The Fantastic Inn

The Fantastic Inn "It's No Place Like Home"

Copyright© 2019 by Peeobsession

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A romantic story about 'getting to know one another' and unveiling each others secrets. It was sometime in the late 1980's when we decided to take a short holiday and drive up to Lake Tahoe. We were both tired from a busy schedule and it was about time for a long overdue celebration of our relationship, which was quite still fresh to the both of us. We found this wonderful and exiting place to stay. We got our 'R&R' while getting wet and tired in the process.....

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

A knock on the door, still groggy, got out of bed and went to answer it. “It’s me, June, are you guys ready, the party is about to start, people have been asking about you two, don’t forget to bring you know what.”

I woke Jill up, took a quick shower together, and grabbed a towel to take with, not bothering to dry ourselves now. Jill picked up the bottles to take with; these were the bottles we peed in. She gave me devious smile. She told me that June had specifically asked to bring those.

We walked out, shut the door behind us, no need to lock, and walked over to the big family style hot-tub where most of the other guests were soaking already. June introduced us while we stepped in, and we were welcomed with a small applause and smiles, not a sad face in the tub.

Everyone started to introduce themselves, there was a young couple from Florida, a slightly older couple from Jamaica, a German pair in their forties, two women from Denver which we did not see before on the circuit Tv, also the lady, who had delivered out food, from the restaurant across the street and then June, of course. Others would join shortly we were told.

June filled up some glasses with champagne, handing them out one by one. When everyone was provided she raised her glass in a toast as she stood up from the tub. My god, what a view! I saw her naked for the first time now in full view. Nice size perky breast, very natural, a pubic area with a tiny bit of fur on it, and bald between her legs. Water dripping from the few pubic curls, smile on her face, sparkling eyes. She was enjoying this very much.

“I like to bring a toast, welcoming you all, I am so happy we are all like-minded, no hesitations what so ever, do whatever you, like, don’t be shy! Tell us a little about yourselves; how you all met each other and tell us what some of your most exciting experiences have been sex and maybe show us if you like. Another couple will be joining us soon also I believe, I think his wife must be from India.”

Everyone downed their glass in one go. June put her glass down on the edge and started to use her right hand to stroke through her pussy curls and slowly used her left hand to rub over her belly, up to her tits, and pinching her nipples.

She started telling about her life, her interests and how she became from a shy girl from a very religious family into an open and sexual free women after she met up with her husband, who now, 2 years ago had passed away in a drowning accident when he was trying to rescue a woman from the lake whose canoe had turned over. That woman had survived, but he had drowned. That was just after they had purchased this run down motel and had fixed it up. They did not feel to run it as a regular low budget motel and be met with demanding customers and complaints. So they decided to make it into an adult motel and it had been June’s idea to put in a closed circuit Tv system which her husband had then put together.

Her family had ousted her, no more contact ever since they got married because they did not approve of her choice of husband, since he wasn’t into religion. They had an open marriage, monogamy is such a waste of time in this short life we have already anyway. “I am a bit adventures and like to try different things, found out I am enjoying women as well as men equally and not shy to show it.”

“Did we all enjoy the shows earlier?” June asked.

All the while, June had talked; she had kept on stroking her body with one hand, sometimes with two. At one point she used her left hand to go in between her legs and we saw her entering the tip of her finger in between the folds of her pussy.

“Abso-fucking-lutely” everyone answered in unity.

June moaned, withdrawing her finger from her pussy and lifted it to her mouth and licked it clean.

It did not go unnoticed, everyone had a hand on their partner’s genitals and things were heating up. June took the champagne bottle and offered to refill everyone, except her own glass. When everyone had their glasses filled up, the bottle was empty and June’s glass was also still empty. She continued her talk about a shed on the other side of the lot, that she was going to turn into an exercise fitness place for the guests what they could use, clothing optional of course. And while she was saying this, moved her glass down, opening her legs slightly and squirted some pee in her glass just as she said the last words, incredible timing, raised the glass to her mouth and yelled, ‘cheers’ and drank it down.

Next were the two women from Denver told their story about how they had met. They had just came out of a relationship with men, where depressed about breaking up and used each other’s shoulder to cry on and moved magically from shoulder to a kiss and fell in love. No restrictions, in their relationship either. The tall dark haired lady stood up and the blond girl slid down between her legs and started to poke her tongue at the peehole in between the folds. “We like to drink straight from the source”, the tall one said, and let loose, filling up the blond girls mouth.

My cock was rock hard after seeing this, the blond ones mouth filled up quickly, running over and the stream was not a steady one, the tall lady started laughing with resulted into moving her pelvis and splashed pee all over the blond ones face and hair. Some of it must have entered her nose, because she withdrew her face, the tall lady stopped the stream and the blond one swallowed as much as she could and then cleared her nose.

When it was our turn, there wasn’t so much to tell, because we only met the year before and because this was our first time we were so open and we had done ‘watersports’ sex here today, but it is definitely going to be a ‘repeating event’. I stood up, my cock up and trying to let loose. It took me a minute to concentrate and I kept on talking so no one would anticipate on what I was about to do. Jill suspected and turned her head, and as soon as she parted her lips, my golden juice, found its way out, landing straight into Jill’s mouth. Without hesitation she swallowed and looked bluntly at others, to see if people enjoyed her actions.

It did not take long for June to kneel down and asking politely if she could have a taste. I stopped the flow for a moment and June started kissing Jill and I saw June swallowing what she ‘stole’ from Jill’s mouth. Seeing that Jill was comfortable with this, I opened the floodgates again and now aiming for two mouths.

While they were trying to catch it, and savouring the taste, I saw Jill’s hands finding their way to June’s nipples and pussy. Each of them now had part of my dickhead in in their mouth and lapping at the stream.

The two Ladies from Denver waded towards us for a closer look and asked for a taste. Both June and Jill turned their heads, touted the lips and pushed a few small squirts out straight into the mouths of each of them.

When I was empty, we all sat back down with a glowing smile. Just as we relaxed for a moment, the missing couple arrived, said hello and entered the tub. “Sorry to be a bit late, had a meeting that ran late, but we see that you already started without us because of the very relaxed and glowing smiles on your faces.

June welcomed them and picked up the half-filled bottle which was standing behind us. “Yes, before I will get some new bottles, we still have some of this, from earlier this evening, those who want some, lift your glass so I can fill it. This is the most delicate I have tasted in a while.” Everyone raised their glass, but the just arrived couple who has not seen the show on Tv earlier, had no clue but raised their just given glass anyway so June could fill it as well. Of course it was the bottle that Jill had filled earlier with her juice so lewdly, while everyone had been watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.