The Fantastic Inn

The Fantastic Inn "It's No Place Like Home"

Copyright© 2019 by Peeobsession

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A romantic story about 'getting to know one another' and unveiling each others secrets. It was sometime in the late 1980's when we decided to take a short holiday and drive up to Lake Tahoe. We were both tired from a busy schedule and it was about time for a long overdue celebration of our relationship, which was quite still fresh to the both of us. We found this wonderful and exiting place to stay. We got our 'R&R' while getting wet and tired in the process.....

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

We woke up late in the morning, still a bit weak in the legs but after a shower we had back almost all of our energy. We dressed up in ski clothing when we looked at the Tv and the channel had changed by itself, we now saw June at the reception, holding up a sign in front of her, it looked like she was nude, her big smile showed just from behind the sign and her legs sticking from under it. The sign read, “Come in for a breakfast treat”.

We went to the reception and some others were joining us on the way. June had set up a table in the lounge with some donuts, sandwiches, orange juice, coffee and Tea which she just brought in as we entered the small lounge area. She was indeed almost nude, just a sexy red and white blocked apron was barely covering her pussy and tits. She told that the lovely restaurant lady from across the street had brought it over. She thanked every one of us for the lovely evening and that it had been beyond her imagination. It was the best party ever she told. She came over and gave everyone a hug. I could not resist and when she gave a hug to me and Jill, I used my finger to get a quick feel of her pussy and it was still slippery. A naughty smile and a moan from June, I withdrew my finger but did not get a change to have a taste; Jill pulled my finger in her mouth and sucked it dry.

We had promised to return later, after skiing and hoped that tonight someone else would give a show on the closed circuit so we could relax and be the audience. The Jamaican couple promised to do it this time, and said that the two girls from Denver might be joining them.

We said our ‘see you laters’ and headed towards the ski area, holding hands and taking it easy that day, just taking the easy runs.

We saw the barman later in the afternoon, the one who made the reservation for us the day before and he had a big smile. “And did I say too much, you enjoyed it didn’t you. June is a lovely gall, had her share of bad luck for a while, but is on the right track and I see her happier every time I run into her in the shops.” We nodded, smiled back and thanked him for his help.


Epilogue

We ended up staying there for 6 days altogether. It wasn’t sex every day, we needed some recuperation time as well, at least sometimes, but we had show’s on the Tv from the others almost once or twice every evening, twice more a Jacuzzi party and we exchanged phone numbers with some others who we had met and returned only once more at the end of the ski season when we went for a visit again. Surprise was, that after that second day skiing when we told June, that we thought the barman who suggested the motel and helped with the reservation, or probably acted as a kind of ‘guest selector’, spoke very warmly of her and in a loving way, that she should consider taking him on a date and see from there, when we returned to Tahoe on seasons ending, the barman had moved in with June and helped out in running the motel.

We became good friends for a while and visited several times before we moved away to another country. We got a wedding invitation but were unable to comply unfortunately. The best kept secret in Tahoe, or is it...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.