2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Pubezilla! Pubezilla!” Betty and her daughters began to chant. I was wholly mortified because they clearly meant my hairy bush. A thick patch of my brown curly pubic hair was sticking out of the triangle in my punishment panties. The chatroom had seen me run out of the room and wondered who I was.

The regulars in the room had named me Pubezilla because I clearly had a hairy pussy, and that was all they knew about me.

“I don’t want to be known as that,” I said with a frown.

“Then you’ll have to shave that, Ma’am,” Betty reminded me.

“I am not a Ma’am, I am here to be on restriction,” I said to her and kind of to the collective audience of chat room users that appeared simultaneously on three different laptops. The regular subscribers could switch between cameras, but anyone who was basic would only be able to watch the main camera which they could all take ownership but was currently on Betty.

“This is Pubezilla guys, what do you think? Should she shave that bush?” Betty asked as she pointed to my pubic hair. I was surprised how many guys thought hairy pussies were sexy. The word “Hirsute” isn’t something I saw frequently.

“How many of you want her son Master Justin to be the one to shave that bush?” Betty asked the room a follow-up question.

I had just got done telling Justin that no one had to know we were related, but I had obviously not communicated that to Betty. It wouldn’t have done any good because scanning the chat messages I could see people asking about Pubezilla and calling me Justin’s Mother.

Justin looked red in the face, but he grimaced and nodded that it was a bit late now. I could, however, have walked out of the room and stopped.

“I think that is a job for Hayden or Waverly. They have way more practice shaving pussies,” Justin admitted.

“We’ve never let our cunts get that hairy, Master! Mistress Betty would have made us braid them!” Hayden quipped.

“Good thing Mistress Betty isn’t here, and it’s just us three cunts,” Betty smirked at her girls.

“Four ... Four cunts,” I held up two fingers nervously and then made the sign of four fingers that I was one of the cunts. Betty updated her count and agreed.

“Sorry Justin, it looks like if Pubezilla is going to get groomed today, it is going to be by you. Should we make it a private show? Anyone want to watch? Common area? C’mon guys, you’d have to tip a lot more than that,” Betty was talking directly to the computer screen.

It was so surreal to me because I normally typed to the voices on the screen, and this was the other way around in terms of interactivity. The things I said and did could be seen and heard by all these other people, and they were the ones typing furiously on the other end and hoping someone would read their post. Betty laughed and said, “No, I don’t think she is getting her head shaved today, 420laceluvr. This is her first time on webcam. So you guys are getting a virgin! C’mon, let’s see a few tips, and we’ll get out the razors. Let’s see a lot more tips, and we’ll get out the tweezers!”

Oh ouch!! Tweezers to pluck out every hair in my crotch?

I had enjoyed WATCHING some pretty brutal and rough porn, but in general, I wasn’t sure how I felt about actually receiving pain. I had done three natural child births, but just waxing was bad enough.

Betty tried to pump up my numbers and talk me up a little.

“Hey guys,” I waved awkwardly at the room. “I could just go get a bottle of Neet and a couple wax strips at the beauty store and be right back if you want,” I said to the chat room. I know that didn’t sound sexy at all. It was totally a mom thing to say and very practical and cost-efficient.

Everyone started calling me a MILF, and they seemed to find it cute.

That empowered me a little to continue. “My name is uh, Karen and I’ve been a bad, bad girl. I am on restriction. So other than shave my cunt, what would you like me to do for punishment?” this time I think I sounded like one of those one nine hundred commercials on late night where you are supposed to call a party line to talk to hot girls.

“What am I on restriction for?” I answered someone’s chat question. “I already told you, being bad, bad, bad! Really bad!” I tried to sigh like Marylyn Monroe, and I bent at the knees and dipped a little like I was sopping wet and turned on.

The question kept coming up about what I actually did to get on restriction and how long I was on restriction. This was just make-believe, and I wasn’t really planning to stay more than an hour, so I kept saying bad and that it was only an hour of restriction.

My vague answer only made them more curious, and the pedantic regulars in the room seemed to key on the fact that I didn’t want to talk about it. I finally just told them the truth.

“Well, I have a porn addiction. I have been watching my son Justin here on webcam as Niggerdix2 for about a week or so, and I didn’t tell him. I kept watching him in private shows just to see what kinds of nasty things he might do. I guess I also probably do a lot of controlling, bossy things, and I smother people and hold them to unreasonable expectations. Yesterday, I had an epic meltdown at my other son’s birthday party and cost my husband his job and got us banned for life from the water park near us and arrested, so yeah I guess that” I said and asked how long they thought was fair.

“SIX MONTHS?” I laughed. The general opinion of the room was at least two weeks, but the majority of people said six weeks some even said lifetime restriction. They all had opinions about me, and I guess I was flattered even though they seem to think I was pretty evil.

I told them I agreed but that I can’t live here permanently and I don’t have anyone to discipline me. The offers to be my trainer starting pouring in from the room.

One guy was a long haul trucker who wanted me to whore myself out at night on truck stops and be spanked during the day while he drove. That sounded wild.

Another guy lived in Australia out in the outback, and he told me he would stake me out in the wilderness and make me fuck crocodiles and “Jackaroos” somehow.

A guy claimed to live in the ghetto and said he’d make me his top bitch and send me out to turn tricks.

I knew the majority of them were just talking shit, but it was flattering to see how many guys claimed to want me – even if it was to beat the snot out of me and make me into a whore.

“Are you reading this, Stefan?” I shouted to the kitchen, and he answered that he was. Someone asked who he was and I told them that he is my husband and he was here with me. Stefan did not want to appear on camera because he was convinced he still had a chance to get a job in the same industry despite the scandal. They asked if he could discipline me at home, but I told them that I’d be more inclined to discipline him and people thought my joke was funny.

People started to recognize me from the news media and asked if I was the “Talk to the Manager” lady, and I said that I was. They all instantly called Stefan “Turtle.”

“Well, now you see why I need money! America has already seen me naked on TV, so I may as well cash in,” I smiled and put my hands on my hips. A lot of guys said they saw the pixilation around my pussy on the video and thought the dark pixels had been put there to blur it, but now they realized that was just pubic hair.

“If you want to see what is behind this thick bush,” I grabbed a tuft of my pussy hair and realized a few of them were gray. I wanted them gone anyway. There was a time when I was younger when only really loose women shaved their pussies but now everyone at least trimmed. Marlene was always shaved bald down there. “You have to tip! Someone give me a tip!” I bounced up and down like I was sitting on a dick, and that seemed amusing to them.

“We have 3,600 coins so if you want to go on Waverly’s laptop which is Camera two the subscribers can watch and if we get 5,000 coins we’ll let the chatroom watch,” Betty said. She asked my son to confirm that was possible and he quickly showed her the control panel where she could set any camera to any level of access, and she kissed his dick in gratitude right in front of me.

“So, what should I do then?” I said awkwardly as I walked over to where Waverly was seated on the carpet.

“Take off your panties, and I’ll go get the razor. Just lay here and play with yourself,” Waverly laid the camera out so that I could see my face and my pussy and what the room was able to see of me. I could also see what guys on this camera were saying and general chat.

You can actually look at more than one camera at once. I would open up several tabs so that I could watch not only Betty’s room but a few of my other favorites as well if they weren’t doing anything interesting. I could flip back and forth. We have super high-speed internet at our house though because of all the gaming my sons do and my husband’s work from home stuff.

I began to finger fuck myself on camera and awkwardly wave and smile at the camera. I knew I looked like a total amateur. Betty and her daughter’s made it seem so natural, and it was for them since this is what they did every day, but for me, the humiliation factor of being seen in HD and judged by all these strangers and knowing my husband was in the kitchen watching too was starting to really get to me.

The fact my son was standing over me was something I didn’t even want to think about. However, the chat room wouldn’t let me forget because they wanted Justin to be the one to shave me.

Waverly came back with a bowl of warm water, a mirror, and some razors and asked Justin nicely to move out of the way. She kneeled between my legs and positioned her ass so that the viewers could look at it and me at the same time.

Even with that on offer, the chat messages for Justin to shave me continued to pour in along with additional tips and pledges of tips if it was Justin.

“I mean guys, it is my mom” Justin was seeing the pleas as well.

“You fisted my mom’s asshole and fisted mine at the same time while we made out because your MOM paid you too,” Waverly reminded him.

“Well, that is different,” Justin tripped over his words and when Waverly asked him how he didn’t have a good answer.

“We just aren’t used to that, and I think what Justin means is that there is a double standard because you guys have been practicing for a long time, so maybe if you shaved me, and he watched because I really don’t want to get cut either,” I stumbled over mine nervously too.

It only poured fuel on the fire to make the chat room want to see us doing this together.

“Well, first off, we can’t have a double standard. I can’t ask them to do something with each other I wouldn’t do,” Justin said. He spoke so differently than he normally did to me. It was like he was trying to sound like his father but not nervous and timid. He made his voice a little deeper and slower and talked like this was just how things had to be. I liked it coming from him. I may not like it when I asked him to mow the lawn, but this was a nice change.

“Secondly, you are going to call me Master Justin or Sir while you are on restriction?” he asked and squatted down to where Waverly was.

“Yes, Sir,” I agreed. That was no skin off my nose. It was just make-believe as far as I was concerned.

“Then, we’ll do it together, how is that?” Justin asked the room, and he picked up one of the razors, and he and Waverly began to shave me. They got my pussy wet with the warm soapy water and began to get rid of the hair in the front.

“This would be so much easier with a trimmer,” I observed out loud. It would have been. If we used an electric razor then a smaller razor for the tricky spots, this would have been over already

“No talking unless you are spoken too,” Justin used that commanding voice again. He reached out without thinking and pinched my nipple. It wasn’t a hard pinch, but it was enough of a reminder.

I should mention that my nipples are extremely sensitive. Stefan knows that, and it is one reason why I never breastfed my kids. Marlene had all these books on it, and she had Junior and Victoria around the same time that I had Justin and Brandon so it would have made sense if I had.

My main reason for being uncomfortable every time I saw her breastfeed her kids was if someone sucked on my nipple I would have had an orgasm and probably became soaking wet. I also really get off if I push down on my clit hard with my thumb. That is a button that I keep to myself, though. I didn’t tell Stefan about it because then he would have just pressed my button instead of trying to work to get me off. I wanted him to work to pleasure me. I only press my clit when I need relief quickly. I prefer to play for hours before then as a slow build.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.