2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

When women like Betty and her girls live together in the nude, they tend not to do a lot of laundry. I assumed they didn’t have a laundry machine in the house given its size and that they didn’t have many towels. All four of us had to share one to dry off our naked, wet bodies.

Justin told them it was time for inspection, and then we could get dressed. My son didn’t look me in the eyes when he said it. I knew he included me in that order when he gave it, but he was feeling uneasy about inspecting me.

My adventure in humiliation and bondage was coming to its natural conclusion and even if it wasn’t - I was still his mother. I could see why he would not treat me like the other girls, and I wasn’t sure if I was ready for my son to treat me like the other girls either.

I knew what an inspection involved at Betty’s house, and I had seen it many times on Webcam. It was entertaining to watch the girls lift their tits while their mom looked up their asses and in their mouths. It was surreal when Justin got to inspect their butts too! He could be very thorough and analytic. He gets that from both his father and me.

Justin looked in the girls’ noses, mouths, under their boobs, finger their pussies and finger their assholes and they would lick his fingers in between holes. He’d rub all over their bodies and feel them up until he was satisfied they were well shaved and not hiding anything.

I never saw him catch the sluts hiding anything except once Waverly put a quarter in her pussy just to see if he would find it. Justin did, and he spanked her for testing him. That was pretty hot. Betty said the idea was that if they are frequently searched, they are never tempted to hide money or candy or something from their mom. It also seemed like a pretty good opportunity to feel them up and talk about their bodies. Justin was supposed to address the smell and wetness of their pussy, any stray hairs, and imperfections, bruises, and welts.

When I suggested this idea, I had not discussed boundaries with Justin. I was too nervous even to consider what we were doing and how it might affect him much less to talk about what he could and could not do to me. I had given written him a metaphorical blank check with my body and said he could treat me like the others. I also was acting on the presumption that there are some lines he just wouldn’t cross with me like sticking his dick or his fingers inside me.

However, now he was ready to line us up and inspect the four of us outside before he let me go in and get dressed.

“Master Justin, it is almost time for me to go home. I appreciate you all letting me be part of this, and I know I stayed past the hour. How about your father and I go home and you can stay here and go to school with Hayden tomorrow,” I said respectfully as I dripped from the garden hose on the back porch.

My husband Stefan was at the backdoor, and he had this look on his face like “About time!” he had my clothes with him and offered them to me to put on. I began to get dressed because as far as I was concerned, I was done. I didn’t really need Justin’s permission because this session of make-believe was over now. I had asked him if I could leave more as a courtesy.

I will say that I was feeling a satisfying feeling of accomplishment. I had endured an hour of training. It wasn’t extreme by Betty standards, but it was by mine. I was also feeling strangely compliant and ready to do what I was told without argument. I think just doing it for an hour reinforced that mindset, and for that, I was thankful because I didn’t want to yell at Stefan anymore. It was giving me a headache.

“Wait, I thought we were coming to your house for six weeks of restriction?” Betty asked me.

I thought we had been joking about her family moving in with us. I definitely assumed it was so far out that it was beyond possibility to even consider. The look on Betty’s face didn’t seem like coming with us was a joke to her. I wondered if she was putting me on to see if I would actually agree to six weeks before she told me she had been kidding. I stood there with my clothes half on in stunned silence.

“Fuck six weeks, you said I only have two weeks of restriction,” Waverly complained to her mother.

“After the shit, you pulled last night you are lucky only to have SIX weeks. You will get TWELVE weeks if the Davidson’s kick us out because of your shenanigans!” Betty promised her daughter.

That didn’t sound like a joke threat at all.

“What did I do last night?” Waverly asked. When her mother glared at her, Waverly added, “No, really, I can’t remember. I was high as fuck most of the night.”

“You put Justin’s cum and spit and your piss in the Margarita I gave Karen and Marlene for starters!” Betty reminded her daughter, sternly.

SHE DID?????? Why did no one tell me that?

“That was Junior and Justin’s cum,” Waverly clarified. That didn’t make the formula any better that it was a combination of my son and nephews semen. Betty had grabbed a Margarita out of Waverly’s hand because she wasn’t supposed to have alcohol and poured the contents into Marlene and my drink. I remember choking all of that down right before my epic meltdown.

“I didn’t tell you to do that,” Waverly defended herself. She had buck teeth like the other girls. She reminded me of an angry mouse or rabbit when she got upset.

“Yes, but I would have had no way to know what was in it. You weren’t supposed to be drinking!” Betty defended her decision.

“You should have figured I’d have somebodies cum in my drink by now, Mom!” Waverly said cutely.

Betty told her that wasn’t all that she did wrong. She sold her butt plug for 200 dollars to my niece, Victoria. Betty didn’t mention all the flashing, and fucking Waverly probably did at the pool. She went straight to what they did after they got to the motel.

“You started a fight with Charity,” Betty reminded her about her outrageous behavior.

“That bitch deserved it,” Waverly said with a churlish grin, and Hayden agreed with her sister.

“Yeah, but you ended up getting us thrown out of the party and put out on the street! Then you chased her half a block with your tits hanging out and broke my best heels!” Betty insisted angrily.

“So? Those were shitty heels anyway,” Waverly said.

“I had stolen five hundred dollars from Jeezy and stuck it to the bottom of one of those shoes, and you threw them at Charity’s head!” Betty added.

Worth it!” Waverly insisted that losing the 500 dollars was a necessary evil if it meant denting a rival bitches head.

“You are going to work on that temper while we are at the Davidson’s house. It may help you to be away from the hood and Charity and her cunt of a daughter,” Betty said.

I didn’t know what to say. How could I tell her she couldn’t move in with us after all that?

“They have a pool too!” Hayden jumped up and down shaking her sizable fat tits enthusiastically. That we did and it was heated. We seldom ever used it.

“I don’t know about this, I have Brandon and Anna” I started to explain that they were at Marlene’s, but we’d have to pick them up soon, and this just wouldn’t work.

Betty and her daughters seemed surprised and hurt that I was taking back my offer. They looked a little betrayed. I looked at Justin, and he seemed somewhat ambivalent about the decision. He was leaving it up to me! Even if I wanted to let them move in with us, his little sister and brother would never understand what was going on. I had to consider my neighbors and my family. What would my sister-in-law and her family say? Well, I knew Marlene would be impressed if she believed it at all, but I wondered if I could ever live it down once this started?

Would things get out of hand? I was already kicking myself because I was trying to think about ways to make it possible for the Finch girls to move in.

“You will love Anna! She is so awesome. Wait until you see her room? It is full of Barbies! All of them have their hair and clothes!” Hayden told Waverly. She said how cool Brandon was. “He is like a mini-Justin. Super smart and just as nice,” she said.

I was happy Justin’s girlfriend liked my kids. I wasn’t sure how Hayden really felt about them when she was at my house. It was possible she was just putting me on to pretend to like them. I remembered how Brandon’s eyes popped out of his head along with Stefan when he saw how big Hayden’s tits were under her shirt. I could only imagine what he’d say if he saw them like she was now naked and bouncing up and down with happiness.

I could BARELY imagine what he’d say once he saw Betty and Waverly with tits bigger than hers bouncing around next to her and obeying his older brother.

I could NOT imagine what any of this implied for me and what role I’d play at the house.

“I shouldn’t be looking forward to six weeks of restriction, but this is just what we need. Our door is busted. Our car is busted, and we don’t have the key. I am down if everyone else is,” Hayden said.

Betty added, “We spent all our money on your bail, but you know what? We’ll call it even at the end of the six weeks? That is fair, right? 3,500 bucks. Whatever we earn there we can split 50/50 with you? Or would you rather have your own account for donations?” Betty offered generously.

I was too stunned to talk numbers. We did owe them but I was reeling from the idea that we were now talking about the Finch girls moving in and me joining them on Webcam!

It was true they paid our bail, but we had money in our 401k. We could take a loan against that or make a hardship withdrawal and pay them back. We had spent heavily on my daughter’s braces and Brandon’s party, and now that my husband was unemployed, we were in serious financial difficulties ourselves.

Betty had been amazing to me, and I was so grateful. They looked out for my son and brought out in him a different person as well, and that meant a lot. On top of everything else, I felt incredibly guilty about having watched and catfished them on Webcam.

“What my wife is trying to say is that we can’t have you at our place for even a weekend, I am afraid,” Stefan said on my behalf. He was right, of course. “Our neighbors would probably call the homeowners association the first time you sunbathed in the backyard. We have young kids and while I have no qualms with Justin coming over here and I don’t think I could stop him if I wanted too anyway. I am presently unemployed and have a small cash flow problem, but I can resolve that by withdrawing from my 401k. I will write you a check today for $4,000 dollars to cash on Friday. Would that be acceptable?” Stefan said in a very aloof tone.

“What?” Betty seemed aghast at the very suggestion that we part ways now. “The only withdrawal I can make is at a sperm bank!” she chuckled softly but looked disappointed with us.

“How much would be fair? A bondsman would have charged 10% on the balance which would be about $350 dollars. I think it is more than fair, but I can go as high as $4,200 as a courtesy,” Stefan offered a little more money.

“I just thought you said you wanted to do this full time and you wouldn’t know until you did it for six weeks if you could?” Betty was talking to me and not him.

“I do, I totally do want to try six weeks of restriction and maybe once I get home I’ll get online and try to find a master of my own, but I can’t ask Justin to do more than he already has and besides you need him,” I was trying to be polite. I wasn’t planning to call a Master at this point. I had no idea where you’d even “call” one at. I knew it hurt Stefan and I wanted to hurt Stefan after some of the things he had done. It helped me feel less guilty about what I had done in a dysfunctional way to make Stefan the bad guy. I also wanted Stefan to feel jealous about me being with someone else. My husband seemed more concerned with the Home Owner’s Association than he was with me engaging in this training.

I wanted to end this awkward conversation because Betty and her girls looked hurt. It wasn’t the fake hurt of someone trying to manipulate you. It felt like I had let them down, and they were shocked.

“Well, that is your decision, and you can write a check for 3,500 dollars, and I’ll cash it whenever you say it is good. I know you are good people and you are good for it. I don’t want anything extra,” Betty accepted our decision.

“That is very much appreciated,” Stefan said. “I think my wife may have led you on a bit and I apologize for that. She hasn’t been herself lately. I think we need marriage counseling,” Stefan said in his smarmy manner.

“I think I need restriction, Sir,” I heard myself say. I don’t know why I said it. Maybe I just wanted to be contrary, perhaps I felt guilty. I had been told by Justin that Betty kept a hundred dollars and gave him the rest. How would they even live while they waited for our check to cash?

“You do,” Stefan said agreed and said that he would restrict me from the computer and my porn addictions and that he would sign us up for marriage counseling just as soon as he found “gainful employment.”

“I have marriage counseling right here,” I pointed to the naked girls and Justin, who was facing my husband and me in the backyard. “Their door has been busted, and the police have the keys to their car,” I said. “I don’t need your restriction! I need something that is going to work!”

My husband scoffed but he didn’t challenge me about what would work and what wouldn’t. He changed the subject.

“I will call Eddie, and he will help get them a locksmith to remedy both issues. It is nothing AAA can’t fix in an hour,” Stefan said very matter of fact like a know-it-all. I hated when he did that, and it made me want to dig my heels in further. I had apprehension about what I was about to tell him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.