The Move - Cover

The Move

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Family moves from the city to a whole new life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First   Food   Squirting  

Saturday came and so did the nerves in the family. “OH ... FUCK THIS SITTING AROUND SHIT” Mom yelled “Ted! Mark! Get your cocks hard and bring them outside and FUCK ME! TONI! Bring your cunt for me!” Was Mom nervous? Is the sky blue? She was working off her nervousness with hard sex. Mom sucked on Ted as Mark fucked her. Toni got her fingers. Ted came in her mouth, Mark filled her cunt and Toni creamed her fingers. As she recovered she thanked her family for that. Then she told everyone to get ready. Mark and Ted wear your suits and Toni; wear your small one, with me.

They got in Dad’s car and drove to the other side of the development. Once there, they parked and went to the front door. As they got to the top step the door opened and a very nude Mr. Knight greeted them. While his cock was soft, it was bigger than either Mark or Ted hard. Mary and Toni got wet from looking at his cock and both stared and drool. Mr. Knight spoke and welcomed them into and out to the patio. There they saw everyone naked doing normal things. Talking, drinking, and eating. Just like a regular party, except that everyone was naked, moms and dads and kids. Everyone looked at them and then they felt out of place as they were the only ones wearing clothes. Both women had dripping pussies and both men had hard cocks. They felt ... weird. Mrs. Knight came over to them, and introduced herself. “Hello Ted and Mary. These must be Mark and Toni. Glad you could make it here. We will have a delightful time today. As you can see we are in our party outfits, so why don’t you get in yours.” With that said Mary removed her top and freed her tits. Then she removed the bottoms and was naked. Toni was shy, as everyone was looking at her. She saw 2 men openly stroking their cocks as they looked at her. Mrs. Knight saw where Toni looked and said that new people all got the same treatment, someone who is new to them. Don’t worry; they are harmless, just horny men. Mrs. Knight left and went to the men and talked to them. They stopped staring at Toni. Ted and Mark turned around to remove their clothing and were embarrassed by having erections. Mr. Knight came over and reassured them that erections were common and welcomed here. Toni also turned and stripped off her clothing.

As the family stood there some of the kids’ friends came by and rescued them from the adults. They went over to the pool house and disappeared. Other people came over to Ted and Mary and introduced themselves. Ted knew some from work, the rest were neighbors that they had seen in the development. They settled down around the table and were soon drinking and talking about everything, just like at a regular party. UNTILL...

2 women came out and yelled that they needed cock in them! The more cock the better. 4 men got up and went to the women. Soon the women were sucking 2 cocks as 2 cocks were fucking them. Mrs. Knight leaned over to Mary and said “Want to try? I’m sure we can find some more cocks for us.” Mary blushed and looked at Ted. Ted was trying to hide his erection. Mrs. Knight took Ted’s hand and pulled him away from the table and grabbed his cock. She started jerking him off, and then put her mouth on it. Ted stood there shocked and wondered what Mary was thinking. When he looked at her she had a cock in her mouth. As he looked around the party, he saw all kinds of sex acts going on. The group of 6 were still fucking and sucking. Some women were together in a circle enjoying oral. There were others in pairs sucking or fucking. THEN: Mr. Knight came out with his cock erect! All 13 inches of it! The women that were doing oral on each other went to him and all 3 performed oral on him. One had just the head of his cock in her mouth and the others were licking and kissing the shaft. His balls hung down like giant plums. Another woman joined them and licked them. He spoke to the women and they backed away from his cock. He headed for Mary. She saw him approach her; she was excited and scared at the same time, of his cock. He stopped in front of her and she reached up and grabbed his cock with both hands. He asked her if she wanted to try it. She seemed to hesitate, out of fear.

Mrs. Knight came over and smeared some lubricant on and in Mary’s cunt telling her it will be easier with it. Mary laid back and Mr. Knight entered her. Just the head at first. Going slow but adding more cock with push forward. Soon she felt him hitting her cervix and still had half of his cock to go. With each push forward he put more in her. Soon she was cumming all over his cock. As he hit the ¾ mark she yelled out in pleasure and passed out. He left his cock in her as her cunt was having spasms around it.

With that yell, everyone looked at them and a few wandered over to watch. The kids also heard it. One of the girls said the Toni’s Mom was being fucked by the massive cock. Toni looked at her Mom and went to her. When she got there, Mom was coming to and asking for more. Mr. Knight went back to fucking her. Toni’s nipples were hard and she was leaking cunt juice down her legs. Someone behind her bent her over and put his cock in Toni. The cock fucked her all too quickly and came in her. She was not yet satisfied and asked for another one. Another one entered her and fucked her fast. That one also shot cum in her. She was now insatiable. Toni felt lips on her cunt and saw a woman sucking out all of the cum. A cock appeared in front of her face and she sucked it.

Mr. Knight yelled that they had a winner! “Mary has just taken MY WHOLE cock in her cunt! All 13 inches of it!” Mary was shocked by that statement. She had ALL 13 inches of hard man meat in her and was asking for more. Mr. Knight now stopped with the slow fuck and increased the speed. He pulled almost all of it out and slammed back into her. They repeated this till Mr. Knight shoved every inch in her and started to cum in her. Once again she blacked out. As Mr. Knight pulled out, a river of cum followed his cock. One of the women went right to Mary’s cunt and sucked his cum out, she swallowed several times.

While Ted watched his wife being fucked, 2 women came to him. One got on her knees and swallowed his cock and the other put her tits in his mouth. Mark was watching from the pool house and had his hands full with 2 girls. He was fucking one and eating the other.

Soon everyone had several orgasms, and needed to refuel their bodies. Mrs. Knight led Mary and Toni to the hot tub and joined them. Mrs. Knight told Mary that only 3 other women had taken all of her husband’s cock. One was her daughter! Toni asked how it felt in her. Her Mom replied that she was very horny and really does not remember it. The feelings she had were nothing she had ever felt before. Ted came over to check on Mary and found her still in a state of sexual tranquility. Toni saw her Dad’s hard cock and asked if she could give him some relief. Another girl came over and as Toni had her Dad’s cock in her, the other was licking her Dad’s balls and up to where they were joined. Toni was approaching sexual heaven. A man came over to Toni and presented his cock to her. She took it in her mouth.

All around more people restarted the sex-fest. Mostly man and women, but some were women with women. Mary asked if there was ever any man-man sex. Mrs. Knight replied that it has happened, but usually they were employees, not the neighbors. If the neighbors did do it, they did it at home in private. The men seem to be ... scared ... if you know what I mean. Mary said she had never seen any man-on-man sex, and asked Mrs. Knight if she did. Mrs. Knight said one night, some men did put on a show, but only a few women watched and it took some of the ‘STARCH’ out of the men. After that the subject was dropped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.