2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Absolutely! Of course, you should webcam!” Betty opened her front door completely naked save for a leather collar and a white pair of punishment panties. The panties were little more than a standard white cotton v-string with the triangle of material in the front cut out so that you could see most of her pussy.

The idea behind the panties was that if she sat on something, she wouldn’t leave behind pussy stains or sweat from her butthole. However, I think in a room full of naked girls it also made them stand out as being different and yet naked and vulnerable at the same time because her tits were fully exposed, her ass crack was visible and most of her bald pussy.

Betty sometimes called them her “Big girl panties,” which had a double meaning. She considered herself a “Big girl” because she had a very curvy body, just like her daughters and huge tits. She also made it clear that when you had to take responsibility for your actions and put on your “big girl panties,” you were on restriction. They didn’t wear them all the time, but they did a lot in common areas during their shows.

The girls had been sitting around a cell phone in their nearly empty living room trying to host a webcam show when we arrived.

Betty didn’t ask me why I wanted to webcam. Even my sister in law Marlene would have asked me if I had gone off my rocker for wanting to even consider it. I was prepared to tell Betty that I was tired of all the secrets I had been keeping and how I had watched them even before I knew Justin was involved. I was tired of the person I saw in the mirror reflected back at me, and I wanted to change. I was ready to tell her I wanted to live out a fantasy adventure. I didn’t want her to think I had just gotten a wild hair up my ass and did this at random. I wanted to tell her something!

“I’d like to try it for an hour if that would be alright? with you?” I asked, trying to hide my shame for considering this.

“The more, the merrier, come on in!” Betty grinned sheepishly at me and invited me inside her house. The door handle had been busted in. Betty didn’t seem to mind that it was broad daylight and she was naked in the doorway on a Sunday morning as she invited us inside her house. I tried to emulate her confidence, and I pushed my shoulder’s back as I strode into her kitchen.

“Put your eyes back in your head, Stefan” I snickered to my husband as we followed her inside. The house smelled like I imagined. It had clearly not been cleaned in months, and there was mold, mildew, and the thick scent of pussy in the entire house. I didn’t see a dog, but I could swear I smelled dog shit too.

The entire house was barren of anything of value. They had a broken toaster and a broken fridge and an old table and chairs in the kitchen, but the house had clearly been ransacked. The living room still had a couch, but the pimps even took their old television set. I knew how the house had looked before because I had been studying the background on webcam. I love to look at little details.

“Wow, I am so sorry! Is it possible they will come back?” I asked Betty about the pimps who stole all their stuff yesterday.

Betty didn’t seem to know what I was talking about at first, but she told me the pimps were arrested for human trafficking and shrugged that new ones could take their place. I wanted to invite them to our home to be safe, but I didn’t want to be too forward. I also didn’t want to imply that their place was unsafe. I bit my tongue and looked around awkwardly.

“We brought some computers,” my son was carrying the electronics that we packed.

“Yay, the cavalry has arrived!” Betty hugged my son and then directed her two ‘lazy daughters’ to go get the rest. They were wearing nothing but the punishment panties.

Hayden had on a silver collar her mother had loaned her during an ad-hoc collaring ceremony online. I had watched it with tears in my eyes like I was watching the finale of the Bachelor on TV. My son read this corny speech they had clearly got off the Internet, and then Hayden read something similar about obeying him. It was like a little marriage ceremony. Betty had perfect comedic timing at the end when she said by the power invested by her in leather sub-culture and the web camgirls dot com website she now declared them Master and Slave to make my tears turn into laughter. I thought it was perfect and cheesy like the Lady and the Tramp cartoon when they share Spaghetti in the alley-way. It gets me every time, no matter how many times I watch that scene.

“They can’t go outside naked?” I asked in shock. I knew they went outside the backdoor naked from listening to the webcam, but it was at night usually. I guess I shouldn’t have been shocked that they would come outside basically naked after Betty answered the door topless, but they did.

“It is just to the front yard, and besides we have our big girl punishment panties on,” Betty said, and she followed behind them to help unload our car like it was perfectly normal.

Their yard did have a hedge that protected the driveway somewhat from view, but anyone could be walking along the sidewalk and see them outside. “Stefan! Go with them and help!” I ordered my husband, and I followed them out.

We had packed a lot of stuff to loan or just give them. I really didn’t care about it because my husband likes to hoard old technology in closets and never use it. It was terrific to get some closet space back. The girls were overwhelmed with how much electronics my son and husband were contributing to their webcam career. We also had groceries for them, although admittedly, most were for my son.

Once we brought everything inside, Stefan and Justin began to set everything up. Hayden and Waverly had a lot to catch up on with my son.

I wanted to ask some questions about just what went down last night with those pimps that got them arrested, but that was my controlling nature where I worry about things that have already gone alright and want to go over just what could have gone wrong so I can warn them against ever doing it again.

Can you imagine me wagging my finger “Now Justin! Next time a pimp tries to come at you and take your bitches, then I want you to reason with him before you resort to violence!”

It would have been absurd. Instead, I asked Betty what I came there to ask.

“How can you be so sure I’d be good at webcamming? I have never done it before,” I asked her.

“Well, you are hot and you are excited about it and if it something you really want to do then the only way to really be sure is just do it,” Betty replied and I couldn’t disagree with that at all although I think I wanted her to tell me the negatives along with the positives or at least be less quick to make the decision. When I am nervous, I tend to be indecisive, and making hasty decisions is a way to make me even more nervous.

I was flattered; she called me hot.

“You aren’t just saying that because we are giving you these computers?” I said.

“I can’t tell you how much we appreciate it. No, I am saying it because I am fucking your son,” Betty joked and she saw the look on my face that I wasn’t quite ready to joke about that. She apologized, and I smiled and said that I knew.

“Can I ask exactly what you do know? All I know was yesterday you were upset with us, and then you went to jail. I would have expected you to be livid with me for ruining your son’s birthday party. I honestly didn’t expect them to raid the cabana that way. I thought they would be more discrete,” Betty knew she had overstepped Yesterday. She just expected a less severe reaction from the park management.

“At first I was mad. I was jealous, really. You fucked my husband. You fucked Juan. You fucked Eddie. Everyone’s eyes were on you, and you are so fun and adventurous,” I said.

Betty smiled and shook her hair a little. She was flattered.

I told her quickly about my husband’s porn addiction and then how I became interested. I told her how I had been Niggerdix2 and bought all those webcam shows.

Betty laughed so hard and made me tell the story to her daughters, who also found it hilarious. I had to explain that Stefan had created the user account name.

I wanted to see at first if my son would cheat on Hayden, but I realized very quickly that no one considered it cheating since they all knew what the others were doing. That had been a compelling idea to me, and why I told my husband, it wouldn’t be cheating if he watched me do it.

I instructed Justin to choke fuck Waverly on webcam and directed him to fuck her mouth until she threw up. He had never done anything like that to a woman. My sweet, gentle son found it difficult at first, but Waverly was used to rough sex, and she helped him to gag her throat with his pecker. I found myself jealous that no one would ever dare choke fuck me – especially my husband.

In the same night, I paid to have both Waverly and her mother with my son. I know I shouldn’t have used my son as a pawn, but I kept telling myself that I was just pushing him to get out of there and rethink what he was doing. At the same time, a part of me was saying ‘see if he’ll actually do it!’

It was a nasty part of me, and I feel guilty about that.

I told him to double-fist their assholes. He made them lick his hands and then at their directions, he shoved his arm up to almost his bony elbow into their assholes. Waverly’s eye’s got so big, and it looked like the two of them were on the edge of cumming if he would just twist his forearm and wrist a slightly different way or push harder. I told him to punch into their asses that way, and he pumped their butt holes with his fist.

I made him fist their cunts the same way. He first had them lick all the butt stuff off their asses, and then he repeated the process with their pretty bald pussies for me. I licked my own pussy juices while I watched and played with myself, and yes, I feel guilty about that!

What kind of person would I be if I didn’t at least feel terribly guilty?

The next time I paid for a show was on the same night. I wanted to see if he would use Betty like a toilet. I had asked Waverly, but she had refused. Betty, on the other hand, had a reputation for having very few limits, and the comments from people on her page had been that she did toilet shows.

I didn’t really want to see this; however, I watched every cringe-worthy moment as my son sat on a toilet over Betty’s pretty face and dropped a deuce right on her. I’ve changed diapers and dealt with potty training for years, so I had no particular fascination with poop. What fascinated me was that someone would be willing to let another person do that to them. It seemed like the ultimate humiliation and the ultimate loss of control. It seemed so depraved and yet for a little money, I was able to watch my own son take a crap right on her face and tits.

Betty is so pretty. She could easily have chosen a wealthy old doctor and probably had a comfortable life as his seventh wife into his retirement. I was enthralled with the idea of the power I had simply by paying a few bucks and typing some words into a chat window to set it into motion and be anonymous behind the screen.

I also directed my son to shove a Ken Doll and a Barbie Doll up Waverly’s ass and pussy and make her clean them with her mouth when she was playing a “Little” in one session.

Once I had confessed to what I did, Hayden and Waverly giggled and thought I was pretty fucked up, but they didn’t judge me harshly. Their mom asked them if they thought I should webcam, and they naturally said yes and that I could join them.

“I really couldn’t,” I stuttered nervously. The girls had made the offer so openly without hesitation that I was shocked. “I mean I am, and I will. I just didn’t expect you to be so open to it. You must think I am nuts,” I smiled.

“No more crazy than any other bitch here, Ma’am” Waverly smirked. Her pretty bright eyes twinkled with mischief and she appeared to fully approve of my decision without question.

“What kind of stuff do you want to do than in your shows? Are you going to specialize in anything, Ma’am?” Hayden said.

“You don’t have to call me Ma’am anymore. After everything I did, I should be on restriction too,” I said, but no one said anything to agree or disagree. I told them that the kind of stuff I’d do on webcam was “like them,” but I didn’t say any of the details because frankly, I was too embarrassed. I only recounted for you what kinds of webcam shows I actually paid for, but when I was there, I just said “You know all those crazy shows I paid for?” and left it at that level of detail because it was easier than describing them graphically and everyone besides Stefan already knew.

“Well, unless you are actually ON restriction then they absolutely WILL call you Ma’am,” Betty insisted and told me that she would be too. “I am hoping you won’t take your son from us while you start your new webcam business? I promised at least a week of restriction, and I am going to do it,” she smiled at me.

“No, the food I brought over is for him too. Justin can come over anytime you need him from now on,” I said. That was weird for me. I am the kind of helicopter parent from hell who makes it difficult for another parent to have a sleepover at their house because I am always calling to check up on my kids.

The girls genuinely seemed grateful, and I could tell from the look on Justin’s face he felt like he had just struck the lottery and he was only holding back on jumping for joy because he was afraid I’d have a change of heart. I did tell him I’d still want his help on Instagram, and Justin and Betty both assured me that would be fine.

“I don’t want to impose, but maybe I could do like an hour or so with you, and you could help guide me on what it is like on restriction and then I’d know if I am being stupid about this. I know Stefan would prefer I sell real estate,” I said.

“Stefan!” Betty chided my husband, playfully. My husband was looking off in the distance, trying to pretend he wasn’t watching the three sets of big boobs bouncing around the living room while they prepared the cameras we brought over. My husband had all this old telecommute/teleconference stuff that was much more advanced than what the girls had before. Justin was trying to get their modem and router to work, which was taking most of the time.

“It’s really no big deal,” Betty told me. “If you like it, then do it. It isn’t like you need to earn a living doing this. You don’t have to be on restriction either. That is just something we are doing because we are all cunts who need it and we can make a little extra money letting people watch,” Betty chuckled.

I explained that we did need the money. I had neglected to show her the videos of me that were on the national news having my melt-down. Justin showed them on his father’s old phone, and the girls laughed at the Turtle memes of my husband looking sullen in the corner while I had my melt-down.

“Haha, you do look like the kind of lady who would ask to speak to the manager, Ma’am!” Waverly chuckled that I was basically a bitch.

“Yeah, have you ever watched Modern Family? The lady who is the Mom of Ariel Winter and Sarah Hyland, Mom?” Hayden asked if I had ever seen Claire Dunphy.

I scrunched up my face the way that Claire often did when she wasn’t happy, and I said, “Yeah, Claire Dunphy. I’ve heard that before,” I said. I knew that Ariel Winter and Sarah Hyland played her daughters on the show.

“Oh yeah, and the dumb but cute Jonas Brother is like the brother?” Waverly asked her sister, and they began to argue back and forth about the show.

I told Betty that Stefan lost his job and wouldn’t be getting another one and that was in part due to my own epic melt-down that made the news. I said that now everyone had seen my boobs in pixelated form as I ranted like a bitch at the water park I should probably consider going ahead and just being on camera in unpixelated form.

“Honey, I am a bitch, my daughters are both bitches, you aren’t a bitch like us,” Betty smiled at me, and she meant that in the best possible way that I had hardly done things as bad as they have. It didn’t stop me from feeling guilty about the things I had done, though.

“Well, according to your daughter, I look like a bitch. I also paid my son anonymously to do dirty things to you. I have a porn addiction. I kept all these secrets until they just exploded, and my meltdown is directly responsible for my husband losing his job. I probably do deserve restriction,” I mumbled. I didn’t like to mumble, but I was afraid to come right out and say it.

Betty laughed and said that I’d have to try a lot harder to compete with them in the bitch department. “I can’t dominate you, and neither can my daughters. We can play around, but we need to actually get serious about the restriction and stop farting around today. Are you asking us to lend Justin to you?” she asked me playfully. She explained that ever since last night’s escapade with the pimps they’ve been disorganized but she wanted to get back into a disciplined mindset herself.

“I am not saying it has to be Justin who does the punishments,” I couldn’t look at her and even address that question because I was so embarrassed.

“What about Stefan?” Betty asked if my husband could handle my discipline.

I laughed and said, “God, no!”

I could tell that hurt Stefan’s feelings, and I explained to him that he was just too nice of a guy to actually do it properly and I didn’t want him to feel weird after it was over.

“So it is okay to make Justin punish you? You don’t think he may feel weird afterward?” Stefan was mumble-crying.

“I never said I would make anyone do anything,” I shrugged off his guilt-trip and told him not to make things awkward by crying like a little man-baby. The girls giggled, and Stefan stopped his little outburst.

“We have signal!” Justin cheered once he was able to get the router to connect with the ISP through his modem. Betty used the same cable company we did, and I was not surprised that Justin had hooked it all up. I remember I had put him on a “restriction” one Summer from Xbox a few years ago because that was all he did. That restriction didn’t include being naked and getting spanked. It was just no Xbox games for a few weeks. I found out he had managed somehow to bypass our wireless password and connect to the Internet, so I knew he was very tech savvy like his father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.