Taking Ownership of Belinda - Cover

Taking Ownership of Belinda

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - One woman's journey into a world where women can volunteer to be enslaved as sex slaves, pets, and objects. This story is many years in the future of "Indentured: a New Beginning". Recommend reading all posted chapters and all my Blog's Background Posts before reading this. There is no more Compulsory Female Enslavement Law or BFA. All female slavery is voluntary. There are reservations for former-FLF members and other women that don't wish to live in a male dominated society.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Humor   Sports   Western   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Transformation  

After returning the horse to the stable, Alan went to install Belinda into his vehicle. When he blindfolded her and tighten all the straps to secure her, she gave a little desperate whimper. He decided that she needed the straps tightened that much more. Having her secured firmly in place, her limbs and head locked into place, he scolded her, and gave her several hard lashes with a whip until he heard her crying.

“You must never protest,” he repeated. “Not with sound, not with gesture. Only your tears may show your Master what you feel, and never think that he does not wish to know what you feel. Now, answer me.”

“Yes Master,” Belinda whimpered softly.

He thrilled at the sound of her submission. He closed the panel and got into the vehicle. He then selected oral mode with low clit stim, and set the auto-cruise. Belinda was slid forward and she smelled his cock before she felt it press against her lips. She opened her mouth to take his cock in. The hot, throbbing hardness of Alan’s fat cock was comforting to her. Her tongue went to work on his cock-head. He began pumping in and out of her mouth. Then the clitoris stimulation began.

Jolted, she tried not to spit out Alan’s cock. She knew it would really be her ass if she did that. She tried to concentrate on pleasing him with her mouth. Her lips and tongue worked expertly, better than they had ever done before as she tried to please him. His cock was getting bigger and bigger in her mouth. “Say, you are sucking good, Belinda! You know, you love being treated like this.” Alan turned up the clit stim to medium, watching his slavegirls’s helpless body jerk as her clitoris was jolted even more.

Alan was fucking her mouth, working from side to side. Belinda’s lips bulged obscenely, her mouth full of hard cock. He held her head, manipulating his cock from side to side. Her lips were drawing in and out. The sight made his balls tighten. He knew it wouldn’t take much more for him to cum.

Saliva drooled out of Belinda’s fuckhole as he fed her mouthful after mouthful of cock. Her oral lips were wide apart as she tried to eat as much of his prick as she could. Her head was strapped in place to make a straight line down her throat. Alan began thrusting deeper. She could feel his large penis glans spread open the length of her throat.

Belinda groaned again and again. Her clit swelled, hot pussy juice filling another of her fuckholes. Thick, creamy juice was seeping past her cunt lips. Belinda’s breath came quicker. She began moaning louder.

Her clit engorged. Her clit quivered with anticipation as the stimulation grew. Throbbing as it swelled, her clit was burning with the need to explode in orgasm. Belinda felt the pleasure build up inside her to almost unbearable levels. “I have to let it out! I have to explode!” she thought as her body shook with spasms.

Her toes curled up tightly. Her legs tightened, the muscles bulging obscenely. Goose bumps flashed over her slender body. Her nipples stood straight out, swollen and puckered. Her jaw clenched as the muffled groans were squeezed from her throat by the force of her climax.

She felt Alan’s grip tighten on her head. He thrust more wildly into her mouth as he got ready to shoot his cum load down her throat.

“Oh, that’s good sucking,” he grunted, his eyes rolling up. “Get ready ... here I cum!”

Belinda gobbled and sucked Alan’s cock for all she was worth. Her tongue swirled around his erupting cock-head. Her mouth was flooded with gushes of thick, warm fuckcream. Some of his cum slid down her throat. Some stuck to her tongue. Some slid down along his pumping cock-shaft. The smell of cum was in Belinda’s nostrils as he fucked her mouth with his cock leaping and throbbing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.