2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My son didn’t ask me then what I would do after the training was over and I am glad he didn’t because I didn’t know. All I knew was that he put a mushy, gross, cold pile of plain oats in my face, and when I went to eat it, he pushed my head down in the oats.

“You put your nose in the food, chowhound! Wait until you are given permission to eat! It is time to learn some discipline instead of stuffing your face! Show a little appreciation!” Justin instructed me. He knocked my titties into the tile and kicked my legs wider with his foot to expose my entire pussy and ass. I arched my back and raised up to help expose myself to him. I wasn’t an extrovert, but after just one partial day of training, I was already feeling like a vulnerable puppy-slut learning to behave through constant and consistent application of discipline.

I had forgotten they usually thanked Justin, and he teased them.

“Yes, Master,” I answered and left my face in the cold oats.

He went down the line and asked the girls to say what they were grateful for today.

“I am grateful for this fantastic house and all your help setting up our new webcams. I am grateful that you are becoming the Master that I knew you would be and that you are willing to put me on restriction where I belong, Master!” Betty began. Her daughter’s called her a brownnoser and Betty said she was more of a black noser. “I like to get in deep, baby!” she bragged about how far she could push her nose up an ass.

“I am thankful you took us in after our pimp fucked our shit up. I am glad you are my Master because my mom could have picked much worse for us and I am fucking thankful as fuck that you have this awesome fucking house with a pool! If I’d known that I would have fucked you away from Hayden!” Waverly said.

My son asked Hayden to tell what she was thankful for as he stood over us and looked down at the girls on their hands and knees with their nose touching their food.

“I am thankful for you, Master! You seemed shy and polite when I first met you, and I am glad you’ve stopped being polite and started treating me like you own me. I am thankful that you took all of us in, and I am looking forward to waking up every day and serving you,” she said sweetly. Her sister told her she was a suck-up. “I am a suck off! and I would have fucked Master BACK from you if you tried to take him from me!” Hayden teased her sister.

They both had my son, so it really didn’t matter. They just liked to tease one another. When it was my turn to say what I was thankful, I became as introspective as I could, but nothing seemed to sound right in my head. I knew I was being judged and graded and I wasn’t sure after failing the enema test how much wiggle room I had right now to fuck up.

I didn’t want to repeat anything the other girls had said. Betty had been to the point, and while submissive, she was still talking down to my son like she trained him to be a master and was proud of him. Waverly had been downright bratty in how she addressed my son. Hayden had been sweet and considerate, but in the end, she admitted she could TAKE my son and control him with her pussy.

“I am new to submission, and I am not used to having to eat this way or say what I am thankful for so I apologize if this comes out wrong, Master!” I began carefully. “I am thankful for the oats you have provided and the fact that you pushed my face down in them to stop me from disrespecting you by eating before I was given permission. I am thankful for the Hot Dog in my asshole even though I can’t eat it tonight it will serve as a lesson that I need to work harder and learn to tighten my asshole when I am given an enema until it is time to release. I am thankful that you agreed to put me on restriction so that I can improve my behavior and experience discipline instead of just watching it on webcam. Lastly, I am thankful you did not ask me what I would do after the restriction is over because I don’t know, Master,” I said.

“Laying it on rather thick, aren’t you Karen?” Stefan said sourly.

“I really liked that,” my son disagreed with his father. “You were the only one to mention the food you received and give thanks. You were the only one who didn’t talk down to me or laugh about how you could control me. I didn’t ask you what you will do after restriction because I don’t think you are ready to answer yet, so you are Welcome Slut. You may all eat now,” My son said.

“Get your big asses moving, you hungry little sluts! Eat that food like you appreciate me giving it to you in exchange for what little amusement you provide!” Justin acted like a drill instructor and mocked our bodies and coaxed us to hurry and gobble up all our food.

Justin stuck his fingers into Waverly and Hayden’s assholes and twisted them then plucked them out and dunked them into the oats while we slurped. He switched hands and then fed Waverly with the finger from her sister’s ass and let Hayden lick his other finger clean. Justin told me to stop clenching my asshole while I was eating. It sent a shiver of humiliation to know that he was watching that closely and that the webcam audience was as well. “Don’t snap off that hot dog! You’ll have to shit it back out in chunks for Betty to eat if you do!” he said.

Once the girls had finished their bowls down and were licking them clean, he let them sit up and suck the hot dogs in their cleavage end first like they were cocks.

I was still finishing my food. It was difficult to eat like a dog because my mouth isn’t shaped like a dog’s snout. Justin had put the food on a flat plate to make it easier to eat, but I was not used to sucking down food quickly. The girls were timed and had to lick the plate clean or be punished. The other girls had no inhibitions about getting their faces dirty and covered in oats while they lapped it up. It took me a few minutes to stop eating with a dainty approach to minimize the oats on my face and start acting like a pig being slopped in a trough.

Justin made the girls slowly eat the hot dog end first and swallow it without chewing in front of the webcam to tease the audience while we finished eating. “Slowly suck those dogs down those cum holes!!”

Once they were finished eating their dogs, he told Betty to crawl behind me and suck my hot dog out of my asshole. Betty sucked the whole dog out of my ass like she was a human vacuum machine and then slowly sucked it end first like a cock. He ordered Hayden and Waverly kiss my face clean and lick me. It was disgusting and at the same time completely erotic to lick and kiss the little bits of dried, plain oats from each other’s faces.

Stefan stood up and declared it was disgusting, but I could see he had an erection bulging in his khaki shorts and everyone else could as well.

“If you are going to jerk off the girls are still hungry,” Justin shouted after his father when he left.

“Completely inappropriate!” Stefan shouted back as he left the kitchen.

My son flipped him a bird and then removed some lemons from the fridge. He sliced a couple and told the girls to open up.

“When life gives you lemons then you know you fucked up and have to suck on lemons,” he said as he stuffed them into Hayden, Waverly and Betty’s mouths. “You three need to work on appreciation, and you can take a lesson from my mom,” he said.

I was pleased that he didn’t give me a lemon, but I thought it was luck on my part. I did choose my words carefully, though. I also had many examples of watching the girls on webcam to draw from to formulate my response. The girls had done much better performances with affirmations and gratitude trainings they had in the past. It was different being one of the girls instead of a fly on the wall watching on Webcam though. I was one of the ones being humiliated and serving instead of just this passive observer. My heart was racing with excitement that had only been passive, horny curiosity when I was watching behind a computer screen.

Master Justin put us in the train formation ass to nose and made us crawl back outside. We still had plenty of daylight to go on our first day of training.

He planted the shaft of some garden tools in the ground. “Some hoes for my whores!” Justin made a pun on words as he told the girls to stand up and rest their tits on the metal tips of the garden implements with the wooden shaft between their tits. He tied up Betty, Hayden, and Waverly and then gagged them.

Instead of binding me to a rank, my son started elaborately using cord we had brought from Betty’s house to tie up my ankles and wrap it around my tits. I had seen this before it was called Shibari. It was also something Justin hadn’t quite mastered yet because Waverly would usually wriggle right out just to be mischievous.

“You did alright for the pain evaluation, but now I want to see how you do with bondage. Your first test will be to do nothing. Say nothing, think nothing. You’ll have some time alone outside hanging from this tree,” Justin said as he through the white cord over a tree limb and began to pull it tight. He secured me to it. I looked nervous as Justin gagged me and buckled it behind my head. He bound rope around my tits and between my legs and began to lift me off the ground to dangle by one foot. My boobs hung down towards my face as I slowly spun. I was only a few feet off the ground, so if I fell, I probably wouldn’t hurt myself, but the spinning was driving me bonkers.

Justin laced my elbows and forearms together behind my back in the most uncomfortable way possible before running the rope across my pussy lips.

Then he went inside and left me there. I was there for a long time. I realized that the webcam was filming me, but none of us could move or say anything. I wasn’t sure how to process “doing nothing”. There was a long time to think and reflect. There was time to imagine the possible tortures and humiliations that awaited me over the next six weeks.

There was something horrifying about the complete absence of any stimulation or interaction. I had received all this attention, pain, and sexual stimulation leading up to this and now I dangled from a tree in my backyard like a dead weight.

Justin returned after what felt like an hour with some honey and peanut butter and a knife. He pulled my ass cheeks apart without talking to me. Then he methodically spread the peanut butter down my ass crack. He poured the honey on my pussy and said nothing to me. He went to each of the other girls and did the same thing but poured the honey on their tits. I recognized the bottle. It was expensive honey I bought that nobody used. I felt bad we were wasting it and at the same time happy it might earn some webcam donations. I didn’t realize at the time what Justin’s intentions were by pouring it on us. I knew it was sticky and uncomfortable. The peanut butter was gritty and had a completely different sensation between my ass cheeks.

Once he went back inside the flying gnats and bugs were drawn to both. I could feel them buzzing around my face, pussy, and my ass, but I could do nothing to stop them. The sun began to set, and we all moaned and mumbled as the annoying critters buzzed around our most intimate body parts drawn instinctively to the honey and peanut butter.

The complete powerlessness of being tied up finally dawned on me. I was so vulnerable that if the lawn maintenance guy were to come back here or a stranger was to walk in the back yard, he could do anything he wanted to me. I couldn’t stop a fly from landing on my pussy and even as I dangled helplessly I was nothing but a sticky fly trap and a beacon to moths, butterflies, and other buzzing insects.

Grasshoppers began to sing, and frogs began to croak as it became dark.

I had initially thought that humiliation and being objectified was bad when men are staring at you in an exposed position. However, being posed in a humiliating position outside and where no one is interacting with you or even watching made me feel like a pointless ornament of tits and ass. The webcam was on, but we had no way to know if the audience had lost interest since nobody was talking and I can’t quite put into words the feeling of being left alone naked and hanging from a tree this way. I didn’t feel abandoned, but I felt like I was less than a person.

The flies and mosquitos were all we had to keep us company. Betty and her daughters jumped and squeaked when they got bit, but they were bound in place just like I was. Hayden pissed right where she stood with her legs spread. I wanted to piss, but if I did, then it would have dripped right on to my face because I was hanging upside down.

Finally, after it was very dark, my son came and untied them. He led them back inside ass to nose, but he left me outside. He offered no explanation and no indication when he would come back.

The uncertainty of not knowing when I would be freed as well as now being truly alone only intensified the feelings I was having outside. I was truly alone. I felt like Anna and Brandon’s old wooden playhouse and swing set. It was abandoned. They were both too old for it. Anna still used it sometimes but rarely. There was no one to play with me, and I wished there was.

I think it was about 10 pm when the sliding glass door opened. I was excited, and my pussy gushed with excitement. I wanted down and away from this silence. Our Dog Rusty started barking rapidly, and that could only mean it was my husband. Rusty hated my husband. Stefan discovered he had an allergy to dogs after we adopted him and the Dog had been kenneled outside ever since. It was a shame because Anna and Brandon both loved to play with and walk Rusty. I was the one who ended up feeding and bathing him though.

“Okay, I think this is quite enough. I think you will agree that there are other ways to make money?” It was Stefan come to talk me out of serving. He approached me as I hung from the tree.

I was gagged and mumbled so he could see that there was no way I could answer him.

“This isn’t you! You have to see that you don’t need to be on restriction and you shouldn’t be left hanging from a tree! I am cutting you down,” Stefan had brought some clippers.

“Naaaaaaaaaahhh” I protested through the gag. Betty could form entire sentences with dicks in her mouth, but this gag was so tight I doubted even she could have managed much more. It was clear that I did not want him to rescue me.

“Your son is upstairs playing with his whores. He isn’t even watching you right now! There is no one on your webcam. Why are you doing this?” Stefan held the clippers waiting for me to give him a sign that I needed saving.

“Nahaaaaaaaaah,” I repeated angrily.

He unbuckled the gag and let it drop to the ground.

“Put it back, Sir! Put it back right now!” I demanded angrily.

“What will you do if I don’t? Tell on me to my own son?” Stefan was frustrated that he wasn’t the authority in the house. He was so wrapped up in his career that he was seldom around the kids and saw them more as a distraction and a chore. We were definitely not equal partners in the marriage, but neither of us had ever been stern or controlling parents. I was the one who kept order around the house though even if Stefan imagined it was him who set the rules.

“No, do whatever you want to me, Sir!” I was vulnerable and completely unable to fight back. It would have been futile to make any threats to Stefan.

“What if I cut your tits off?” Stefan slashed his knife in my general direction. The one he had brought out here to cut me down. I knew he wouldn’t use it on me.

“You wouldn’t though, or else you would have, Sir,” I told him. I felt like Charlotte the Spider hanging from her web talking to Wilbur the Pig as I spun slowly before my husband.

“You really don’t care what happens to you, do you? I could stick my cock in your mouth, and you would thank me, wouldn’t you?” Stefan tried to shame me for calling his bluff. I knew Stefan didn’t have a mean bone in his body and he wouldn’t hit me or cut me even if it was to defend himself from me.

“Try it and find out Sir,” I said coyly like I couldn’t wait for his dick. I also knew he wasn’t going to unbuckle his pants and slip his cock into my mouth. I was ready in case he did though and unafraid.

The look of total powerlessness on my husband’s face was priceless. I was the one naked and hung upside down from a tree. I was the one with my tits bound and my elbows tied together behind my back. Yet, I felt like I had all the cards on the table, and they were all Aces. I experience a tremendous surge of pleasure, watching him try to decide what to do or say next. He could not rattle me or get under my skin, and it was delicious.

“I hope you know that I have screen-shotted many of your escapades, including the ones with your son! So our divorce proceedings may be a bit different than you imagine!” Stefan sounded like the boy who wanted to take his ball and go home if no one would play by his rules.

“Oh no! and we have the security cam footage of you fucking Betty at our other son’s birthday party. I don’t have as much to lose as you though. I am sure your career will bounce back after everyone hears your wife is a sex slave to her son, though. That is what you will tell them, isn’t it?” I offered smartly with a wry grin.

Inside I was melting into quivering jelly and terrified. He did have very incriminating screenshots of me doing dirty things with my son. I was too angry with Stefan for wanting to use them against me to let him know he honestly had one over on me now. I had never really intended to divorce him. I was angry with what he did and the things I have done. I was going to forgive him in time but now I wasn’t so sure. He had become vindictive and hateful.

Stefan was stymied. “You aren’t his slave. You are his MOTHER, and this is completely inappropriate,” Stefan reminded me as he looked down at me.

“It is,” I agreed and asked him why he had an erection if it was so disturbing. He was no angel, and yet now he acted like he was above all of this?

It was dark, and I was upside down. I took a wild guess because I couldn’t actually see my husband’s boner through his shorts. Stefan’s expression told me I was right. Stefan enjoyed cum-stained faces and orgies of black men fucking white women and their hussy daughters. I had guessed his password to open up his porn accounts months ago. He wasn’t pure or innocent by any stretch of the imagination. I thought he was hypocritical looking down at me for actually doing it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.