The Date - Cover

The Date

Copyright© 2019 by KingBandor

Chapter 4

“Wait! What?!” Maggie exclaimed. “You want to fuck his wife?”

“Well look at her!” I said pointing at the picture of Janet Archer in a very skimpy bikini. “She’s fucking hot!”

“That’s not happening!” Maggie declared.

I laughed. “You said you wanted to spice up our sex life, right?”

“Yeah,” Maggie said, crossing her arms across her breasts. “I did.”

“And you were going to spice it up by fucking Steven,” I explained. “So, wouldn’t it spice it up even more if I were also fucking his wife? I mean, after all, you said they’re in an open marriage.”

“Yeah, but,” Maggie stammered. “It wasn’t about you fucking some slut!”

“Oh, wait,” I said grinning, “She’s a slut? What makes her a slut? She’s married to Steven and is allowed to fuck other men. You’re married to me, and you want to be allowed to fuck other men. By that definition, doesn’t that make you a wanna-be slut?”

Maggie glared at me. “No! It’s not the same.”

“Why not?” I asked. “How is it any different? For that matter, how is me fucking Janet any different than you fucking Steven?”

“She’s too good looking!” Maggie declared.

“So, it’s ok if I fuck someone ugly?” I asked.

“No, I don’t mean that,” Maggie replied, looking almost defeated. “It’s just different.”

“Are you afraid that I’ll like fucking her too much?”

“Maybe.”

“Or that after I have her, I may never want to fuck you again?”

“Maybe.”

“Or perhaps you’re worried that if I fuck her when I’m with you, I’ll be thinking of her?”

“Yes, dammit!” Maggie admitted reluctantly. “I get it, okay? I see what you’re trying to do! I thought we agreed to forget the whole thing.”

“Yeah, but that was before I saw what she looks like and before I really thought about your proposal.”

“Oh, so because you think you can fuck a hot girl you’re suddenly in favor of me fucking Steven?”

“Hell, yeah,” I said enthusiastically. “Why not?”

“You’re an ass!” Maggie pronounced.

“Wait, I’m an ass because I want quid pro quo? You’re the one who wanted to fuck someone else. I’m just going along with what you wanted.”

“No, you’re trying to ruin what I wanted!”

“So, you wanted to fuck other people, but you don’t want me to do the same thing?”

“You’re just trying to confuse me! I told you it wasn’t like that!” Maggie said, again on the edge of crying.

“Maggie, calm down and let’s discuss this like adults,” I said, using her own words against her. “I’m starting to see this could be good for us.”

“I don’t want to do it,” Maggie said. “You talked me out of it! I agreed it was a mistake. It is a mistake. Let’s forget it all.”

“Don’t be so hasty,” I found his number started dialing Maggie’s phone. “Let’s call your lover and see what he says.”

“NO!” Maggie shouted. “Hang up! Don’t call him!”

“Shh-shh,” I said softly gesturing to my wife to be quiet. “It’s okay, honey. It’s ringing.

I put the phone on speaker so Maggie could hear both sides of the conversation.

A man answered in a whispery voice, “Maggie, I told you not to call me at home.”

“Hi, is this Steven Archer?” I asked, speaking clearly and slowly. There was a long pause, followed by a click and the line went dead.

“Huh, how odd,” I said to my wife. “We got disconnected. I better call back.”

Maggie tried to take the phone. “Please don’t do this.”

“Hush now,” I said as I pulled the phone away. “One might think you don’t want to do this any longer.”

“I don’t!”

“Hello, Steven, this is Maggie’s husband. Are you there?”

“Yeah, I’m here. What do you want?” Steven said, sounding quite perturbed.

“Oh, is this a bad time?” I asked.

“What do you want?” he repeated, sounding even angrier.

“Oh, well,” I began, “Maggie told me about how you suggested that you and she go out on a date.”

There was silence on the other end for several seconds.

“And?” he finally said.

“And, I think that would be a great idea,” I said. Maggie grabbed my hand and tried to interrupt. I shushed her and continued. “I mean, with certain parameters and agreements, of course.”

“Parameters and agreements?” Steven asked, sounding confused.

“Yes,” I replied, “I mean if you’re going to be fucking my wife, I want to make sure it’s all out in the open. No secrets. Right?”

“Uhh, I guess, yeah,” Steven said. He didn’t sound very confident.

“I mean, the last thing we would want is to ruin a marriage with lies and deception. I love Maggie and don’t want to lose her. So, I agreed, so long as we all discuss everything in the open and we all know what is happening. Cool?”

“Uhh, sure,” Steven replied. “Makes sense.”

Maggie was staring at me with her mouth hanging open. When I looked at her, she shook her head and said: “Baby, I don’t want to do this.”

I waved her away dismissively.

“Great,” I continued talking to Steven, “then why don’t you run get Janet and put the phone on speaker.”

“What?” Steven asked, sounding shocked.

“Why don’t go get your wife, you know, Janet, the mother of your two daughters, Selina and Katherine, the woman you’re in an open marriage with, so that she can hear all the details.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.