very sexy. She knew men liked her large breasts, slim waist, and well-rounded ass. Tiffany just wished that they didn’t make it so obvious.

Her abusive marriage only lasted a year. It was her future husband, Steve Blair, that had taken her virginity while they were still in high school. Back then, he had been kind and sweet. After they got married and away from their parents he became extremely controlling, and sometimes downright demanding. Like the first time that he forced her to suck his hard cock. They were sitting in the living room. Tiffany hadn’t wanted to do it, but her husband got ahold of her soft hair and forced her head down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.