Three Clicks to Another World
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“Having fun yet?” Clio asked me, much to my shock as I took a piss in a corner near an alley.

“Actually, yes. I’ve managed to rally parts of the city that I haven’t even visited and people who I haven’t even met behind me. And I’ve fucked three whores since yesterday, no less. That’s a lot of action for a man with a recent dry spell. By the way, I didn’t think that you could visit me. What gives?” I asked the Muse, being very curious.

“Well, I’m a Goddess and I can make or break rules at times as it suits me, you know. I couldn’t help but notice that your two ... ex-not-quite girlfriends miss you a bit. Would you like them planted here in this world? You’d have a lot more power in your relationship and I doubt that they could or would even try to make you give up the whores. If you want, they can even be dumped here naked. That might make them hesitant to nag you or push you too much,” Clio suggested.

“What she means is that she feels badly for them, has a soft spot for silly girls like them. Trust me, though, we still love what you’re doing. We hope to see you seed the wenches soon, too. They’re very cute. Especially Claere with her nice, golden tresses flowing down her lovely back,” Calliope confessed.

“Okay, but don’t give them language skills like me. You’ve apparently allowed me to speak very fluent Westerosi. Thank you for that, by the way. If they can’t speak the tongue, they’ll have to translate through me. That will make them even less likely to do something crazy out of jealousy. I must have some power imbalance in this relationship, in my favor, if I’m to avoid distractions that interfere with my work. Wouldn’t you agree with me there? As for the wenches, I love how you think!” I laughed as I watched Clio wink and pop both Jenny and Carrie down in front of me.

“Some would call that very sexist, but I agree that it’s sensible. Can’t have them bossing you around. If they want to join you in this world, there’s a price to pay for that kind of magic,” Calliope spoke up.

“Exactly. It’s not as if mortal men don’t have to deal with us having leverage over them at times, as we do over you. It’s not a gender thing at all,” Clio backed her sister up.

They were both naked, Jenny straight from the shower and shivering in her cold, wet state. Carrie was clearly shocked that her clothes were gone, whereas Jenny had only lost her bath towel. They looked at me, at each other, recognizing me, but not the Muses. Both started to walk toward me when womanly hands held them back. They fumed at me in their jealousy, both screaming for the women to unhand them, only to discover that none understood them.

“They can’t understand you, girls. This is King’s Landing and we’ve just left Flea Bottom. You’re in Westeros now, in a somewhat more interactive version of the TV show Game of Thrones that both of you hate. Mind you, you only hate it because your friends do and you’ve never watched an episode. Don’t worry. You’ll live. Just do as I say and it will all be good. By the way, it’s high time that we discussed our future, don’t you think?” I chuckled as I slapped both women on the buttocks to laughter from the men who now joined us.

“Um ... yeah, I didn’t expect our ... future to be like this. I mean, I knew about Carrie, but I thought that you’d settle down with me or her sooner or later. Now ... now we both have you, have to share you, I guess. And not just with each other?” Jenny inquired as she felt the sting of my swat on her bottom.

“Exactly. I’m a whoremaster now, it seems. These women are wenches, whores, and so forth. Good, honest, hard-working girls. Dirt poor and yet full of more common sense that you’ll ever possess, either of you, I suspect. They’re survivors, very streetwise. I’m also leading a sort of popular uprising right now, so if you’ll be so good as to join us and not give away our position, that would be much appreciated,” I told Jenny, even as I saw Carrie blush a bit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.