2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

1

It isn’t cheating if you watch,” I remember saying to my husband with a coy smile on my face. He had just asked me if I was going to fuck other men and cheat on him but he had this look on his face like that would excite him even while he whined like a man-child in the car.

I’ll never forget that my husband couldn’t look me in the eyes. He kept saying we should get a divorce and that he had pushed me into wanting that.

I told him something I heard my mother say to my own father when he got caught cheating years ago. It was as accurate then as it was today.

“You made a vow for better or worse and until death do us part, so if you want out of this thing with me, then one of us has to die and Stefan, it is NOT going to be me! I can assure you of that” I didn’t mean I would actually kill him. I just meant that this was the only way out of this marriage as far as I was concerned.

I should probably back up and introduce myself. My Name is Karen Davidson, and for most of my life, I’ve been a stay at home mom with three wonderful kids. I cooked, cleaned, took care of everyone and made a lovely home in the suburbs that you might see in any TV Sitcom about Middle America from Growing Pains to the Cosby Show (except we are white).

In fact, I get compared quite often to Julie Bowen, the actress that plays Claire Dunphy on ABC’s Modern Family. I used to take it as a compliment because while she has a scratchy voice like me, she is good looking if you are into MILFS and can stand her caustic, overbearing personality. However, I soon came to realize that my personality is very much like her character and she can be an annoying, overbearing, smothering, control-freak with a lot of self-esteem compensation issues and people usually make that comparison when my behavior starts to match hers.

I am blonde, and I don’t know why I cut my hair short, but I thought it would look good. I have blue eyes and while I have a lot of insecurity about my body I’ve been told that I look pretty good. I did Pilates regularly, but my husband would never have noticed.

You see Stefan while he is a good breadwinner has never been very sexual with me. Obviously, we had three kids, but I would say every one of those pregnancies was a result of a lot of white wine. I had Justin 9 months after New Year’s Eve, I had Brandon 9 months after a 38. Special concert at Hard Rock Live. I had Anna 9 months after our vacation to Key West.

You could probably see Stefan as a less handsome and a little thinner version of Claire’s TV husband Phil Dunphy. Phil’s character is warm, sweet and childlike though and my husband is earnest and analytical. I have always let him manage the money, but I take care of all the details around the house. I was the one who chose the house we would live in. I am the one who decided on our furniture. I am the one who chooses what is for Dinner and Stefan just kind of goes along with it.

This system has worked for us for many years, and I used to think it was a distribution of duties however I came to realize that Stefan gets easily intimidated by me and he doesn’t want to disappoint me. If I ask him what I should wear, he says both outfits because he doesn’t want to take a chance the one I really liked is not the one he picked. Do you get the picture? I wouldn’t call him a wimp, but Stefan is kind of a wimp.

Stefan also had a massive porn addiction. I am a natural snoop ad I do it out of love. I want to know that everyone is happy and healthy, but I also can’t help myself. One day I noticed that his webcam had all these dirty pictures on it. Bondage, Water Sports, Interracial Gangbangs from some site called “Dog Fart” if that tells you how nasty it was.

A lot of what my husband liked was Cuckold or Hotwife porn. Cuckold porn is where the man is not in charge, and the wife fucks a lot of men, but also she often treats him like a slave and humiliates him. Hotwife porn is where the man has all the power to make his wife fuck all these men, and they want her because his wife is very desirable.

I learned this because I became addicted to porn through looking at all his pictures and stories. He had some sight called Storiesonline with authors named Vulgus, Phil Phantom, Mike McGifford, and they were about blackmail and reluctant slavery and all sorts of debauchery and erotic situations that were far from the loving relationship that healthy couples enjoy.

There were stories about sex, but they had much more than that happening in them than just that which is what hooked me. I could watch porn if I wanted to see a straightforward account of what two people did in their bedroom. These online stories had real plots with villains and twists in the story that you would never see in some ordinary DVD porn.

In some cases, the girls came to understand and appreciate their discipline, and that was a lot of what Betty had been talking about on the webcam and even when I was shopping with her. It was so hard for me to keep my mouth shut yesterday when she was talking and pretend to have no interest in hearing about how she disciplined her girls.

In truth, it fascinated the hell out of me, and I had been watching for days. I even watched the night that Hayden stayed over with my son. Stefan didn’t try to fuck me, and it was easy to tell him I wanted to get on the computer and do some shopping on Amazon.

I enjoyed reading those stories and wondering if people really lived that way. The pictures on the Internet often provided some context that they weren’t just posted in a studio but that they were real people whose day to day life was rough sex, cole-slaw wrestling, fetish and bondage, porn, etc.

Betty was walking proof that people really lived that way. They made it so much a part of their identity that this wasn’t just a hobby to make a little money. This was who they were. So did a lot of the other webcam girls and lifestyle people!

In fact, imagine that one day you are walking through Walmart looking for some sensible panties and you come across your eldest son and his girlfriend. You immediately recognize this girl from a Fetish cam show.

Wouldn’t you log in as soon as you got home to see if that was her? Wouldn’t you be shocked if you saw your son treating her like his slave alongside her sister and her mother? I know a lot of webcam actresses may claim to be related to shock their audience, but these girls all had the same voluptuous bodies with huge tits, upturned noses, big eyes, and mousey-buck teeth. They were definitely related, and my Justin fucked all of them on webcam!!

I even paid for private shows. I told myself at first that I would ask my son to do the nastiest things I had seen in porn just to scare him out of there. Justin is in High School – he had no business being on Webcams. I am talking shoving a fist up his girlfriend’s mother and her sister’s asshole level of nasty.

He did those things, and soon I think I just got fascinated with seeing how far it could all go.

Recently, all our collective shits have hit the fan.

I should probably back up a little further and explain before I continue with the story because right now you are thinking a perverted mom who paid money to watch her son on webcam? That doesn’t sound very good, and I wouldn’t blame you. I apologized and admitted it to him, but I am getting ahead of myself.

Yesterday, my family was in a rut. We were celebrating my youngest son Brandon’s birthday party. He is almost ready for High School, and he won’t want parties pretty soon, so we rented a pretty extravagant cabana and paid for the tickets of our guests. My husband made a pretty decent living, and we could afford it.

My husband invited Justin’s girlfriend and her sister and mother to the party. The mother’s name is Betty, and if you want to picture Betty Page just with much bigger knockers and thicker thighs, then that is probably not too far off. She definitely looks like a seductive stripper type, and she has tattoos and according to her has dated members of Alice Cooper and Foreigner.

Her daughters Waverly and Hayden look just like her in the face. Waverly has short curly blonde hair and huge-fat natural tits that hang down like massive udders. Waverly is about twenty-one if I had to guess. Waverly is, but they are all kind of trashy and bitchy at times. If I had to describe I would say she acts like an air-headed bimbo and a flirt but she is actually street smart and down to earth.

Physically, I would say she looks like a young Anna Nicole Smith or the actress Kether Donahue that plays Lindsay on “You’re the Worst.”

Hayden is my son Justin’s girlfriend, and she has dark hair and huge tits for a High school girl. She is the tallest of the three girls, and I really can’t tell you too much about her personality. She seems like an introvert at times, and yet when she gets around her sister and mom, she can come off as an extrovert.

I think she has low self-esteem, but she is continuously having guys tip her on the webcams. I think she really likes my son though and he has been helping her with that self-esteem. He says she looks like Natalie Dormer (Queen Margaery) from Game of Thrones in the face. I can see it because she has a quirky smile and an upturned nose. If I had to pick one actress that she looks like though I would say Tina Majorina, the actress that played Napoleon Dynamite’s neighbor Deb except she has huge honkers.

One thing I’ve noticed about Hayden is that she has a tendency to walk with her shoulder’s slumped, but when she is on camera and around my son, she tends to sit up straight and stick her chest out.

I should also mention that the two of Betty’s daughters frequently get in trouble and their mother puts them on “restriction.” She has all these rules they have to follow while on webcam and while they aren’t that is designed to encourage them to behave themselves. Everything from undressing at the front door and submitting to an inspection to calling all men Sir even someone as young as Brandon.

I had actually been so fascinated with them over the last few days I began to write down all the rules in a notebook as I watched them interact on webcam and try to make sense of the reasons they do the things they do. It didn’t always add up to me what the point was, but I couldn’t stop watching them.

They were like a reality show with tits.

Naturally, at this birthday party, my best friend of many years Marlene was there. Marlene is kind of flirty but nothing close to Betty and her daughters. We married two brothers we started dating after college and so now not only are we best friends, but we are family. She is also fucking a guy named Juan who has been a long time family for many years, and I think that is something of an open secret, but things came to a head at the party.

I won’t blame Betty’s family for that. We all have our own dysfunction and responsibility for what happened.

Betty and her daughters took the water park as an opportunity to have fun and cut loose. They also employed my son to take photos of them getting ‘punished’ or flashing ‘accidentally’ around the park to put on their Instagram to promote their webcam shows. I can’t really blame them - that is how they make their living.

I pretended not to know and drank heavily that afternoon which is not like me. I also pretended not to know about my husband’s porn addictions. I even pretended not to know he fucked Betty in the wave pool after she flirted with him. I don’t blame Betty any more than I blame a snake for biting you if you pick it up. My husband could have told her no, but he didn’t.

He wasn’t the only one who did something terrible that afternoon though.

Betty also fucked Marlene’s husband,, Eddie and Juan. Marlene walked up and caught them double-teaming her front and back like she was a row-boat. As unbelievable as this sounds Marlene was kind of amused.

Betty made it up to Marlene by offering her a bump of coke, and she finger fucked Marlene who had already had several margaritas.

I should also mention that in our early twenties Marlene and I had done coke a little and we used to party. We had been daring and flaunted our bodies. We liked to flirt. I never had to buy my own drink at a bar. We used to dare each other to do really shocking things (to us anyway) like we volunteered to be subjects in a nude art modeling class and we did negligee modeling. This was before the Internet was prevalent and you could find girls to do it on Craigslist. We had to answer little ads in the back of Pennysaver magazines, and usually, we were pretty sure the photographer was just some lonely guy with a camera who wanted to see a pretty girl in her panties.

I wasn’t surprised when Waverly and Hayden began flashing around the park. I was kind of surprised to learn that my son was in charge of them and he could even punish them by taking down their bottoms and spanking them.

A lot happened that I am leaving out that afternoon.

(It’s all detailed in the story “DO YOU HAVE A BIG DICK? WHY NOT)

The important parts are that at some point I had a major meltdown. I was pretty drunk, but Betty was punishing her daughters. She made them take down their bikini bottoms and wait to get a spanking. She was basically flaunting all this sexuality in our faces. I was feeling guilty about what I had seen my son do on webcam. I was feeling weird about what my husband did. I wasn’t even jealous. I was sad and angry; he kept all these secrets from me.

I wondered why he didn’t want to sneak off with me in the water for some hanky panky. I am sure we wouldn’t be the first couple that afternoon to do it. I was sad because I knew the answer was that I seemed rigid and inflexible. I had overcompensated so much that I was no longer that fun girl I was in my twenties. I was now a serious Mom just like my own mother, and I was the responsible one. I was the one who had to remind everyone to put on sunblock even though they know it is hot and they need it. I was the one who said we shouldn’t drink so much since there are kids there. I was the one there who had to point out you could literally see the rim of Hayden and Waverly’s assholes IN the bikini bottoms they chose to wear when they walked that everyone else pretended wasn’t happening.

My husband hadn’t touched me in six months, and it had pushed me towards these fantasies and dirty ideas. I wanted to be the Betty showing off my huge tits and wiggling and jiggling. I wanted to be the one that turned everyone’s heads. I wanted to be the one my husband was staring at.

I wasn’t though.

I don’t remember why she did it, but Marlene’s daughter Victoria pulled down her own bottoms and showed her ass to everyone for some reason. It was entirely out of character for Victoria because she was a vindictive, spiteful Goth-girl from hell.

Marlene and I went through a Goth phase, and we were bitches to everyone. We painted our eyes dark, and we acted really sullen and pissy, but Victoria took it to a level of creepy where nothing was ever good enough for her. The fact that she pulled down her own bottoms in front of me coupled with the fact that it seemed like all the women in the cabana, except for me were showing off skin that set me into a rage. I had been simmering all day, and I think once things got really weird at the cabana with spankings I just exploded.

I stripped naked completely and began a tirade of obscenities. I don’t remember what I said, but I know the word “Dog shit” and “Fucked right up your asshole!” were mentioned several times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.