The Magic Wand - Cover

The Magic Wand

Copyright© 2019 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - There are things, old and dark in nature, which have power over humans, things that may be hidden for centuries, only to come out into the light of day again and be used to feed the appetites of evil men. But what if one of those things came into the possession of someone who wasn't evil? Say a teacher and one of her students obtained it. Could it be used for good? Or would its history of darkness make them do something taboo, something forbidden?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   School   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

He gave her his jacket because she was wearing only what she’d been transported to the hospital in and his car hadn’t warmed up on the short drive from school. It was only fifteen or so blocks to her house, and he put up with the chill. When they got to her house she said, “I’m going to take a shower,” and disappeared into the hallway that led to her bedroom. Bobby sat down. There was a big book on her coffee table that had hundreds of photographs in it. The theme of the book was natural wonders. He was examining a picture in which the sea had carved an arch out of solid rock when, in his peripheral vision, he saw her return.

He looked up and stared. She was wrapped in a towel that wasn’t up to the task of covering her whole body. Another towel was wrapped around her hair, which was piled up on top of her head.

“We can talk, now,” she said. “But not in here.” She glanced at the windows. The curtains were open and people could see in.

He followed her to her bedroom, where she sat on the edge of the bed.

“Do you remember what I said before I was ... injured?” she asked, without preamble.

Bobby had thought about that a lot. He remembered vividly what she’d said.

“You said you can’t love me,” he said, softly.

“And you believe that means I’m not allowed to love you,” she said.

“What else could it mean?”

“That’s the complicated part,” she said. “It’s true that I’m not supposed to love you. It’s inappropriate for me to love you. I could lose my job for loving you. It’s not fair to you if I love you, because you should be in love with a girl your own age, a girl you can marry and have children with, have a family with. There are a dozen reasons why I shouldn’t love you. But that’s not what I meant when I said that.”

“Okay, so what did you mean?” asked Bobby.

“At that precise moment, I realized I do love you,” she said, softly. “And I told myself I can’t do that. And I tried to run away.”

“And you tripped,” said Bobby.

“I was crying. I couldn’t see where I was going.”

“So I hurt you?” His voice sounded anguished.

“No.”

“But you were crying,” he reminded her.

“I panicked. I was overwhelmed. I couldn’t face the fact that ... I love you.”

“So you love me?” His voice rose.

“Didn’t I just say that?”

“Well, yeah, but I wasn’t expecting that. I was expecting you to say we had to stop seeing each other, or something.”

“And you thought I’d dress like this to give you that news?” She smiled for the first time since he’d seen her that day.

“Why are you dressed like that?” he asked.

“Because it makes it easy to do this,” she said.

She stood up, reached for the tuck in the towel, and pulled it free.

The towel dropped to the floor, leaving her wearing only the towel around her hair.


This time they were slightly less frantic. Ironically, she was in better control of herself than before. Bobby was so thankful that he got to be doing this at all that he savored it.

For those reasons, it was fully ten minutes before Mindy tensed, groaned, and then gasped, “I don’t care if it’s wrong. I love you so much.” It was a completely new kind of orgasm for her, because it was languid and lush. It was like walking from air conditioning into the sunlight on a hot day.

Bobby, upon hearing those words, lost control and, on instinct, drove in as deeply as he could to deposit his seeds in her garden. It was also a new kind of orgasm for him. He was used to orgasms where he’d been frantically jerking his meat, panting in huge gasps of air. This was as if there was a secret switch she’d found. She’d flipped it, and his cock and balls had happily responded, opening a faucet of sorts, that let his semen gush like water. His entire concentration was on the soothing feel of his essence flowing through his penis and into his lover.

They stayed there, kissing, touching, and talking. Bobby had only done this one time, previously. It had been with this woman, and last time she’d whined and moaned and yipped. This time she’d just sighed a lot. It was only natural that he worried he hadn’t “done it right.” So he asked about that.

“Hmmm,” said Mindy, kissing his chin. “I’ll have to think about that.”

“You mean you can’t even remember it?” he groaned.

She relented.

“Of course I do. I’d have to say, and I’m being honest here, that there’s only been one man who even compared to you. He broke my heart, though, so you have no competition at all.”

“Good,” sighed Bobby. “Because some day I want to marry you.”

She didn’t tense up. The first thing she thought of was that his mother thought he had a crush on her. That was the “safe” thing to think in this situation, the manageable way of looking at what was happening. There was a breach between them that couldn’t be bridged, though, at least not immediately. It would take time, for the difference in their ages and amount of life experiences to make less difference. But right now, it was a huge gap. Mindy chalked it up to that difference, and didn’t tell him how silly it was to think that way. She stroked his ego instead.

“That would be nice. Difficult, but nice.”

“So are you saying yes?”

Now she was wary.

“That’s a very serious decision, Bobby. I love you. There’s no doubt about that. And I think you love me. But marriage is way down the line. You have to finish high school. Then there’s college and whatever school the state puts you through, assuming you get accepted to the highway patrol. It’s too soon to be making firm decisions about our future.”

“Oh,” he said. She could hear the dejection in his voice. To him, everything was black and white. He was only just learning about how many shades of gray life involved. The wand had taught him most of what he knew about that.

“That doesn’t mean we can’t make plans at all,” she said. “Take for instance, this.” She stroked his hip and bumped his loins with hers. She kissed him with open lips and then pulled back. “We’re going to be doing lots of this in the future.”

“Kissing?” he sighed.

“Making love, you goof.”

“Really?”

“I couldn’t resist you today. I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to resist you tomorrow.”

“I like that,” he sighed.

“And I wouldn’t be able to resist you if you were all stiff and wanted to put it in me again right now.”

She kissed him again.

Within thirty seconds he’d mounted her and was pushing deep.

“I know you’re supposed to move in and out,” he said, breathing deeply, “but feels really good to just push hard and stay there.”

“It feels good to me, too,” she said. “When you do that, it crushes my clit beautifully. It’s even better if you move side to side.”

He did that, and it evolved into a circle. That pulled him out of her an inch or so, and then shoved that inch back in. The tip of his penis massaged her cervix in the process, and her cervix rubbed the sensitive head of his prick. What made it even better was that his foreskin massaged the head of his cock, as well.

“I could cum this way,” he panted. “This is amazing.”

“Only if you promise to get hard again soon,” she said. “I’m nowhere near finished with you, mister.”

He managed to go long enough that she popped. This one sounded more like the first time. She made noises that anybody could tell were happy ones. Right in the middle of those, he rotated to the “up” position and let loose, deluging her pussy with hot spunk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.