Taking Ownership of Belinda - Cover

Taking Ownership of Belinda

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - One woman's journey into a world where women can volunteer to be enslaved as sex slaves, pets, and objects. This story is many years in the future of "Indentured: a New Beginning". Recommend reading all posted chapters and all my Blog's Background Posts before reading this. There is no more Compulsory Female Enslavement Law or BFA. All female slavery is voluntary. There are reservations for former-FLF members and other women that don't wish to live in a male dominated society.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Humor   Sports   Western   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Transformation  

In the bedroom he found Belinda sleeping. Afternoon sunlight was streaming in the window. The sheet covering her in loose folds revealed her rounded breasts and wide hips. The silken sheet had fallen deep into the gap between her inner thighs so that he could see the shape of her cunt beneath it. He folded back the cloth and looked at her. Her nipples were a rosy pink as were her mouth and inner cunt lips.

He reach forward with his right hand. He slid his right thumb between her cunt lips and his index and middle fingers into her asshole. He felt hot moisture with his thumb. His fingers easily entered her anus because it had been lubricated with oil. She made no sound but her whole body shivered with excitement.

He cupped both of her breasts, and sucked on one nipple and then the other. They were plump and firm. And he bit her nipples, moving the breasts roughly so as to feel their weight, and then he slapped them back and forth, delighting in this.

His penis was still hard from the oral pleasures he received from the redheaded slavegirl in the dinning room and now it was urging him on. He started to fuck Belinda, he gripped her outer lips of her cunt with a hard pinch and pulled them apart, and thrust his cock deeply into her vagina. After he fucked her pussy hard, he lifted her hips and spread her ass cheeks exposing her little rosebud. He began anally fucking her and soon ejaculated deeply in her ass. Then her blue eyes opened.

“Belinda, you are now my slavegirl,” he said to her. He pulled his large organ out of her tight ass and heard her moan beneath him. He lifted her from the bed and placed her kneeling naked before him with the sun gleaming on her blonde hair. He sat on the edge of the bed.

She watched, her eyes growing wider, as he spread his legs and positioned himself with his cock right beneath her mouth. His balls hung down, resting on the bed. She noticed his balls for the first time. They were huge! She imagined the loads of cum they could produce.

He lifted his relaxing cock to her lips. She smelled the cum and ass-juices on his cock and opened her mouth. His penis slid easily into her mouth, hardened and grew towards the back of her throat. “Lick me clean,” he said to her. She sucked and licked him until his cock was clean. She finished by sucking every remaining drop of sperm from his spent organ.

The redheaded slavegirl was still kneeling in a corner of the dining room awaiting his commands. Wearing nothing but a collar, she was resting back on her heels, knees widely spread, shoulders back, breast thrust out, head up, eyes lowered, and hands place palm upward on her thighs.

“Go to your Master. Tell him that I agree to his price and that I shall spend the night here with my new slavegirl.”

He shut the bedroom door and turned to look at Belinda. Her long straight golden hair, heavy and full of a great silky density, flared down to cover her breasts. She looked like those petgirls in the woods just as he bagged them in the hunt: eyes wide with fear and excitement.

Her breasts heaved with anxious breath. And now he laughed, drawing near, and lifting her hair back from her breasts to better examine them.

“I’m your Master,” he said, “and that is how you will address me.” He parted her cunt lips again and entered her. “Answer me!”

“Master,” she said and gave a soft series of moans that were like kisses to his ear.

He went to the dining room and told the brunette slavegirl waiting there that he would have dinner now, and he would like to talk to her Master.

Returning to Belinda he ordered her to always have her asshole well-lubed and her cunt smoothly shaved. She was to also wear no articles of clothing that covered her ass, cunt, mouth, or tits. “You are to be always ready for my pleasure,” he said.

He took her little wrists and tied them together behind her back and then they walked to the dining room. He ordered her to kneel before him under the table and said, “Until otherwise told, you are now on a cum-only diet. Any food has to be cum-covered for you to eat.” He placed a salad with no dressing on the floor to her right and a bowl of cream to the left.

The table was also laid with a rump roast with the cuntsteak still attached and fruit in glistening silver bowls. The rump roast was of the right size and shape to have been the redhead’s ass. Since she was not helping to serve the meal, she was most likely still regenerating from being butchered for meat. He picked up the carving knife and carved out the hot, succulent cuntsteak, he laid the meat on his plate. The slavegirls all about him vied with one another to place other dishes near him.

Belinda went at his cock like she hadn’t been fed for days. Alan was pleased with her sucking his well-used cock back to hardness. His cock was raging in her mouth, and his balls drew up. Soon, she was rewarded with a load of cum, her cheeks ballooning as her mouth filled. She then leaned to the right and let the cum dressing pour from her mouth onto the salad. The remaining cum she drooled into the cream.

The owner of the ranch, Mr. Spear, stood in the door dressed in western wear, a Stetson atop his head and cowboy boots made from girlcow leather.

“You have exceptional livestock, Mr. Spear” said Alan as he lifted his wine glass. “Belinda is a beauty.”

“Why, thank you,” Mr. Spear answered. “I’m not used to selling untrained stock. My customers buy from me because they value my custom training of ponygirls.”

“That is why I selected your ranch to purchase my new slavegirl. I heard of your well earned reputation of selecting the highest quality slavegirls for their suitability to be trained as prize ponygirls.” Alan explained.

“I do know how to pick them.”

“It’s just that I prefer to train all my slavegirls myself.”

“I can understand that. Nothing like training a ponygirl to your own specifications. Is there anything else you need?” Mr Spear said as he was about to leave.

Belinda had finished her jizzed up salad and started to drink her cum-filled cream. Not being used to eating on the floor with her arms tied behind her back, she was trembling slightly and her cheeks were moist with tears.

Alan answered, “I will spend the night here. Tell your slavegirls to have a horse ready in the morning. Outfit it with one of your special riding saddles.”

“Will do, goodnight then.”

“Goodnight.” Alan placed some fruit on his plate, and other hot morsels of cooked food, and now he snapped his fingers and told Belinda to come out from the table to his side before she had finished all her drink. He instructed the closest of the serving slavegirls to place the bowl of cum-filled cream on the table and then clean the mixture of cum and cream off Belinda’s chin and mouth.

The Alan turned his full attention to Belinda. She had spread her knees wide, exposing her sex, and he observed she had her shoulders back, pointing up her stiff little pink nipples.

“Have I sated your appetite?,” he asked her, then slapping her breasts to make them jiggle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.