Good Medicine - Sophomore Year - Cover

Good Medicine - Sophomore Year

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 66: No Script To Read

April 16, 1983, McKinley, Ohio

"So what had you nearly bursting at breakfast this morning?"

"I'm no longer a virgin!" Clarissa exclaimed. "And Oh! My! God!"

"That good, huh?" I grinned.

"You have NO idea. Well, maybe you do because you've had sex!"

"From a guy's perspective, anyway."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you like the taste?"

I nodded, "Very much so."

"And do different girls taste differently?"

"Yes, but it's kind of subtle, though I notice. Did you kiss her afterwards?"

Clarissa nodded, "Sure! But I couldn't tell for sure because I still had her on my lips and tongue!"

"Were you nervous?"

"Right up until she started sucking on my nipple, then it was like, just get your mouth on me! Now!"

"So much for gentle and soft," I teased.

"It was ... I just sort of instantly had this need for her to lick me and to lick her. It was amazing!"

"How long?"

"Hours! I guess that doesn't work for you!"

I grinned, "My tongue, lips, and fingers seem to work OK while the other part is recovering."

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just talked about putting your tongue in Glenda and vice versa!"

"I did! How long between? For you, I mean?"

"It depends, really. Sometimes five minutes, sometimes fifteen. I can't predict it."

"Does oral sex change that?"

"Advance research?" I teased.

"I'm not sure I could ever do that! Just curiosity, I guess."

"Yes, it helps."

"Have you kissed a girl after?"

"Yes. Jocelyn insisted that if she was going to let me ejaculate in her mouth, I had no right to refuse to kiss her afterwards."

"You are a real card, Petrovich! Can't you even use the common words when it's just us? I just had my pussy eaten for the first time, and I just ate my first pussy! Now you try!"

I laughed, "Jocelyn insisted that if she let me cum in her mouth, I had no right to refuse to kiss her afterwards."

"That sounds more normal, don't you think?"

"Not for me," I replied. "And besides, won't we talk to patients more like I usually talk?"

"I guess. But doctoring is different from being with a close friend, right?"

"Want to play doctor?" I teased.

"Well, you know," she laughed, "I'm not a virgin now ... at least with regard to girls!"

"Is there a difference? I'm asking seriously now, not being silly."

"I don't see how, really. When Glenda put her tongue in my pussy I was just as penetrated as if I'd been with you, though not as deeply, I guess."

"I suppose that makes sense."

"Are you OK?"

"Sure," I replied. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you love me," Clarissa said quietly.

"Which is why I'm happy that you're happy."

"You're sure about that?" she asked.

"Yes. Are you trying to tell me in a roundabout way that you have second thoughts?"

"No. I just don't want to mess up what you and I have."

"If Kristin isn't messing things up, I don't see how Glenda could be messing things up."

"I guess I'm just a bit confused about our way forward."

"Hand-in-hand," I replied. "Together."

"Is it that simple?" Clarissa asked, snuggling closer.

"Isn't it? Or were you looking for a more specific answer?"

"I just don't want to do anything that would cause me to lose you."

"And I don't want to do anything that would cause me to lose you."

"So what next?" she asked.

"We both have great sex!" I chuckled.

"You with Kristin and me with Glenda? Or you and me?"

"That's a much, much bigger step, Lissa," I said. "One we can't take without being absolutely sure it's not going to wreck things. I did that once. Never again."

"Jocelyn?"

"Jocelyn," I sighed.

April 19, 1983, McKinley, Ohio

"Good evening, Reader Michael," Tasha said over the phone, indicating she wasn't alone.

"Good evening, Natalya Vasilyevna," I replied. "How are you?"

"Good. And you?"

"Good. Are you going to be able to come to my ordination?"

"Yes. Mother and I will come to Saint Michael on Holy Saturday. Did you find out about your Summer job?"

"Yes. I was hired for the Summer RA position, so I'll be working in McKinley this Summer."

"That makes me sad. I'll miss you."

"I promise to come see you. It's not as if your dad is suddenly going to give us extra freedom, is he?"

"No, I don't think so. When do you think we can see each other?"

"Probably the week after exams," I replied. "I plan to come home for the weekend of the 27th. I start working at the Quick Mart on Memorial Day."

"OK. I'll talk to you next Tuesday afternoon if that's OK."

I almost kicked myself for not realizing that if I called her between 3:00pm and 5:00pm on any weekday, her dad wouldn't be home, and she'd feel freer to speak.

"I'll do that," I said.

We said 'goodbye', and then I called home to let my mom know I'd be staying in McKinley for the Summer. She wasn't any happier than she had been when I first told her, but she didn't make an issue of it.

"Your sister would like to talk to you," she said as I was just about to say 'goodbye'.

"OK."

Liz came to the phone right away.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Jake admitted he didn't do anything except make out with Sasha."

"But nothing changed at Tasha's house, so far as I can tell."

"You were right about the fact that her dad is freaked out that she snuck out of the house."

"I spoke to Tasha a few minutes ago, and she doesn't think she'll be allowed to see me except in very controlled circumstances."

"Do you realize just how wrong that is? He's treating them like property!"

"I know."

"And you still wonder why I think it's all BS?"

"And you know I still pray for you every morning and evening."

"Because you love me."

"Yes, of course!"

"Maggie wants to talk to you again. I think her pastor gave her some more arguments."

"I'm not going to argue with her. Fundamentally, there isn't an argument she can make which would lead me to reject science, and the science is undeniably clear. Whatever OTHER problems you have with the Orthodox Church, we don't have to turn off our brains when we walk into the building!"

"YOU don't, but Tasha isn't allowed to have a single independent thought."

"I think her dad might be surprised about what she thinks. But as long as she lives at home, she has to be careful."

"What should I tell Maggie?"

"That it's not an argument. What I told her before still stands — she should come to my ordination, and then I'll explain everything to her. But I'll explain; I won't argue."

"I'll tell her."

"Liz, you know the impediment, right? If she thinks this is going to lead to me asking her out, she's horribly misunderstanding the situation. Does she realize that?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well, tell her that if she wants to keep talking, she needs to come to my ordination. That'll show me she's serious about listening to me."

"I'll tell her. Are you having your sleepover on Friday?"

I chuckled, "I need to call her and confirm, but probably, yes."

"When do you plan to come home next?"

"After finals."

"OK. I guess I'll see you at your ordination."

"Yes. I'm happy you decided to be there."

"Because I love you, Mike."

We said 'goodbye' and hung up, and then I called Mindy to confirm that I'd be at her house about 5:30pm on Friday.

April 21, 1983, McKinley, Ohio

"How are we going to handle our lab report for the week after next?" Fran asked on Thursday evening. "You have church every night that week."

"I'd really prefer we did as much as we could on Tuesday afternoon and then finish on Thursday afternoon because I have church on Thursday morning, too."

"OK. I can work with that. You're going to miss classes on Friday, right?"

"Yes, because the services for Holy Friday pretty much go all day. We keep the monastic hours, so the First, Third, Sixth, and Ninth Hours, plus the Typica. Then we do Vespers and Lamentations. For the hours, I'll do most of the readings of prayers and Scripture."

"I think I'd go crazy being in church that much! My mom goes every week, but I quit going when I was in High School."

"What church, if you don't mind my asking."

"Presbyterian. Jason is Methodist but doesn't go to church, so no real issues there because he's not any more serious about it than I am. Your ordination is that Saturday, right?"

"Thinking of being there?"

"Maybe. Sophia was concerned about how crowded it might be."

"She has a point, but I think there's enough room if you want to be there."

"I've never known anyone who was ordained, so I think maybe we will."

"Cool. Did you receive approval for your research project?"

"Yes. We're doing a blood chemistry study at the hospital. It's part of some work Doctor Norris is doing with regard to missed diagnoses."

"So, looking after the fact for missed clues?"

"Exactly."

We finished our lab reports at about 10:00pm, and because it was earlier than usual, the gang came to hang out in my room and listen to music. There was one addition — Glenda. She had started hanging out with us after she and Clarissa had made love.

"About a month to go," Robby said. "Then Summer!"

"What are you guys doing?" Sandy asked.

"Lee, Sophia, and I are going to Canada for a couple of weeks. We'll hang out in Montréal and Toronto. Mike, don't forget about skiing next Christmas break!"

"I haven't forgotten! It's on my calendar."

"What's that about?" Kristin asked.

"They invited me for last Winter break, but I had to work. What are you doing this Summer?"

"Being a bum! I'll probably hang out with some girls I used to hang with. They're granddaughters of my grandpa's best friends. I'll have to do stuff with my family, too."

"How about you, Clarissa?" Sandy asked.

"I'm going to do some volunteer work at a clinic near my house. You?"

"I'm working," Sandy said. "Attention K-Mart shoppers! The Blue Light is in aisle six!"

"Ugh," Glenda laughed. "I worked at K-Mart one Summer. I hated it. I'm going to Paris for a six-week art seminar."

"She wins!" Lee laughed. "Hands down!"

Later, after everyone had left and I'd said my prayers, Kristin and I got into bed.

"You'll be gone tomorrow night?"

"Yes. I'll be back late on Saturday for church. I'm just going home for one night. I won't get another chance before Memorial Day weekend."

"I'm going to a party one of the girls in my Data Structures class is throwing. Clarissa invited me to go out with her and Glenda, but I didn't feel like being the third wheel. What time will you be back after church on Saturday?"

"By 7:30pm. I think the gang is planning to go out, so if you want to go with them, it's fine. I'll see you when you get back."

"I probably will," she said, then tugged lightly on my shoulder.

I moved on top of her, and a few minutes later, we began our usual slow dance.

April 22, 1983, West Monroe, Ohio

"Hi!" Mindy gushed when she opened the door to her house.

"Hi," I replied, accepting her into my arms for a tight hug.

She broke the hug, grabbed my arm, and pulled me into the house. She shut the door and was quickly in my arms again, her body mashed against mine. Our lips met, and our tongues tangled, and we exchanged a fierce French kiss.

"Dinner is ready," she said, breathing hard, when we broke the kiss.

I laughed, "I figured you'd drag me right up to your bed!"

"I have you until about 3:00pm tomorrow, so I figured you would need some food at some point!"

She led me to the kitchen, where we sat at a dinette table, and she served salad and pasta with marinara sauce.

"Pasta is good for energy," I grinned.

"I checked with Liz to make sure what you could eat. I don't go for all the church stuff, but I know you take it seriously."

"Thanks."

"Except about sex!" she teased.

"We all have our weaknesses," I chuckled. "Mine is a seventeen-year-old brunette with very nice breasts and a VERY comfortable fit!"

Mindy laughed, "Big boobs and a tight pussy?"

"Yes."

"You're a trip, Mike Loucks! And you're going to get as much of those as you and your big dick can handle!"

"I think I've created a monster!" I teased.

"Are you complaining?" she asked with a smirk and an arched eyebrow.

"No!" I declared firmly.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"If you don't have a steady girlfriend and I went to Taft, would you be interested?"

"You mean in being a couple?"

"Yes. I like you, Mike. I know right now we're just having fun, but I thought that in eighteen months, maybe you'd be interested."

"What about church?"

Mindy took a deep breath and let it out, "I figured that was going to be a problem. I just don't think I can be nearly as serious about it as you. That is a problem, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

"As I said, I figured. And you won't be home this Summer hardly at all, right?"

"That's right."

"And the rules for your dorms about being under eighteen mean I couldn't come to visit you in McKinley and fool around?"

She was clearly working up to something, and I was reasonably sure it was going to be basically the same thing that had happened with Katy — she'd been asked out, or expected to be asked out, or was going to ask a guy out. And that would, of necessity, bring this to an end, at least from my perspective. But I'd let her work up to it at her own pace.

"It would be difficult, yes."

"Will Young asked me to Prom."

It was EXACTLY the same issue, only a year earlier, school-wise.

"You should say yes if you like him," I said gently. "The only way you and I could work would be if you were OK with being serious about church."

"That's what my cousin Danielle said when I talked to her about this. She said to talk to you about it and see if there was any real chance. I didn't think so, but I thought I'd ask anyway."

"That's the mature thing to do," I said. "When is Junior Prom?"

"In two weeks. I have just enough time to get a dress and stuff. You're not upset?"

I smiled, "I'll miss being with you, but we both more or less knew where this would end."

Mindy smirked, "With me fucking your brains out, Mike Loucks!"

"That's a pretty tall order," I chuckled.

"Just wait!" she exclaimed, with a twinkle in her eye.

We finished our meal, and I helped her load the dishes into the dishwasher and hand-wash a few things. A dishwasher was a luxury my parents never saw fit to purchase, especially having two kids who could wash dishes by hand. About half my friends' parents had them, and I had always found the need to scrape and rinse the dishes before putting them into the dishwasher made it far less convenient than it originally seemed.

"Wait here until I call you," Mindy said when we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"OK."

It was about five minutes before I heard Mindy call my name and went up the stairs. I saw one room with lights, so I headed to the door. Mindy was standing in a candle-lit room wearing see-through black lingerie, but this time, with just the 'robe' piece. The sight was breathtaking.

"Wow," I grinned.

"I think you have on too many clothes! Don't stand there like a drooling idiot! Get undressed!"

I laughed, moved into the room, took off my clothes, and had my last coherent thought for the evening.

April 23, 1983, West Monroe, Ohio

"I hope we can do this again!" Mindy said as we went into the bathroom for a shower.

"Do what?" I asked, still trying to get two neurons to fire simultaneously.

She laughed, "Fuck six times! Well, seven if you count my mouth!"

"Huh?" I asked deliriously.

"Just get in the shower, you clown!" she laughed.

The moment I'd taken off my clothes the previous evening, Mindy had attacked me and hadn't let up until around 4:00am when we'd fallen asleep with tangled, sweaty sheets wrapped around our tangled, sweaty bodies. And when we'd woken around 10:00am, she'd attacked me once again. The warm water from the shower restored just enough coherence to my thoughts to allow me to communicate.

"And here I thought that was a 'goodbye'!" I said as Mindy stepped into the shower after me.

"I hope we have a chance to do it again."

"Right now?" I grinned.

"Can you?" she asked expectantly.

"I think I might just be able to muster one more!"

Mindy knelt down and proved to both of us that I COULD do it again, this time sitting under the warm spray. Twenty minutes later, completely spent but also very clean, we got out of the shower. We dried ourselves, dressed, and then worked together to change the sheets on Mindy's bed and make sure there was no evidence of our couplings anywhere in her room. Once the sheets were in the washer, she walked me to the door.

"If you're going to be home over the Summer, let me know," she said as we held each other.

"I will. Have fun at your Prom."

"Maybe, if I decide he's worth it!"

I chuckled, "I was more thinking of dinner and dancing, but if that's what you want to do, then do it!"

"I'm not going to be stupid, but I like sex!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.