Good Medicine - Sophomore Year - Cover

Good Medicine - Sophomore Year

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 35: I\'ll Take 70s Game Shows for 00, Art!

December 31, 1982, West Monroe, Ohio

"Why don't you come inside for a bit?" Janey said. "Just hang out, OK?"

I smirked,

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly,
'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.'"

"So, like Hotel California? You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave?"

I chuckled, "That's probably not QUITE as culturally significant as the Howitt poem! Heck, everyone knows the first line of that poem about temptation, even people who don't know The Eagles!"

"Well, I don't have mirrors on the ceiling or pink champagne on ice, but I promise you can leave any time you want. Will you come in?"

I answered by getting out of the car, and we walked up to the porch. Janey used her key to let us into the house.

"Where is everyone?"

"Mom and Dad went to a party in Rutherford, and Amelia is at a party with some friends up in Columbus. Afraid to be alone with me?"

"No."

We took off our coats and hung them in the closet in the front hall. At Janey's direction, I also took off my shoes, which she did as well.

"No shoes in the house. Mom doesn't want stuff tracked on the wall-to-wall carpets! Want a Coke?"

"Sure."

She flipped on some lights, and I followed her to the kitchen where she got us each a bottle of Coke, and I opened them with the proffered 'church key'. We leaned against the kitchen counters and swigged our Cokes.

"Want to see my room?" Janey asked with an impish smile.

"'Will you rest upon my little bed?' said the Spider to the Fly.
'There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin,
And if you like to rest awhile, I'll snugly tuck you in!'"

Janey laughed, "Do you know the whole poem?"

"Yes. I memorized it for English class for a dramatic presentation."

"True confession time?" she asked.

"Within limits, sure."

"I told you about the times I did it, right? Well, the first time was in the back seat of a car. The other times, in the back of a station wagon. I've never actually seen one that's business-ready! We just sort of got mostly naked, the guy put on a rubber, and we did it. Well, the first time required two attempts because he came as soon as he put the rubber on!"

"That had to be a bit embarrassing!"

"I didn't give him any grief about it, and he got hard again almost right away. I hear teenage boys get boners from a stiff breeze!"

"A light breeze," I chuckled. "Or no breeze at all!"

"So your first time wasn't like that?"

"Oh, it was, but she was prepared for that and used her mouth. And she was on the Pill, too."

"In a bed?"

"Yes."

"Lucky! Amelia's was in a car, too! She didn't manage in a bed until after she went to college!"

"Too much information!" I chuckled.

"What? She said you knew she wasn't a virgin! Anyway, you had a blowjob before you screwed?"

"Yes."

"And you've given a girl the same?"

"Yes."

"Let's go up to my room. You can show me."

"Just like that? A couple of French kisses and then I put my tongue in you?"

"It was in my mouth already," she teased. "Why not down there?"

"It's a bit more intimate, don't you think?"

"Duh," Janey said with a laugh. "And don't you want to see these?"

She pushed out her chest and swept her hand past her breasts.

"They're pretty impressive even under the sweater," I grinned.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours!"

"Not to throw cold water on this, but I didn't bring rubbers with me."

"Well, THAT speaks volumes about your plans," she sighed.

"I suppose it does. Sorry."

"I have some. I learned that lesson when the first time I came close, he didn't have rubbers because he hadn't expected things to go that far. From then on, I carried a box in my purse. Never had a desire to use them until tonight."

"«Ерунда» (yerunda)!" I laughed.

"What does that mean?"

"I think you can guess."

"BS?"

"Yes, though in a clean way, like 'nonsense'. And I say that because you sure as heck had a desire to use them last Summer! With me, even!"

"Guilty as charged. How about I didn't have the desire AND opportunity to use them. So? Want to see what's hiding behind curtain number one?"

I did. Very much. But seeing them would lead directly to something I was very unsure about. But then again, I was unsure about just about everything except for my career path. Dale's words kept echoing in my ears. And if I was honest, he was right about Sandy and Sophia being casual sex. I drew a distinction because there was more to it than that. But was there, really? My attempt to make it more had made Sandy very uneasy because, for her, it WAS just sex — a way to feel good and relieve stress.

Was I kidding myself? Was I doing what Dale said? Doing college wrong? Was I passing up a lot of fun which wouldn't really hurt anyone? I'd said it might hurt me, but now I questioned that. Did Sandy and Sophia hurt me? No. Did I enjoy being with them? Very much so. Would being with Janey hurt her? I was sure it wouldn't. Would it hurt me? All signs pointed to 'no'.

I suppressed a chuckle because I could actually do something Dale had never done — have a threesome. That WAS something that was a strange fantasy which I'd fought to keep locked away somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind. Heck, I could have TWO! But that wasn't a fantasy I had created, but one that had been suggested. One thing Dale had said rang true — if I was going to do something like that, it was now, or at least soon. The words that kept coming to the front of my mind were, 'Why not?'. And I had no good answer.

"Let's Make A Deal?" I chuckled. "Is there an option to trade?"

"You're afraid there's a 'booby prize' behind the curtain?" she smirked.

"I'm actually SURE there is!"

"Well, play your cards right, and you can have door number one, too!"

I chuckled. "You have a pair, and when you show me your pair, I'll have a straight!"

Janey laughed hard, "I love it! You can be SO silly! Where has this Mike been all along?"

"Running away," I said.

"Running away?"

I nodded, "My sister accused me of being a coward and of running away from confrontation. But it was more than that. When I was confused, my response was to try to avoid the thing which confused me. It didn't work."

"Sex confused you?"

"Very much so. It didn't you?"

"I don't think 'confused' is the right word, at least in my case. Curious but a bit scared, I guess, is the right way to put it."

"So what did you do?"

"Talked to Amelia, who said just go for it and that I'd be happy afterwards. She was right, though it wasn't until the second guy that I had my first orgasm. And not the first time with him."

"Lack of foreplay," I said. "My first explained that. She read a book to make sure she knew because she was totally inexperienced, too. Well, I mean, she'd kissed before, and so had I, but that was it."

"So you weren't boyfriend and girlfriend at the time?"

"It's complicated. Let's leave it at that."

"Time to put our cards on the table?" she asked impishly.

"Your pair and my straight? And then I go 'all in'?"

Janey laughed, "God, I hope so!"

She drained her Coke bottle and set it on the counter, and in one swift movement pulled her red sweater over her head, revealing a white lace bra which left very little to the imagination."

"A shrewd negotiating tactic," I grinned. "But now I know what's behind curtain number one!"

"Isn't that how the show worked? They showed you one of the doors you hadn't picked and asked if you wanted to trade for the unopened door?"

"Yes."

She cocked her head, stuck her tongue out, then unbuttoned her white corduroy slacks and pushed them down, revealing white lace panties which were almost see-through. She kicked off the slacks, slipped off her socks, and struck a pose.

"Well, that's a problem," I deadpanned.

"What?"

"You're not allowed to choose the door that was revealed!"

"I think we need to switch game shows!" Janey declared.

"Hmm. Maybe I need to buy a vowel!"

"Which one?"

"Two, actually. 'I' and 'U'!"

"Ooooh!" Janey squealed. "I like it! What's the puzzle?"

"What English word starts with 'F' and ends with 'UCK'?" I smirked.

"I think I heard that one when I was in third grade! And you bought a 'U' and an 'I'! Firetruck! So, do you think you can solve the puzzle?"

"I think I have the key for the lock!" I grinned.

"I sure hope so! You have on too many clothes."

"According to whom?"

"ME!"

"You're sure about this?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? Do I need to be explicit? Or perhaps 'Top three answers are on the board'!"

I laughed, "I think I could guess them without getting three strikes!"

"Go for it!"

"Intercourse!" I grinned.

"Ding! The number one answer! Though most people said 'fucking', but we couldn't very well put that on national television!"

"Oral sex!" I grinned.

"Did they have a thing where your answer was too general, so it covered more than one thing on the board?"

"I have no clue! Fellatio!"

"Ding! Number three! Though the public said 'blowjobs'!"

"Cunnilingus!"

"Ding! Number two! But again, it was 'eating pussy'! You win and get the bonus round!"

"What's that?"

"Doing them all again! And you still have on too many clothes!"

This was the moment of truth, and I knew if I did what she wanted, exactly where it was going to end. I almost laughed as I thought of the scene in Animal House with the angel and the devil on Pinto's shoulder. But in this case, the 'angel', if there even was one, was drowned out by a chorus of voices — Dale, Janey, Milena, Becky, Nancy, April, and even Liz, though no matter what I might decide, I had to draw the line at April because I could never do anything which might hurt Chastity.

In the end, the question was, would fooling around with Janey hurt ME? It certainly, from her perspective, wouldn't hurt her. I was reasonably sure that was the case, especially after all the teasing and flirting and being silly. But the little voice in my head told me to make sure.

"What happens after?" I asked.

"I thought we discussed that! You go back to school. When you come home, we see each other. I'm going to date. I guarantee you I'm going to my Prom and the Spring dance. You keep doing what you're doing. At some point, we talk about the future, assuming one of us doesn't find Mister or Miss Right!"

"You might play for the other team?" I teased.

"About the same time YOU do!" she laughed. "You're stalling!"

"So I have to act before I hear 'Beulah the Buzzer'?"

"I think we're past the 'Truth' part and into the 'Consequences' part!"

"'Well, here's hoping all your consequences are happy ones'," I grinned, quoting Bob Barker's line from the end of the show as I began unbuttoning my shirt.

When I unbuttoned all the buttons, I dropped the shirt on the floor just as Janey had dropped her sweater on the floor. I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and then pushed them down to my ankles. I kicked them off, slipped off my socks, and looked back up at Janey.

"And here I expected tighty whities!"

"A year ago, and you would have been right. My fashion consultant suggested black or navy blue like I'm wearing now!"

"You could keep going!"

"I believe you offered to show me yours," I chuckled.

"Want to know something else funny?"

"Sure."

"I never had my bra off in the car. You'll be the first guy to see them!"

"Now YOU'RE stalling!"

Janey winked and reached around behind her back, unhooked her bra, pushed the straps off her shoulders, then let the bra fall away, revealing very nice breasts capped by brown nipples.

"Your turn!" she declared.

I knew exactly how to put her off balance and be goofy at the same time. We were going to end up naked, for sure, so it really didn't matter which order I removed the rest of my clothes. I smirked, then quickly stripped off my briefs, revealing my semi-erect dick.

"Wow!" Janey gasped. "I, uh, didn't expect that!"

"Expect the unexpected! Your turn!"

Janey laughed and slipped off her panties, revealing a triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor.

"That thing gets bigger?" she asked.

I nodded, "With the right encouragement!"

"NOW, will you come upstairs with me?"

I held out my arms, and Janey took four steps across the kitchen and melted into my arms. We began kissing, and I very much enjoyed the feel of her naked body against mine as our tongues chased each other around our mouths. After a moment, Janey broke the kiss, breathing hard. She took a half step back and grabbed my hand.

"Come on," she urged, tugging me towards the door.

She grabbed her purse with her free hand and led me from the kitchen into the living room, then upstairs to her room. She closed the door behind us and turned the lock. She reached over and flipped a switch, which turned on a lamp on a table in the corner, then dropped her purse on the desk. She moved to the bed and lay down on her back. I got into bed next to her, and we kissed for a moment before I broke the kiss so that I could move my mouth to her breast.

I gently sucked and licked her nipple until it became firmly erect, then did the same for the other one. Janey sighed deeply and ran her fingers through my hair as I slowly kissed my way down to her triangle of soft, brown pubic hair.

"Yes," she hissed as my lips touched her labia.

I gently pressed my tongue between them, and it was instantly covered with her musky juices. I swirled my tongue inside her, then moved my mouth to cover her clit and sucked softly. Janey rolled her hips gently as I ran my tongue over her button. She moaned and bucked her hips, and I moved my hand and gently slipped my finger into her. Janey's slick, tight tunnel grasped my finger and seemed to pull it in, and her moans grew louder.

"So close," she whispered urgently. "So close."

A moment later, she shuddered and groaned, and a small gush of liquid ran from her tunnel.

"More," she begged, her breathing growing more and more ragged.

I carefully slipped a second finger inside her and lashed her clit with my tongue. Janey bucked several times, then her muscles went taut, and she groaned loudly. She shuddered, and her muscles clamped tightly on my fingers. When her orgasm passed, I slowly slid my finger from her, then moved up next to her. Without waiting, I kissed her deeply, pressing my tongue into her mouth. Two minutes later, having shared her juices, I broke the kiss.

"Unreal," she sighed. "I need you!"

"Rubbers?" I asked.

"Purse. On the desk."

I got up, opened her purse, and saw an unopened box of Trojans. I opened the box, extracted a foil packet, and ripped it open. I quickly rolled it over my erection and moved back to the bed. I moved on top of Janey and positioned myself against her. I looked her in the eyes, and she smirked and nodded her head quickly.

I made one firm thrust, withdrew slightly, then pushed forward and embedded myself completely inside her.

"Oof," she gasped.

"You OK?"

"You're big, Mike! I feel SO full!"

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down for a kiss. Our tongues danced around each other, and I began slow, gentle thrusts. That apparently wasn't good enough for Janey, who began bucking her hips, encouraging me to thrust harder and faster. I did, and soon, the bed springs were creaking and groaning under the strain, and Janey was moaning into my mouth from pleasure. It wasn't long before her arms and legs tightened around me, her muscles contracted, and she broke the kiss, groaning loudly as an orgasm crashed over her.

We were breathing too hard to resume the kiss and simply continued our near-frantic thrusting. Janey had two more orgasms before I pushed deep into her, and jets of semen filled the rubber. We both caught our breath and exchanged a soft French kiss. When we broke the kiss, I grasped the rubber, gently pulled out, and got out of bed. I got a tissue from the box on the nightstand, stripped off the rubber, wrapped it in the tissue, and then dropped it into the trashcan next to the desk. I got back into bed and put my arm around Janey, who snuggled close.

"Beds are WAY better," she breathed.

"I never did it in a car," I replied. "I guess I missed out on that High School rite of passage!"

"Could you even do it in your Mustang?"

"Maybe if you reclined the passenger seat and moved it all the way back, but you'd need to be some kind of contortionist, I think!"

"Can I ask how old you were? Your first time, I mean."

"Eighteen."

"Why wait so long?"

"Nobody I was interested in was willing before then. Things have changed a bit since I graduated. You were seventeen?"

"Just barely, yes."

"Your parents seem to be out a lot. Why the cars?"

"Timing and opportunity, really. Mom and Dad are out more this past year than before. They've made lots of new friends at the church and like to hang out with them."

"I was a bit surprised you never took off your bra!"

She laughed, "It just kind of worked out that way. It wasn't like I was afraid to show them off. The guy had his shirt on the first time, too."

"I guess I don't know much about the logistics of fooling around in cars."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.