Taking Ownership of Belinda - Cover

Taking Ownership of Belinda

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - One woman's journey into a world where women can volunteer to be enslaved as sex slaves, pets, and objects. This story is many years in the future of "Indentured: a New Beginning". Recommend reading all posted chapters and all my Blog's Background Posts before reading this. There is no more Compulsory Female Enslavement Law or BFA. All female slavery is voluntary. There are reservations for former-FLF members and other women that don't wish to live in a male dominated society.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Humor   Sports   Western   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Transformation  

Belinda was securely installed into Alan’s vehicle a few hours earlier, her ass throbbing with a hot pain that felt so much better now than the spanking she received at lunch that it was almost pleasure. Alan had left off the blindfold this time.

She had for the moment stopped crying. She waited for further commands, trying to figure out what he would want next from her. She was relieved to be alone with him. The spanking in front of all the others in the diner had been such an agony to her, and even though he might punish her at any time, she was so glad to be alone with him. She was afraid, however, that she hadn’t pleased him.

She searched her mind for faults. She had obeyed all his commands, except when that slut at the diner was loving on him. That bitch had gotten off easy for what she had tried to do. Belinda could not help but wonder if she could have tried harder to please her Master.

Did he want her to cry out more when she was spanked? She was uncertain. Just thinking of Alan spanking her in front of everyone made her cry again. This is my life, she told herself, trying to calm herself. He had taken ownership of me and now he possesses me. I belong to him in every way.

Every time she thought of Alan she felt a tingling in her pussy that seemed to make her sore and throbbing ass feel suddenly warmer. The pain made her so aware of that part of her body that he loved to fuck and spank. Her swelling breasts and hard nipples made her feel that same awareness of herself there too, just as if he’d slapped her breasts which he hadn’t done in a while, and she felt bewildered.

She could hear Alan in contact with someone at a place called the Clitty Cuntry Club. He was confirming he would arrive tonight and was going over his schedule for the training facilities.

Alan selected the oral mode to slid Belinda forward to his cock. She opened her mouth take him in but Alan held his cock just out of reach of her mouth. She could see his penis. It was hard and she suddenly wanted to kiss it, but she couldn’t reach it and was shocked at her impulse.

She thought of it between her legs, filling her cunt and then her ass, and she knew she was blushing furiously.

“Now, do you know what I want of you?” Alan said gently. His hand lovingly stroked her cheek, lifting her hair back. She ached to look at him. She wished so much he would loosen her straps so she could look into his eyes.

“No, Master, anything you...” she started.

“Take me into your mouth, please me with your tongue and your lips.”

He moved his cock forward to within reach of her lips. She closed her eyes and took it into her mouth, feeling its huge size, its hardness. It nudged at the back of her throat, and she nibbled and licked it as Alan guided her.

The taste of it was delicious; and a salty liquid in tiny droplets came out of it into her mouth, and then she stopped because he had said it was enough.

She opened her eyes.

“Good, Belinda, very good,” said Alan.

And she could tell he was filled with need. It made her feel proud, and there was in her, even in her helplessness, a sense of power.

She was rotated around when Alan selected cunt mode. His hands slid to her pussy. She wept as his hands began teasing her cunt lips.

Her pussy was swollen and aroused. The straps holding her had put her legs in a position that pressed her cunt lips tightly together, leaving only the slightest hint of pink cunt slit in between them.

Sometimes his fingers slid over her pussy slit. At other times, they brushed over her clit. At still other times, his fingers teasingly brushed her inner thighs before caressing her pussy lips again.

While he played with her cunt, he could feel how tightly closed her cunt lips were. Forcing his cock into her tight cunt was an idea he relished.

She felt the thick, hot knob of her Master’s penis tease her sensitive cunt-slit. His cock was huge. His cock-knob began pressing more firmly. Her cunt was being pulled opened by Alan’s fingers.

“Okay, Belinda. I’m gonna fuck you. And I mean right now.”

Belinda shivered, feeling so vulnerable being naked and secured for his pleasure. She knew this would be quite the ride.

Alan’s cock was throbbing. Swollen, it pressed between her cunt lips. He loved the way her soft, velvety cunt lips separated to fit over his cock-head.

“Oh, you got a sweet cunt!” He sighed, pulling open her cunt more with his fingers.

Her soft, pink cunt meat looked smooth and inviting. He knew how tight her fuckhole was. He couldn’t wait to get balls deep in it. He pressed more firmly. Groaning, he worked his cock back and forth, working her pussy juice on his prick tip to ease the way.

Alan looked at her pretty ass. It was the same glowing color as the rest of her body. Her pretty asshole was pink, always begging to be fucked. And her cunt lips. Her cunt lips were luscious. Now, with his cock pushing against those heated juicy cunt lips, Alan could wait no longer to fuck her.

Slowly increasing the pressure, his cock-head sank between her cunt lips. His hot, slicked While he was loving the gripping, sliding feel, he could tell that Belinda was enjoying the way her cunt was getting stretched.

Belinda strained against her bonds. Her face was drawn up in pleasure, and her body was tense. Her cunt lips were splitting, yawning widely to receive her Master’s thick cock. Small jolts of pain shot from her stretched cunt hole until it opened wide enough to take his cock. Then the stretched sensation moved deep inside her, until she felt full, completely filled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.