Taking Ownership of Belinda - Cover

Taking Ownership of Belinda

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - One woman's journey into a world where women can volunteer to be enslaved as sex slaves, pets, and objects. This story is many years in the future of "Indentured: a New Beginning". Recommend reading all posted chapters and all my Blog's Background Posts before reading this. There is no more Compulsory Female Enslavement Law or BFA. All female slavery is voluntary. There are reservations for former-FLF members and other women that don't wish to live in a male dominated society.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Humor   Sports   Western   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Transformation  

The next morning Alan woke with a piss hard on. He unchained Belinda and ordered her to use the petgirl groomer because it would be quicker. In the bathroom she got on her hands and knees and crawled into the appliance.

He went to the bathroom and found that yesterday’s dinner was now serving as a urinal-slave. The sight of her newly regenerated ass was making him hungry. She was installed in a device that held in her motionless in a kneeling position with her head locked in a tilted back position while wearing a two-inch wide ring gag.

Alan walked up and as he inserted his penis into the redhead’s mouth, he remembered the pleasure he had yesterday from this talented, plump set of lips. His piss began to flow. It streamed directly into her mouth, right onto her tongue. Then he aimed the current to right down her throat. The warm liquid bit harshly at her taste-buds as it filled her mouth and flooded down her gulping throat.

While swallowing as quick as she could to keep from drowning, the redhead thought, “At least I’m not on bidet duty!”

Afterward, Alan set the machine that Belinda entered to warm wash, soft scrub, depilatory application, low pressure orifice flush, and medium anal lubrication. While Alan showered, he watched various nozzles and devices inserted into Belinda’s asshole, cunt, and mouth to clean her inside while rotating brushes scrubbed off the depilatory soap to clean her outside.

Alan entered the dining room and saw that breakfast was ready. On the table, a meatgirl was laying on her back with her legs folded and trussed with her ass on the edge of the table. Her cunt was cooked medium well and was stuffed with a western omelet. He sat and started eating the scrumptious cunt.

There was oatmeal and a bowl of milk under the table for Belinda. She got into her feeding position, kneeling with her arms folded behind her. Swiftly, she fitted her Master’s cock head between her opening lips. She felt his cock warm the sensitive insides of her lips. She flicked her tongue back and forth. Softly, she began nursing on his cock. She opened wider and his hot, hard cock-knob slid into her mouth. Her tongue swirled more vigorously. Belinda closed her eyes, sliding her lips farther down his thick cock-shaft.

His cock felt thick, hard, hot, and rubbery. Her lips gripped, and her tongue slithered around and around. The wetness of her mouth made her lips slide easily up and down. She sucked in more and more of Alan’s cock as her hunger got stronger. His cock was swollen. Belinda’s wet, warm nibbling and sucking of his cock was getting him harder and harder.

She could feel her Master’s cock head bloat even more. Sliding her lips up his cock-shaft, she locked them behind his cock-knob. Gripping his fat cock with her lips, she began bathing his prick head with her tongue. The velvety feel of his hot, slick prick head excited her as it burned into her tongue. Again and again, she swirled her tongue around his piss-hole. Then she spiraled her tongue into the center.

Sensuously, she slid her tongue up and down the length of his piss-slit. She was rewarded with the flavor of cum. Pointing her tongue, she gently stabbed her tongue in. Thoroughly wiping out his piss-hole, she began swirling her tongue back toward the crown of his cock head.

Belinda slid her lips back down his cock-shaft. Slowly she opened her mouth. Alan’s huge throbbing cock filled her mouth. Her lips worked, her tongue swabbing its underside as his prick pulsed between her lip. She could feel his prick engorge. Her head pumped up and down, trying to pump the cum out. His big balls lay bloated and heavy between his legs.

As she slurped and sucked at Alan’s organ, her cunt was burning inside. Hot slippery pussy juice was trickling out her cunt and down her thighs. Inside her cunt, the hot fuck-juice filled it to the brim. Her clit was swollen, and throbbing.

Her lips grasped at his cock. Greedily, her mouth pumped up and down his hard, thick cock. Her tongue swirled all over and around his penis. The lust sensations traveled through the soft tissues of her mouth to her brain, then to her cunt.

Alternately, she would make his cock slid deep, then back until his cock-knob touched her lips. Then again, her cheeks puffed out and his bloated cock slid in. She could feel his cock throb with lust. Her tongue swirling, she noticed his balls tighten. Soon after that, she felt Alan’s prick swell fatter and harder.

She suck all she could, her lips bulging widely around the base of his cock. When her Master’s prick bloated and spurted the wads of thick, warm cum into her mouth, Belinda sucked his pulsating cock hungrily. Great, powerful spasms swept his cock. From root to expanding cock-knob, the contractions sent his load spewing out of his piss-hole. It spattered onto Belinda’s tongue. Her tongue swirling, the cum was washed over her tongue, making the flavor fill her mind.

Alan had eaten most of the omelet and the meat dish that it came in as Belinda was finishing up her meal of cum-filled oatmeal.

Alan walked out of the ranch house with the naked Belinda walking behind him. He had commanded her to clasp her hands on the back of her neck beneath her hair, and to walk just a little to his right. Nearby Alan saw Mr. Spear waving him over to a round pen that had in it a trainer working a ponygirl.

“Good morning, your horse is ready for you over at the stable,” said Mr. Spear pointing towards one of the buildings. “We didn’t get to talk much yesterday because you were so insistent on seeing my latest prize prospect, your new filly there. Do you know much about training ponygirls?”

“I know how to ride them!,” Alan said with a smirk.

“The trainer there is longeing a ponygirl,” Mr. Spear explained.

“It is used to teach the ponygirl the voice commands you will use, such as walk, trot, canter, and whoa. This is the time to make the ponygirl understand that she is to do what you command, not what she wants to do. If the ponygirl is stuck and stops, encourage her to go on with the whip, using your voice commands to have her to walk.

“Once the ponygirl understands the basics of longeing, try transitions. Such as having the ponygirl walk, trot, walk, halt, walk, canter, trot, canter, etc. You will be teaching the ponygirl to be attentive and obedient. You will be rewarded with an improved ride and better gait transitions when you are mounted. Longeing will help build a relationship with your new ponygirl when not riding her.

“The trainer there is using a 15 ft. longe line with the ponygirl bridled with a longeing caveson. A longe whip is used as an aid in training, not for your enjoyment. You can whip her to your heart’s content when you are not longeing.”

“I’m sure that I will,” said Alan looking at Belinda.

“If you’ve never longed a ponygirl before, it’s better to learn with a ponygirl that already knows how to do it. It takes time to correctly coordinate the longe line, longe whip and ponygirl, simultaneously. I suggest finding someone who has a ponygirl that knows how to longe and ask them if you can learn with their ponygirl. It’s usually not that difficult to find someone who’ll let you longe their ponygirl. Longeing is not the most enjoyable activity you can do with your ponygirl.”

“You mean like fucking her?” Alan joked.

“However, done correctly, it can be one of the most productive,” Mr Spear finished explaining.

Alan thanked the ranch owner and walked with Belinda over to the stable. He place a bit gag into her mouth and buckled the leather straps to her head.

“Time for your first riding lesson,” Alan said. He picked up Belinda and lifted her to the front of the horse’s saddle. There was a leather phallus in place of the saddle horn and as he lowered Belinda upon it he felt her flinch. “Relax and try to take it all the way in. But don’t worry if you couldn’t take it all. After a short trot, the dildo will be buried all the way in your cunt.”

Her vagina felt completely filled and was resting on the thicker base of the phallus. There was still an inch of phallus to take in before she would be properly seated. The phallus had been oiled and at its base were both a rounded knob that barely touched Belinda’s clitoris and two flexible projections that framed her clitoral hood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.