2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

We fell down laughing after the chant started to degrade from Your biscuit, Your beavage, I see Your cooter cleavage, Your monkey, Your muffin, you ain’t hiding nothing, Your coochie, your flapper, You’re showing off your snapper,” into something more like “Your stinky biscuit, you bitch, I see your pooter, you monkey, you blumpkin, keep licking til I am cumming, you floozie, you flapper, your biting off my fucking snapper!” and it was a great ice breaker after a series of painful and humiliating dares.

“It’s been an hour and 15 minutes,” My husband yelled a reminder from the kitchen as the girls and I fell into a naked pile together and rolled around on the carpet.

“Thanks for the reminder,” I answered him back very passive aggressively. It was interesting how he could raise his voice while he was in another room and not looking me right in the face but Stefan usually mumble-complained when I was nearby.

Justin put his hands on his hips and glared down at me.

“No, you are supposed to yell Thank you ever so kindly for the Reminder I did not ask for, Sir-urrrr,” Waverly put an upraised middle finger between her pussy lips and showed me how to really be sarcastic and bratty in my response to my husband.

“You are supposed to be respectful to your betters, even my Dad,” Justin said. I knew he respected his father tremendously although the way he had said: “Even my dad” made me think he agreed with us on some level that.

I was just busting Stefan’s chops. I still loved the nerdy guy that he was when we first met. I knew he was sensitive and shy when we first met. He was so different from the ‘bad boy’ types that Marlene introduced me to that he seemed like a welcome change. Stefan was considerate, and he had a plan for the future.

Marlene dated his brother Eddie as a dare. I told her I’d only date Stefan if she went out with Eddie. She told me she would but “He is getting to first base tonight and no more,” as a goof when we were in our twenties.

I would never have imagined they would get married before Stefan and I did. I don’t think Eddie knew when she told her she was pregnant that Juan was the father and the wedding happened before the twins were born. Stefan and I got married a few months after they did. There is something about weddings that set off a chain reaction in groups of friends, and several of our other friends got married shortly after that. We all settled down, and most of us moved away, but Marlene and I continued to live in Deer Park.

As I was saying, I would eventually forgive Stefan for what he did. I just needed to process my anger. He wasn’t making it any easier by acting like a stick in the mud while we were there. What were 15 more minutes or even 15 more? This was my chance to explore a fantasy, and I was hoping he’d actually be happy for me. If he had wanted to come into the living room and do something with the girls, I wouldn’t have said anything to him about it. How could I? I was doing something with the girls.

Instead, he chose to sulk in the kitchen, and that seemed to make everyone see him as a fuddy duddy. Then again, I could also understand he didn’t want to see his wife being a whore on Webcam either. I was still on the fence about what we were doing today. I felt I would need to go home and take a long hot shower after masturbating like crazy and then sleep on it before I made a decision.

“Lunch time,” Justin announced and picked up one of the laptops to carry into the kitchen. The other girls got on all fours and crawled behind him. I did the same thing since it seemed like it made sense. I hadn’t realized just how it was to crawl on the carpet.

The girls scurried with the practiced precision of human pets as they presented their asses to each other single file with their legs apart and their huge tits dragging the carpet. I didn’t have boobs that reached that far, and I found it difficult to keep up. I also wasn’t used to the rug burn of shuffling my knees on the carpet. I had a whole new appreciation for how well the girls had been trained.

Justin set four plates down at the kitchen table and told us to wait with our noses touching the plate and our hands pulling our ass cheeks apart. I wasn’t surprised. I had seen this ritual many times on Webcam, although doing it was a lot different than watching it. It was definitely humiliating to be in this position fully exposed and vulnerable – more so even than earlier when I was being spanked.

Stefan had his back to us and refused to even look even though my ass and pussy were winking at him just like Betty and her daughters were from the floor.

My son made our oatmeal in the microwave and then started preparing a TV dinner for himself.

“Maybe if you all finish in three minutes I’ll let you have a banana,” he said. I had brought fresh fruit. Hayden and Waverly murmured “Nummy!” to themselves with pleasure. Betty remained vigilant and silent. Her eyes were downcast on the plate, and her nose was touching it. She was normally a barrel of wisecracks, but she took this ritual very seriously, and I tried to do the same. It was hard not to laugh at how absurd it must look if you saw four naked women on the ground holding their ass cheeks apart to show their cunt and asshole and my husband with his back to us pretending not to notice.

“Dad, do you want something?” Justin asked Stefan.

“I want a lot of things, son but your mom isn’t going to be able to give me back my dignity,” Stefan told Justin.

I farted.

It wasn’t a huge Waverly fart. It was a tiny little toot, but it was timed so perfectly that it sounded like I was blowing a raspberry to tell him to go to hell. I had thought Waverly was just gassy because she seemed to fart and queef all the time. She may have been, and it could also be her steady diet of snack food when she wasn’t on restriction. However, I can tell you that your ass sucks wind when you are on all fours like this, and it is effortless to accidentally blast a fart with your head down and your ass up like the position I was in on the floor. It was also intensely humiliating while doing it naked in this position even among people who were professionals at being humiliated.

“Sorry, Sir,” I said out loud and tried to control my giggling. Waverly and Hayden laughed, but Betty remained quiet.

“Have your fun,” Stefan turned around and looked at me and then turned back to the table. He told my son that he lost his appetite. That hurt my feelings, but it was a fair barb considering I was kind of rubbing his nose in his infidelity and doing this webcam thing was probably on some level my retaliation.

Stefan had hurt me, and I wanted to hurt him.

I realized that about that moment when he insulted me. I had said this was about trying out a fantasy. I had said this was about making money while he was unemployed. I had said this was about giving my son payback for betraying his trust. In truth, and now that I think about it those reasons were valid on some level, but the primary reason was subconsciously I was hurt, and this was an effective way to hurt him without actually fucking some guy right in front of him the way he had fucked Betty at my son’s birthday party. He had been very indiscrete about it.

Everyone knew why Stefan got in the water with Betty. He hated the water. Stefan had been sitting at the Cabana all afternoon and then suddenly after Betty flirted and whispered something in his ear he made this big show about pretending he may as well take a swim since we were here.

Even Eddie made a comment about how quickly Stefan got back out of the water a few minutes later yesterday. Stefan had obviously finished inside of her and wanted to get out and dry off. That is how he was after sex. He didn’t like to snuggle. He wanted a towel to clean up and to sleep (on the dry side of the bed).

“Does anyone need to piss or shit?” Justin said as he put our piping hot oats in the freezer to cool them down. I had only a few minutes left of this humiliation left to endure, and I wasn’t about to offer to piss or shit in front of my son and husband much less the webcam audience that was watching us.

“Ooh, I can piss in Hayden’s oats! Sir,” Waverly volunteered.

“You would, you cow,” Hayden teased her sister. She had recently volunteered to be trained as a piss slut and was supposed to drink piss all the time. I assumed while she was at the water park she did, but I never saw her, so she was very discrete about if she did.

None of us volunteered, and Justin even called me by my name and asked. “No, sir, not at this time!”

“Well, you’ve been so wet that is surprising,” Justin observed. That sent a fresh wave of humiliation down my back. This had all been my own idea, but I realized that I had really shown a side of myself to my son and husband that I didn’t even know I had and I wasn’t sure that was for the best. I was definitely wet and if called upon I could have shit or piss, but I maintained I was fine.

“Dad, what about you?” Justin asked his father if he wanted to piss or shit on our food. That took some serious balls on his part.

“No, son, I do not want to engage in any of this. I do not want to be on the Webcam. I am busy trying to find real employment,” Stefan’s feathers were clearly ruffled by the audacity of the question.

“No one wants to see your pecker when they have four pretty wet cunts and four cute assholes to stare at, Sir,” I told my husband in Waverly’s bratty submissive smart-ass tone she liked to use so much.

“Are you quite done with this charade? You’ve proven your point beyond all reason, and I am sorry for what I did, but this is completely unnecessary, Karen,” Stefan sounded hurt.

Please don’t think I am horrible, but I smiled as I stared at my plate. “I will be done when I earn that banana for finishing my lunch on time, Sir. Now, you could hurry matters up by pissing and shitting on Betty’s oats!” I chuckled.

Betty had asked to be considered a full toilet during her restriction. It was something neither of her daughters would dare to do.

“You would have a field day with that,” Stefan stammered in his passive aggressive way.

“It isn’t cheating if I know about it. If you want to whip it out and whizz on our food that would be fine. You can even pee on my back if you want to Sir,” I didn’t want him to pee on me. I was just trying to seem like I didn’t care. “You could have asked me about fucking Betty yesterday, but you snuck out in the water and did it right under my nose. If you ask me, you should be on restriction too!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.